Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) - Politics (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) (96097 Views)

Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi / What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat / Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Sanchez01: 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
PHIPEX:
You call it being sentimental? So the Nigeria govt now shares posts based on Biafra boundaries? So a man from Akwa Ibom can also take a position for the Igbos since he's a Biafran? Can't you see how illogical that statement sound?
*sighs* It's glaring that most Biafran agitators are not being sentimental. First, Biafrans claim Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom and Rivers are parts of the Biafran states, yet, a man from Delta state, an Igbo-Deltan is suddenly turned a Deltan all for political reasons Question is "am I baffled?" The obvious answer is "NO". I hear this everyday. I'm a Deltan who is in the East and I hear how my newly found Eastern friends cum neighbours would remind me that Kachikwu is not Igbo but would readily drag Delta state under the Biafran omelette. The statement is not illogical. See through it.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by maestroferddi: 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
Adminisher:

You are the one uninformed.
First of all, truly smart Americans are never in politics.
When calling Mexicans rapists and all Black's lazy gains you points in the polls then you know politics is a low IQ game. We had a President like Jonathan making a fool of himself everytime he opened his mouth and you say politics is in the realm of intellectual?.
Sentiment my dear man. That was why Trump is leading.
Mr Trump has made clarifications on statements like the ones above alluded to him by mischief-makers.

You ought to do better than spread lazy rumours.

Americans like Trump's forthrightness.

Leadership/politics is obviously not your forte so back off...
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
ephi123:

Typical Nigerian behaviour, throw insults in the air when challenged. What a shame.

Typical Nigerian behaviour: lying and coming to baseless conclusions when they dont agree with you. Shame on you.

Next time, feel free to disagree, but if you quote me and feign selective blindness, or you misrepresent facts, I'll use the same words I used earlier on you.

I don't owe you any apologies, so, bye.
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by PHIPEX(m): 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
Sanchez01:

*sighs* It's glaring that most Biafran agitators are not being sentimental. First, Biafrans claim Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom and Rivers are parts of the Biafran states, yet, a man from Delta state, an Igbo-Deltan is suddenly turned a Deltan all for political reasons Question is "am I baffled?" The obvious answer is "NO". I hear this everyday. I'm a Deltan who is in the East and I hear how my newly found Eastern friends cum neighbours would remind me that Kachikwu is not Igbo but would readily drag Delta state under the Biafran omelette. The statement is not illogical. See through it.
You are missing the point here. Nobody is denying that Kachikwu is Igbo, the question was directed to the ignorant warriors here who always tell Igbos to forget their kits and kins in Niger-delta cos as far as they are concerned Biafra is "claiming" parts of Niger Delta because of oil. So the question goes to them, if the president thinks it's right for someone from Niger Delta to represent Igbos in govt why do they ignorantly think Biafra is "claiming' Niger-delta?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Sanchez01: 11:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
maestroferddi:
Look at this olodo...

You are comparing Buhari with Donald Trump?

When you leave your Ogbomosho village, you will learn of Trump's antecedents as one of the smartest men on the planet. Get yourself a clip of one of the episodes/seasons of The Apprentice and educate yourself.
Donald Trump, one of the smartest men on the planet Based on what? Donald Trump has never been smart from day one, please educate yourself and stop making a mess. A lot of people like him, I do but that he is smart? Nah... Everyone can be, not Trump.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by baralatie(m): 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
Sanchez01:

You people should stop acting all CIA and all. Initially, the noise you all made was;

1. Nnamdi Kanu, the lion of Ubima.
2. Biafra or we die
3. Our director is fearless. The zoo must fall!
4. If they touch Nnamdi Kanu, the zoo will go up in flames!
5. We will attack and bring the war to them on their soil.
(After Kanu was caught)
6. The dictator has started again.
7. We have gone to report the zoo at the UN
8. Even if he (Nnamdi Kanu) dies, he has motivated us.
(After the DSS hanged on to Kanu's balls)
9. The zoo president does not respect the rule of law.
10. Release Kanu or...
(After Kanu senses he will not be spared)
11. Kanu knew he would be arrested. We planned it togethergrin

Haba! E no dey tire una
grin

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Sanchez01: 11:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
DaGC:

And because you are an uneducated ekpa, you didn't see where I said that 'I thought the name sounded like an Urhobo name' which was why I think he made a gaffe.

