Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Nigeria's Democracy And June 12 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Democracy And June 12 (714 Views)

Continued Detention Of Metuh, Unhealthy For Nigeria’s Democracy – Ekweremadu / MKO And June 12 Celebrated Only By Yorubas / M.K.O Abiola And June 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Democracy And June 12 by detopshot(m): 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2009
June 12, 1993- that bright and beautiful day: I always thought there'll come a goverment that'll recognize and give due regard to "this day " june 12, even if i wasn't up to the age of voting, at least i could see d "atmosphere" in some polling booths around me. i didn't need a prophet 2tel me how it was in other parts of d country. all said and done, we now have politicians who don't even take thoughts of how someone else suffered in pursuit of the said democracy they are now using 2loot billions of naira away. Dear june 12, i feel you. may the souls of M.K.O and all those who passed on in that struggle rest in d bosom of d Lord (that's 4those who recieved christ into their lives), and for those who didn't, i wish they did!!
Re: Nigeria's Democracy And June 12 by Fhemmmy: 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2009
I will like to know what anyone think Abiola could have been the messiah that they were looking for.

(1) (Reply)

Articules that are ( A Must Read For Every Nigerian) / Why Tribalism? / Loss Of Oil Well: C-river Senators, Reps Protest, Declare Hunger Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.