Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) (96394 Views)

Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi / What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat / Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by jmaine: 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ibanga is the man abeg . . . . .One bottle of Schnapps for his sharp brain.

Budget things.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by funnynation(m): 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
This man should just speak Hausa while sombody interpret for us, I barely understand what he is talking.. No different btw person wey don high palm wine and alomo bitter tongue now.. Answering qstn in round about way #funnynation

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by lumeneng22: 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
we no get light o! and petrol stations no free sell for jerry cans.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
Gaborone:

I am entertained Sir!

See answers!!!
how are you sweetie? Be careful with your ears because the English is something else

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
"They failed to maintain the refineries and the pipelines.
What questions did you ask them then?" -PMB

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by luvmijeje(f): 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
I didn't get the President's response on the car issue. Abeg wetin he talk?
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Pennyways: 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
This is an ideal that never again in Nigeria an illitrate will be allowed to step into leadership positions

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Endlesslove33(m): 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
50bn for vehicle of house of representative
Pmb is sad abt it

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by baralatie(m): 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
hopilo:
Media: President what are you doing about refining petro in Nigeria via fixing the refineries abandoned in 16yrs?
Buhari: Why didn't you people ask the last administration?
They must be feeling bad undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by tourphland(m): 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
this premium times guy is fearless thumbs up
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Grundig: 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
Buhari heading for a collision course with the senate.
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Adminisher: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
Gaborone:
Did anyone just hear our President say he'ld have to "crosscheck" from the Central Bank whether people are actually unable to withdraw foreign exchange from their domiciliary accounts?

Is he unaware of what is going on in his country? Was he was avoiding the question or simply joking?

Mummy oooooo!!!!! This change is too much oh!!!!!!

If the President is aware of minor directives by CBN to private banks I would be disappointed.
I am involved. Even the bankers don't understand the latest directives. Go to GTB or UBA. They will carry a big book to find out the latest directive. Buhari gave directives and targets to CBN not everything he knows about the details. He wants the forex for industries.You guys are just too shallow.

16 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by capricun: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
Enough of spending our money abroad, we should spend this money in Nigeria. Must you get treated abroad, focus on improving our economy. Buhari making sense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by eleojo23: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
Somehow, I pity Buhari.
I'm sure he did not know what he was getting into as president.
Sorry Mr President, but you have to bear your cross, It is too late to back out.

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tallesty1:
It will be sent via DHL and those guys know how to wrap stuffs, so believe me, you won't see nothing
Lol.. Funny you! grin
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by LaurelP(m): 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
No direct answer.

Intimidating journalists

Blaming last administration

lack of knowledge on what is happening in the country

Story, story, story

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
Sai PMB...you are in charge.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by TheFreeOne: 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
Keneking:
No change of Cars in the presidency for the next ten years

Is he saying he didn't read 2016 budget before approving it

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by BALLOSKI: 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lordave:
Why?
you are too shallow.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by ichidodo: 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tis no wonder he's known as a dull dumb obdurate old f**k from daura .....

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
tourphland:
this premium times guy is fearless thumbs up

Why should he be scared? Isn't he a trained journalist? PMB carry fire for head. ....?
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by dahaz(m): 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
"By the end of next quarter, you will not be talking of subsidy. The price is so low that there is no need to subsidise anything."PMB

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Liverpoolfc(m): 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
kITATITA:

He said that the economic situation is getting too competitive to the extent that those who require interpretation of the president's speech would have hard times surviving in the country. Such people are advised to migrate to Syria where they could be recruited as extremist religious fighters.
THIS PRESIDO CANT STOP ME FROM LAUGHING. HE MADE MY DAY. BASKET MOUTH CANT MAKE ME LAUGH MORE THAN THIS

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by rallymento(m): 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
Mehn! These channels TV guys are professional journalists!!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
Buhari denied involvement in the N4billion car budget. He said he was only informed that it's N400million

12 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by 735i(m): 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
Niccur... Fuccking devalue the currency and let the economy stimulate itself!!
This guy has just refused to address issues!!
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by akinsbaba2015: 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
Sam32:
Mr. President is going to ruin Nigeria's economy in the name of fighting corruption. just imagine he didn't even understand what's happening with Nigerian currency
. That's why you have the CBN governor. Ever heard of Ben Bernanke the former Federal Reserve Bank in the US. He was grilled seriously until the dollar rebounded. There are fiscal and monetary policies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by knostbrown01(m): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
buhari can't even Ansa simple question....what kind of president be dis?

premium times question: some ppl that were doing legitimate business and needed to shop and transfer money couldn't Bcause of restriction on naira outside nigeria, what duyu tink sir.

Buhari: we need to work on power.

11 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by olapluto(m): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
Buhari has not addressed the forex issue. I suspect Baba is embarrassed by the outrage and will quietly go back to ease the policy.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by dahaz(m): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
"When I said that the war has been technical won, I said the capacity of Boko Haram to unleash attacks from camps and barracks have been stopped....PMB

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
national assembly wants to use tens of billion to buy cars and still collect vehicle allowance....basta.rd criminals!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by bjdon: 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
What does kidnapping and IED have to do with devaluation?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (40) (Reply)

FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal / President Jonathan’s Salary Revealed / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.