Understand before you speak. Orue!!
Oniovo, save yourself of the unnecessary stress, please. We know what they mean.
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by maestroferddi: 12:01am On Dec 31, 2015
Sanchez01:

Donald Trump, one of the smartest men on the planet Based on what? Donald Trump has never been smart from day one, please educate yourself and stop making a mess. A lot of people like him, I do but that he is smart? Nah... Everyone can be, not Trump.
Get a handle on definitions.

That is where you are missing it. What in your book is smartness? Do you actually know The Donald?
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Calebsky(m): 12:02am On Dec 31, 2015
This is a Global Embarrassment.

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Sanchez01: 12:05am On Dec 31, 2015
PHIPEX:
You are missing the point here. Nobody is denying that Kachikwu is Igbo, the question was directed to the ignorant warriors here who always tell Igbos to forget their kits and kins in Niger-delta cos as far as they are concerned Biafra is "claiming" parts of Niger Delta because of oil. So the question goes to them, if the president thinks it's right for someone from Niger Delta to represent Igbos in govt why do they ignorantly think Biafra is "claiming' Niger-delta?
Does this imply that the assertions of e-warriors concerning Biafra and some parts of the South-South will change a thing? No! At the end, it will depend on these parts of the South-South if they want to go or stay with the ND, that is IF, I mean IF Biafra comes close to reality.

Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB or IPOD and MASSOB or whoever does not have the power to lump any part of the SS with the SE without a proper approach, just like the e-warriors from the other sides does not have the power to decide which part stays with Nigeria and which part leaves. But based on observation, almost all Biafran agitator derive joy in lumping the SS with the SE, and when they're confronted with opposition/argument from someone from the SS, they easily brand him/her as a Fulani slave. This explains why I won't blame those who believe Biafrans are claiming the SS.

Moreso, you never really expected someone from Enugu, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi or Anambra to head the petroleum sector, did you

PS: I was only tempted to ask that question.
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by ephi123(f): 12:06am On Dec 31, 2015
Gaborone:

Typical Nigerian behaviour: lying and coming to baseless conclusions when they dont agree with you. Shame on you.

Next time, feel free to disagree, but if you quote me and feign selective blindness, or you misrepresent facts, I'll use the same words I used earlier on you.

I don't owe you any apologies, so, bye.

Hehehe, you really must be pained.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by BodyKiss(m): 12:08am On Dec 31, 2015
Kennydoc:

The Minister of Education is Adamu Adamu. Is he Igbo? The so-called president doesn't even know his ministers.

They asked him about neglecting the Igbos when he appointed his aides and he was talking about minsters. Are the ministers the president's aides? Does he not understand what/who aides are?

#Shame

Minister of State for Education. Prof. Viola Adaku Onwuliri
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by stynhaq(m): 12:10am On Dec 31, 2015
1United1:

Jim Ovia,
Ibe Kachikwu
Emefiele are all from Onicha Ugbo

While Peter Amangbo the Current CEO of Zenith Bank is from illah. Thank me later

Nah. That's not true.

Both Jim Ovia & Emefiele are from Agbor
Kachikwu is from Onicha-Ugbo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Sanchez01: 12:11am On Dec 31, 2015
maestroferddi:
Get a handle on definitions.

That is where you are missing it. What in your book is smartness? Do you actually know The Donald?

Really? Are you now telling me that the word "smart" is now way too ambiguous in meaning that its definitions is now based largely on viewpoints

Please do well to enlighten me on what it means to be "one of the smartest on the planet". And yes, I know "The Donald", I know Donald Trump. Perhaps you're referring to another Donald here. Regardless, do well to enlighten me. I'm itching to be schooled.
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 31, 2015
ephi123:

Hehehe, you really must be pained.

No, I'm not. You are the one who's pained by my choice of words, and I'm okay with putting you in several seats like that.

Next time, do not be economical with the truth.

Good night and have a Happy 2016.
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by PHIPEX(m): 12:15am On Dec 31, 2015
Sanchez01:

Does this imply that the assertions of e-warriors concerning Biafra and some parts of the South-South will change a thing? No! At the end, it will depend on these parts of the South-South if they want to go or stay with the ND, that is IF, I mean IF Biafra comes close to reality.

Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB or IPOD and MASSOB or whoever does not have the power to lump any part of the SS with the SE without a proper approach, just like the e-warriors from the other sides does not have the power to decide which part stays with Nigeria and which part leaves. But based on observation, almost all Biafran agitator derive joy in lumping the SS with the SE, and when they're confronted with opposition/argument from someone from the SS, they easily brand him/her as a Fulani slave. This explains why I won't blame those who believe Biafrans are claiming the SS.

