Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,480 members, 7,843,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) (96440 Views)

Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi / What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat / Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by wo1F(m): 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
The critics to this govt. should show more compassion - Otunba Buhari
kikikikiki grin grin
Chief, you never see anything grin
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Adminisher: 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
Noble11:
DUTCH MARK!!!!
Ladies and gentlemen...Are you not entertained?

Very shallow. I have said it before, your parents enjoyed better than you . You are in deep shit and you don't know. The man who would be successful would take a sheet of paper and study the statements to see areas to make millions.

GOOD NITE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Lordave: 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
I don't hate Buhari.

I'm just being a patriotic Nigerian, participating in the presidential media chat.

No hard feelings

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by oyinkinola: 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
The biafran shown their hatred through the last election they failed woefuly, today they still countinue, they can never change, does anybody need appreciation from biafran? certainly no! nigeria is zoo but the beasts still living there! many will die of heart attack! Nigeria is here to stay forever!
LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPULIC OF NIGERIA.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by BALLOSKI: 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
Gaborone:
Did anyone just hear our President say he'ld have to "crosscheck" from the Central Bank whether people are actually unable to withdraw foreign exchange from their domiciliary accounts?

Is he unaware of what is going on in his country? Was he was avoiding the question or simply joking?

Mummy oooooo!!!!! This change is too much oh!!!!!!
was that he said? You ain't listening. He said the hard truth needs to be told ; some people use that channel to take money out of Nigeria. He said a statement needs to be released on that.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Geeweeny(m): 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lol y z Buhari taking it personal.... but is buhari saying that he z responsible for d revival of the refineries, coz I still don't get how he pulled that type of magic n why z always bringing in the past administration....talking abt unemployment, employing graduates as teachers,are dy going to be paid well.... Does d Presidency even have a blueprint for dz country sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Pidggin(f): 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
Employment creation agenda = Teaching in primary and secondary schools

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Endlesslove33(m): 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
CELEBOLOFOFO:

Wetin happen?? did they ask a difficult ques? I mean was the English too though
on maintenance of pipe line buhari vex ooo

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by maestroferddi: 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
Abeg o where did this Mama Nkechi of a journalist spring from?

This woman is probably in the wrong profession. She will make a good market women leader with the kind of dumb questions coming from her...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by akinsbaba2015: 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
All these things cannot be done overnight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by baralatie(m): 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
Endlesslove33:
Buhari vex for maintance question ooooo
shocked
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
buhari should stop dwelling on the past...saying we should not ask him about local refineries because crude is 37 dollars that we should go and ask the government that ruled when crude was 100 dollars..that is very myopic,tell us your plans Mr President...thank God that journalist told him to move on

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Reptyle(m): 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
UjGina:
Buhari is a disgrace to Nigeria. What is "pontin potin". I need to ask a friend who said he meant 1414. I Think people insult this man out of envy, today really confirm his level of intellectual lacuna.

His accent is a confirmation of his intellectual lacuna?

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by hopilo: 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
Media: President what are you doing about refining petro in Nigeria via fixing the refineries abandoned in 16yrs?
Buhari: Why didn't you people ask the last administration?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
Liverpoolfc:
guy pls help me interprete wht presido is saying
He said that the economic situation is getting too competitive to the extent that those who require interpretation of the president's speech would have hard times surviving in the country. Such people are advised to migrate to Syria where they could be recruited as extremist religious fighters.

12 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by jmaine: 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
maestroferddi:
With what I am watching here, Jonathan must be Winston Churchill when compared to what Buhari is delivering here as per public speaking...

GEJ is miles better than this man abeg, he is barely audible, poor answers to straight forward questions and doesn't sound remotely inspiring.

With time, we will all get used to his style . . . . . .

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
CELEBOLOFOFO:

Wetin happen?? did they ask a difficult ques? I mean was the English too though

Abeg leave me....

He was reponding to queries on "if his govt is keen on building refineries", his response was sweet. He answered the rep from Daily Trust, "why he didn't ask the previous administration" grin

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
But seriously His responses are intelligent... this new govt met the country in very bad shape.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
Endlesslove33:
on maintenance of pipe line buhari vex ooo

Haaaa who asked the ques abeg??
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Pidggin(f): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
Where is the change Sir? Classic!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by eaglechild: 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
The permsecs have just taken "wover" The ministers have just taken "wover" I have just taken "wover ".
We need time.
This is after 8 months.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by akinsbaba2015: 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
hiroz:
buhari should stop dwelling on the past...saying we should not ask him about local refineries because crude is 37 dollars that we should go and ask the government that ruled when crude was 100 dollars..that is very myopic,tell us your plans Mr President...thank God that journalist told him to move on
. He was talking about licensed refineries

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by donestk(m): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
Sweeet questn on NASS huge budget
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by bjdon: 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
I beg can someone order 'Economics for Dummies' for our president.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by 735i(m): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
This thing we call president is the very epitome of "cluelessness"
He's not aware of the restrictions on forex transactions?
We're fuccked!!

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by luvinhubby(m): 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
So Buhari believes subsidy exists, what a shame.
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
No changes of Cars in the presidency for the next ten years

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by TheFreeOne: 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
I can assure you Fashola is not made super minister for nothing - Buhari

He sounds confident on Fashola capability.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
No change of Cars in the presidency for the next ten years

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by DonPapaRaffy: 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
Let me assure you.
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
ericoyewo3742:
But seriously His responses are intelligent... this new govt met the country in very bad shape.

Wahs this one saying??

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Liverpoolfc(m): 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
now i knw the change. " the change is TSA"

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (40) (Reply)

President Jonathan’s Salary Revealed / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit / Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.