Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Now That Crude Oil Is Becoming Worthless, What Next For The Hausa And Yoruba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Crude Oil Is Becoming Worthless, What Next For The Hausa And Yoruba (415 Views)

5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators / Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? / Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Next For Niger Delta? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Now That Crude Oil Is Becoming Worthless, What Next For The Hausa And Yoruba by ahaika23: 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
I am putting this piece together in response to an insensitive post made earlier by a supposed self-made nairalander asking what next for the South South. I wish to remind you that Nigeria is broke because our oil is losing value, Nigeria is broke because we are losing buyers, Nigeria is broke because naira is becoming useless. Osun State cannot pay workers unless our GAS is sold to help the parasitic state governed by one man who has no iota of creativity (like the rest of them) on how to create jobs and generate revenue. Before you open your mouth and ask about us, find out how much we share to your idle state and what it generates on its own and know who will be the first to die of starvation. You idle lots just wake up and create shitty threads which have no connection to you. Before you think of the other, look at your sorry situation and try fixing it otherwise go beg Donal Trump to come re-colonize you. I believe I have answered your crazy question. I know for sure the rest of the country will be like Osun State when the oil is no more there.

1 Like

Re: Now That Crude Oil Is Becoming Worthless, What Next For The Hausa And Yoruba by Mynd44: 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2015

(1)

NASS Still Not Conforming To The Change Mantra! / Protest In Aba As Some Residents Show Support Of Gov. Ikpeazu / #dasukigate: Fani-kayode Denies Receiving N1.7bn From Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.