Moreso, you never really expected someone from Enugu, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi or Anambra to head the petroleum sector, did you

PS: I was only tempted to ask that question.
Am trying to make it clear that neither Nnamdi Kanu nor anybody is trying to lump some part of SS with Biafra because it is a fact that they are same and the President recognised that as a fact. The creation of SS just about 20yrs ago does not and can not change the fact that parts of SS was and is a Biafran territory.

I will overlook ur last question for obvious reason.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by MORNDEW(m): 12:18am On Dec 31, 2015
obiZEAL:

Stop bringing ethnicity into this, that's being petty...the life of every Nigerian is sacred, even if its one person that has lost his or her life we expect a reaction from the president. However I'm not blaming PMB, I'm blaming the journalists that did not bring up the issue when there was still time, we have to know the Federal Govt plans and intentions about IPOB And Biafra.
No matter how u look at it, its a big issue at the moment
plans about biafra? Tell me more. So we should plan for anoda country?
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by citizenY(m): 12:35am On Dec 31, 2015
Sanchez01:

You people should stop acting all CIA and all. Initially, the noise you all made was;

1. Nnamdi Kanu, the lion of Ubima.
2. Biafra or we die
3. Our director is fearless. The zoo must fall!
4. If they touch Nnamdi Kanu, the zoo will go up in flames!
5. We will attack and bring the war to them on their soil.
(After Kanu was caught)
6. The dictator has started again.
7. We have gone to report the zoo at the UN
8. Even if he (Nnamdi Kanu) dies, he has motivated us.
(After the DSS hanged on to Kanu's balls)
9. The zoo president does not respect the rule of law.
10. Release Kanu or...
(After Kanu senses he will not be spared)
11. Kanu knew he would be arrested. We planned it togethergrin

Haba! E no dey tire una

It is called .. cutting your nose to spite your face... ugly really.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by tuniski: 12:40am On Dec 31, 2015
OBAGADAFFI:

He is simply saying devaluation is for industrialized economies, to make their products competitive.

So why should we devalue, when we don't have any thing to sell.
no he got it wrong! Devaluation is a repercussion of being a subset in the universal set of global economy where local currency is not a standard instrument of transaction. It is a consequence of having both balance of trade and payment deficit! Whether we like it or not the naira is already devalued. The statist restriction is self deceiving! Buhari doesn't get it!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by deScifa(m): 12:53am On Dec 31, 2015
PHIPEX:
Am trying to make it clear that neither Nnamdi Kanu nor anybody is trying to lump some part of SS with Biafra because it is a fact that they are same and the President recognised that as a fact. The creation of SS just about 20yrs ago does not and can not change the fact that parts of SS was and is a Biafran territory.

I will overlook ur last question for obvious reason.

The question we are asking is....is the minister for state for petroleum an Igbo man....yes or no?
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by speeder(m): 1:10am On Dec 31, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

You guys are just been unreasonably petty! What do you think is the function of ministers, heads of parastatals and special advicers? The president consults these special advicers who advice's him on best way forward!

He doesn't have to know everything! He consults and takes the best decision!

I know you're a fool. A man coming for a live interview should know all there is to know. If that's the way Obama, etc answers, I for... Make I no talk much. Fool at 40
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by speeder(m): 1:13am On Dec 31, 2015
luvmijeje:
Overall, my faith in this government is renew tonight.

I thank God say e renew. That means u be APC before. U just become more APC. E for pain me if say u be PDP u come turn APC. Ashawo
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Endlesslove33(m): 1:42am On Dec 31, 2015
ericoyewo3742:

Yessss. I love you already. Unity is the only ingredient holding us back as a nation.
sure as in broom.
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by sonnie10: 1:42am On Dec 31, 2015
bettercreature:
Olodo Ni e,they would cancel the old one before issuance the new one

but you still go home with both, right?
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Nobody: 2:07am On Dec 31, 2015
bettercreature:
You don't get it both KANU and Dasuki committed great crime against humanity,just look at those people killed during the IPOB protest and how Dasuki kept sharing the blood money,both of them can never get bail anywhere in the world,Nigeria judicial system is in shamble
My God!
Mr., are you sick?
What's wrong with Nigerians?
Who's the President to determine who gets bail?
Jesus!
FOR THE RECORDS, THE PRESIDENT CAN'T NOT, WILL NOT, AND SHOULD NOT, in a democratic state play the role of the judiciary for any reason whatsoever!
Stop this rubbish already!
I'm sure the world is watching this bullshit.
BUHARI should be pitied not praised, for he knows not what he's doing.
END OF THIS NONSENSE.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Decibel: 2:39am On Dec 31, 2015
1United1:

Jim Ovia,
Ibe Kachikwu
Emefiele are all from Onicha Ugbo

While Peter Amangbo the Current CEO of Zenith Bank is from illah. Thank me later

I repeat, Jim Ovia is from Agbo,
Ibe Kachikwu is from Onicha Ugbo,
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by LMFashions: 2:45am On Dec 31, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

On the contrary, I retyped the President's words. Who is marginalising the Igbos? Can you answer?

