Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) - Politics (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) (96138 Views)

Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi / What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat / Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by mbhs139(m): 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
maestroferddi:
The biggest disappointment comes when one remembers that Nigerians who pride themselves as one of the smartest peoples on the planet are being led why the spectacle we all witnessed.

The youths of this country must be a lost generation...

You know, I had to first of all check your profile to see if you actually a Nigerian. But I couldn't decipher that from your profile.

You see my friend, in the process of making it look as if you're the King Solomon, the wisest man, of our time, you have done nothing other than showing how stupid and silly you are by calling nearly over 60 million Nigerian youths "a lost generation" simply because they don't share your sentiments and silly opinion. Your type are dangerous in a democracy.

Now, have you wondered why educationist came with different grading systems of A-F, it is because they know that we all can't reason on the same level on the same matter. Now, what this means is that the way and manner you see the President Media Chat is quiet different from the way others may view it, and that, for your information, is the beauty of democracy.

But your silly self failed to recognise that, and come on air to pour your vindictive frustration on millions of Nigerian youths and call us wasted generation. You lack decorum and I'm ready for you to take this bashing into the new year with you. Ode!

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by PassingShot(m): 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
asorocker:

Actually having 10 passports is not a capital offence even importing broadcast equipment is not a treasonable offence.
If he campaigned for biafra that could be the only treasonable offence for which there are lawyers to defend that.
He entered the country illegally. Though not a capital offence but it's an offence still.
He has treasonable felony charge against him.
Though I don't like the way he answered the question on Kanu.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by onatisi(m): 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
thunder74:

The only things PMB was full aware of are the trials of Dasuki and Kanu and the disobedience of court orders by DSS. Every other things, he does not know and all you hear is "I think......"
ppl think I am lying when I say buhari doesn't know what he is or who he is .he sees the issue of dansuki and kanu as a personal issue .all other national matters are non relevant to buhari ,which means decisions about issue are taken by other people . He doesn't even see himself as the president but he still sees himself as a presidential candidate of apc

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Gayigaskia(m): 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
Exploit200:

Think with your head for once if none was stamped according to Buhari how did he enter the country?

with different passport under a different name

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

I swear, grin grin grin.
Na who cross line for this beautiful comment? angry angry angry undecided
Lemme Copy and Paste for those that didn't see it..... grin grin grin grin grin

maestroferddi:
The biggest disappointment comes when one remembers that Nigerians who pride themselves as one of the smartest peoples on the planet are being led why the spectacle we all witnessed.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Reference(m): 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ishilove:

Calm the fvck down and mind your language.

If you know you can't pass an opinion without insults then refrain from quoting me otherwise I will go nuclear on you.

Nuf said

Hi, been a while.
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by ayindejimmy(m): 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
Mordyb:
Imagine the rubbish I just heard I will ask the CBN about wether people are suffering because of poor forex Buhari you are wicked Jesus

Make the "whether" ... "Why"

You'll understand it better

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Akshow: 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
johnkent:
His disdain for the igbos is very evident!!!!
you think he doesn't know about the hate and venom u people spew on his person on ur hateful venomous social media pages? Shiiiiooor

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by HDee(m): 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
igbsam:
"Work & Pray! Pray like it's up to God alone. Work like it's up to you alone. PMB

You just gotta love this quote!
the man has a clue!

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
What do the Igbos want?- Buhari lol

lolz.. so u still here that 1.. u b cwaz ool grin ... lets b sincere.. who is marginalizing Igbo ?.. Lolz.. na greed 1 kill kalu and he fellow ipod... Thank God we don expose there yanch.. hw wish we SSners nor speak out, na so them for lump us with biafra..

Men ur president needs education oo.. i nor even here wenti e they talk

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Lordave: 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
EllisMorgan:

But sir, i wonder why u are excited over this. Those Ministers were chosen from that region based on Constitutional requirements. The Question u should ask urself is how many of non statutory appointments are occupied by pple from that region. ....
When I say that Buhari is deceitful, I don't mean on the level of women, I mean he is the old serpent that was cast out of heaven.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by grafikii: 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
Kennydoc:

The Minister of Education is Adamu Adamu. Is he Igbo? The so-called president doesn't even know his ministers.

