Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) (96323 Views)

Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi / What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat / Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Koleman(m): 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
apcmustwin:
when u talk about biafra, is delta igbo not added to ur seccesion States?
oga ignore the idiots. they consider Delta as Biafra but don't accept kaichukwu as IBO.

24 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
Endlesslove33:
nta international
He just dared the Igbo by saying nnamdi KANU committed treason and felony

Ipob will continue their destruction
Abooooki pls leave Igbo land ooo for your own good

So much for endlesslove.You re igbo I presume. Is destruction the answer?? I ask you.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by johnkent(m): 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
His disdain for the igbos is very evident!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by BALLOSKI: 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
igbsam:

You are gifted with understand. Not some people already choking up on their hates.
I don't go their way. Those that you see attacking BUHARI today are still those wealed by the defeat their paymaster suffered in the hands of BUHARI. Don't expect them to act otherwise today.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by tunshe: 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
abacrested:
Buhari should be very careful because it's very glaring he is ignorance of the country, he is highly incompetent

And you are ignorant of the bolded.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Lordave: 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
hopilo:

Emefelu and Kachikwe are not Igbos
But Buhari said they're Igbos

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by asorocker: 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
thunder74:

Now you see the reason why Kanu gladly applied to remain in detention rather than stand his trial because he believes the government will not obey any court order even if he win.
Buhari does not believe in rules of law.
Stop blaming the DSS for the disobedience to court orders. Buhari is involved
This is really dangerous for the Democratic government, detaining people against the rule of law is very very bad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by hodari: 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
This idiotic old man has nothing to offer.
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Kastonkastroll(m): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
lol... Is now official, some people will really rot in jail.

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by rallymento(m): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Yes, you are right! We can vividly remember jonathan's #stealing is not corruption and #america will know
go and sleep when an intellectual quotes I can share knowledge with such person. I don't hv time for mere deluded partisan hypocritical individuals

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by gbenga44: 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
He said "junior minister of education" and not minister of education whatever that minister.

Lets begin investigative journalism, who is the junior minister of education?

uote author=Kennydoc post=41497264]

The Minister of Education is Adamu Adamu. Is he Igbo? The so-called president doesn't even know his ministers.

They asked him about neglecting the Igbos when he appointed his aides and he was talking about minsters. Are the ministers the president's aides? Does he not understand what/who aides are?

#Shame[/quote]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by reuben79: 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nnamdi kanu will rust in sell........buhari said he hv two pasport and none of them ws stamp

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by baralatie(m): 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
johnkent:
His disdain for the igbos is very evident!!!!
pmh has no problem with the Igbo that is one thing

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by cmoneke: 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
luvmijeje:
Mr President should get ready to tell us why he budgeted 3.6 billion for cars!!!! .
My man is 45billion not 3.6 billion lol we don see change

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Adminisher: 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
An0nimus:

I was a bit disappointed with his response.
This was Buhari 's best moment. He brushed it aside and asked questions - " in what way are Ibos marginalised?"

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by BALLOSKI: 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
Endlesslove33:
nta international
He just dared the Igbo by saying nnamdi KANU committed treason and felony

Ipob will continue their destruction
Abooooki pls leave Igbo land ooo for your own good
tell igbo to leave the North too.

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by kings09(m): 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
Dis is uncalled for. Dats sum1's father. Hw wld u feel if sum1 called ur dad an idiot. Let's be carefl wit words
ultimateballer:
Buhari is an idiot.

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by saintkel(m): 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
Previous adminstration gave a cheque of 40billion naira to be withdrawn from the CBN and he used it for his family and want a bail to go to london and see his family while millions r in IDP camps without knowing dia parents.... PMB. I think PMB is more concerned abt North east than any other parts of d country

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by asorocker: 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lordave:
But Buhari said they're Igbos

The are igbos when it comes to sharing of public office but the cease to be igbos when it comes to distribution of wealth and population census. They become deltans.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by igbsam(m): 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
So KANU has 2 international passports and didn't even come into the country using any?

The guy matter don dey settled for orita-meta!!!

12 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by maestroferddi: 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
abacrested:
Buhari should be very careful because it's very glaring he is ignorance of the country, he is highly incompetent
Imagine the president of a country rubbishing his office by dwelling on blatant ethno-centric/primordial sentiments...

It is a black Wednesday indeed.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by EllisMorgan(f): 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
Keneking:
Who is min of education
Who is min of science and tech
Who is min of state of petroleum
Who is min of labour and productivity
Who is the CBN gov

All Igbos....PMB

Closing chapter.....sai PMB grin
But sir, i wonder why u are excited over this. Those Ministers were chosen from that region based on Constitutional requirements. The Question u should ask urself is how many of non statutory appointments are occupied by pple from that region. ....

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by jmaine: 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
BushidoBlue:

grin grin grin
He just did.....
By supporting the disregard of the court injunctons as regards bail...

Where do they get you sychophants from sef... so dull upstairs...

I always have this question on my mind. It's embarrassing . . . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
onatisi:
he was at a point losing composure and was about losing his cool. His composure says it all. He must have been forced to have this chat and wanted to end it quickly,he answers questions as if he is taking a personal decision for Nigeria problems .

I guess that was him putting up a front to hide his unpreparedness.

Interesting one this evening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Kastonkastroll(m): 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
grin

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Kastonkastroll(m): 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
grin

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by madjnr: 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
Gaborone:

My mum just released another one again. She said, "The whole world is watching this nonsense".

Lol.

P.S: My Dad who can cross oceans to watch Presidential chats and broadcasts has gotten up and gone to bed. I've never known him to miss things like this. That's how bad the chat is. #sighs
who gives a Bleep about your family? I IPOD ROBOTS... kanu will rot in jail

16 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by xkris11(m): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
Oildichotomy:
This President is an idiot with those statements... He went emotional all of a sudden and some nincompoops went hailing him .

Ishilove .. You are disgrace I swear

Why would you call a sitting president an idiot..it's just like insulting your father or pastor.

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by OgbeifunErom: 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
Those who doubt the resolve of Buhari to instigate and maintain sanity in Nigeria have just witnessed snippets of his determination

If you like, you can make fun of his accent and choice of words. However, his message is clear!

No devaluation

There must be accountability and people and institutions must take responsibility for their actions!

We now know Nnamdi Kanu will spend a very very long time in DSS custody, possibly face execution and Dasuki and associates will face the wrath of the law

IPOD youths can cry and wail till they die BUT Nigeria will progress grin grin grin

God bless Buhari

God bless Nigeria!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by toludadon(m): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
abacrested:
and?

kanu own don be

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by baralatie(m): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
reuben79:
Nnamdi kanu will rust in sell........buhari said he hv two pasport and none of them ws stamp
shocked
Haaaaaaaaa!
Illegal immigrant committing treasonable felony,sedition and illegal association!
KANU own don finish

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by immaculatebb(m): 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
To all those people saying RUBBISH about Igbo's, I dare you all to come and live within our area for just 2 months and see if your testimonies won't change. #Igbos are really suffering but that will end very soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (40) (Reply)

FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal / Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG / President Jonathan’s Salary Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.