The joke is on you and your kind. Enjoy this orgasm while it last. Run along go open a thread on how you don't hate Igbos #Pikin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by agabusta: 2:51am On Dec 31, 2015
RebelChip:
From the presidential media chat, is it not glaring clear that Buhari hates Igbo people?

From all your comments before and after the election, is it not clear that majority (not all) of the Igbos hate Buhari?

We must be sincere with ourselves, love is reciprocal. A lot of Igbos spill venom on this guy daily on social media, newspaper stands, in office discussions, beer parlour discussions, etc.

Most of the comments on social media and newspaper comment sites; he and his family members gets to see them.

Even way back before the election, the venom was very toxic and is even more toxic after the election.

PMB and his family are humans, there is no way they won't habour some dislike for some talkative and hateful Igbos. Kindly note the use of 'some'.

And I think it is mutual. So no need crying wolf.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by SonOfEl(m): 2:53am On Dec 31, 2015
LMFashions:

The joke is on you and your kind. Enjoy this orgasm while it last. Run along go open a thread on how you don't hate Igbos #Pikin

Thank you jare....are you minding this one who tries had to retain the stolen properties his people handed down to him?

I detest hypocrisy. This tonyebarcanista guy disgusts any day any time.

The last national conference tried to correct the imbalances of the polity, has it been looked into? Will such matters ever be looked into? Smh.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by SonOfEl(m): 2:58am On Dec 31, 2015
agabusta:

From all your comments before and after the election, is it not clear that majority (not all) of the Igbos hate Buhari?

We must be sincere with ourselves, love is reciprocal. A lot of Igbos spill venom on this guy daily on social media, newspaper stands, in office discussions, beer parlour discussions, etc.

Most of the comments on social media and newspaper comment sites; he and his family members gets to see them.

Even way back before the election, the venom was very toxic and is even more toxic after the election.

PMB and his family are humans, there is no way they won't habour some dislike for some talkative and hateful Igbos. Kindly note the use of 'some'.

And I think it is mutual. So no need crying wolf.

FYI, the hate on igbos came initially from Buhari and his fellow daura bigots.....some of us still remember his subtle methods and reluctance as to not putting capital infrastructural projects in alaigbo when he worked in the petroleum ministry. Am not even talking about the civil war....
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by agabusta: 3:04am On Dec 31, 2015
mbhs139:

You know, I had to first of all check your profile to see if you actually a Nigerian. But I couldn't decipher that from your profile.

You see my friend, in the process of making it look as if you're the King Solomon, the wisest man, of our time, you have done nothing other than showing how stupid and silly you are by calling nearly over 60 million Nigerian youths "a lost generation" simply because they don't share your sentiments and silly opinion. Your type are dangerous in a democracy.

Now, have you wondered why educationist came with different grading systems of A-F, it is because they know that we all can't reason on the same level on the same matter. Now, what this means is that the way and manner you see the President Media Chat is quiet different from the way others may view it, and that, for your information, is the beauty of democracy.

But your silly self failed to recognise that, and come on air to pour your vindictive frustration on millions of Nigerian youths and call us wasted generation. You lack decorum and I'm ready for you to take this bashing into the new year with you. Ode!

Wow, u really took your time to answer that ignoramus.

A lot of them that abuse PMB will be a a worst leader with their reasoning & wanting everyone to submit only to their dictates.
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by LMFashions: 3:04am On Dec 31, 2015
SonOfEl:

Thank you jare....are you minding this one who tries had to retain the stolen properties his people handed down to him?

I detest hypocrisy. This tonyebarcanista guy disgusts any day any time.

The last national conference tried to correct the imbalances of the polity, has it been looked into? Will such matters ever be looked into? Smh.....

One can see how excited he was with what Bubu was saying about the SE, excited like a child who just got an ice cream. I'm now beginning to see what NgeneUkwenu has been saying about this guy and his pretentious nature. A snake in the grass.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) / Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari / APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.