They asked him about neglecting the Igbos when he appointed his aides and he was talking about minsters. Are the ministers the president's aides? Does he not understand what/who aides are?

#Shame
The president said junior minister of education. You are the dumb one here

15 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by giantstrides(m): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
immaculatebb:
To all those people saying RUBBISH about Igbo's, I dare you all to come and live within our area for just 2 months and see if your testimonies won't change. #Igbos are really suffering but that will end very soon.

What are you going through that other regions in nigeria are not going through ?

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by baralatie(m): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
saintkel:
He does
Look! He does not hate the Igbo people but you can say maybe he does not know how some Igbo people who crowd around him project Igbo as bad people!
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by xkris11(m): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
735i:

The fucck did you just post? Are you saying he's now senile cos he's 74 years?
Was presidency forced on him? Or was he 50 when he was contesting for presidency?

I don't expect you to agree with me, it's just my observation and that there is little a 74 year man will do at that age.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Adminisher: 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
maestroferddi:
If you believe that I would spend time touching base with you on the mish-mash of voodoo economics and sheer senselessness that you are disseminating here, then you deserve pity.

My voodoo economics is far better than a clueless president with a fake PhD and serious inferiority complex struggling with a job he was not cut out for ..for six years . I tell it like it is.Nigeria's economy, I have been studying since 1979, you just grew up into Jonathan's regime so when I post you read and learn
124 dollars a barrel oil earnings squandered with no new refineries, no new LNG, no fertiliser plants and you call me the voodoo economist. You are finished and you don't know it.
Please let is have this discussion one year from now.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by OgbeifunErom: 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lordave:
Seriously, he was unnecessarily emotional on Dasuki and Kanu's casees

As you will know? If not? Ask your parents

Buhari has always been passionate and emotional about Nigeria and its territorial integrity

You aint seen nothing yet!

Nigeria will progress even if IPOB youths dont want it to

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
bettercreature:
The way he answered Kanu issues shows Kanu will rot in jail
not only rot,baba wan drill dat guy until he starts shittin coat of arms and only wearing clothes colured green and white..infact the guy go carry megaphone go market for aba and owerri and be shouting one Nigeria!!!

14 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Oslim(m): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lol why thanking people 4 using mchannels on a national tv....so na channelstv cook all the useless stuff

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by obiZEAL(m): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
After watching this media chat...I'm by no way impressed by PMB's performance, I think his handlers did not do well in preparing him for this event and the journalist where not professional, after 2hrs of discussion the Biafra saga came last!
My confidence in Our presidents diplomacy might have been shaken, but I still have strong convictions in his ability to lead Nigeria forward, atleast until his one year of probation ends.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by asorocker: 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
Diablo666:

He said Kanu has two passports of different countries, but still managed to enter Nigeria without the use of either of the passports, with sophisticated broadcasting equipments. He is legally regarded as an Alien, with dangerous motive against the state, and normal court bail jurisdiction doesnt apply here. hope you understand

Even at that it is a no capital offence entering Nigeria with out passport which could be missing in transit or lost.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by piagetskinner(m): 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
Highly impressed with # president buharis media chat... Not like what obtained in the past administration.... Where stealing public funds was never seen as corruption

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by OgbeifunErom: 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
Adminisher:

My voodoo economics is far better than a clueless president with a fake PhD and serious inferiority complex struggling with a job he was not cut out for ..for six years . I tell it like it is.Nigeria's economy, I have been studying since 1979, you just grew up into Jonathan's regime so when I post you read and learn
124 dollars a barrel oil earnings squandered with no new refineries, no new LNG, no fertiliser plants and you call me the voodoo economist. You are finished and you don't know it.
Please let is have this discussion one year from now.

[size=18pt]
You are A Boss

God bless you![/size]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Akshow: 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
saintkel:
Previous adminstration gave a cheque of 40billion naira to be withdrawn from the CBN and he used it for his family and want a bail to go to london and see his family while millions r in IDP camps without knowing dia parents.... PMB. I think PMB is more concerned abt North east than any other parts of d country
tell me which other part of the country there are idps.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by hazyfm1: 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
snailspeed:

What you dont realise is that that is what will destroy the country. You think Nnamdi didnt know what he was doing when he got himself arrested. Some of you are so ignorant. Buhari just gave Kanu what he is looking for!

He cant do more than a dead rat

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by akinsbaba2015: 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
maestroferddi:

. Try and head your CDA first in your locality before overreaching yourself. Republican frontrunner, Donald Trump is 69 and I guess the American youths are sleeping. It's about acceptability, integrity and what you have upstairs.[i][/i]

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by giantstrides(m): 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
asorocker:

Actually having 10 passports is not a capital offence even importing broadcast equipment is not a treasonable offence.
If he campaigned for biafra that could be the only treasonable offence for which there are lawyers to defend that.

Having two passports was not the issue buhari raised, he complained that Kanu entered nigeria illegally without using any of the passports, do you even understand what that portends ?

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by bettercreature(m): 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
hiroz:
not only rot,baba wan drill dat guy until he starts shittin coat of arms and only wearing clothes colured green and white..infact the guy go carry megaphone go market for aba and owerri and be shouting one Nigeria!!!
He might not even have the chance to shout one Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by MaziOmenuko: 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ishilove:
This Kanu mata just dey sweet my belle. Someborri go old for prison cheesy

Earlier, you were throwing aspersions on the president saying you needed an interpreter to understand his words.
Then he mentioned 'KANU" and all of a sudden, you can hear and understand him very well, no need for interpretation again.

Just saying, you are being petty!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by OgbeifunErom: 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
mbhs139:

You know, I had to first of all check your profile to see if you actually a Nigerian. But I couldn't decipher that from your profile.

You see my friend, in the process of making it look as if you're the King Solomon, the wisest man, of our time, you have done nothing other than showing how stupid and silly you are by calling nearly over 60 million Nigerian youths "a lost generation" simply because they don't share your sentiments and silly opinion. Your type are dangerous in a democracy.

Now, have you wondered why educationist came with different grading systems of A-F, it is because they know that we all can't reason on the same level on the same matter. Now, what this means is that the way and manner you see the President Media Chat is quiet different from the way others may view it, and that, for your information, is the beauty of democracy.

But your silly self failed to recognise that, and come on air to pour your vindictive frustration on millions of Nigerian youths and call us wasted generation. You lack decorum and I'm ready for you to take this bashing into the new year with you. Ode!

[size=17pt]Chai

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is fatality[/size]!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by olumide4christ: 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
Kennydoc:
I'm sorry to say this, but this Buhari is very dull. I'm very disappointed in him. There was no intelligent answer to any question.

[b]Did our past PHD holder president give intelligent answers too questions?? OR have you forgotten the following:

1. "Yam and goat theory"
2. "I don't give a damn"

Honestly, I have some posers to all those who have been lamenting that Buhari gave dull answers to questions on this media chat and comparing him to GEJ:

1. When the PHD holder gave good answers to questions in the past administration, where did it land us?? - Borrowing to pay salaries, importing fuel while abandoning/sabotaging refineries WHEREAS oil price was at the highest ever!
2. Suppose you are an entrepreneur and you need to employ 1 of 2 people; you do your background checks and find out that 1 of the applicants has a clean history with good level of integrity while the other was involved in a fraud case in his last employment, you interview both people and you find out that the applicant with a clean history only answered 50% of your questions, whereas the fraudulent applicant answered 90% of your questions, would you employ the fraudulent applicant because he answered your questions and risk making your company bankrupt or you would start your recruiting process again, looking for better candidates??
If you wouldn't, then you aren't fair to prefer GEJ to PMB for Nigerian president. At best, you should voted for somebody else aside the 2 of them, just as you would most likely have done in recruiting for your company.[/b]

15 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
An0nimus:

No it is not. Except you mean Dasuki is from Enugu.

The man asked a valid question. How has the igbo been marginalised?

Did you see how agitated he became immediately he was asked the question? He nearly lost his cool. He made it so obvious that he was content in flaunting court orders. To make matters worse, he even said Nnamdi Kanu brought weapons into into the country grin grin grin! Through which avenue?
Nigeria indeed has another clueless president!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (40) (Reply)

Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) / APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) / Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.