Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) (64496 Views)

Fayose Inspects Multiple Projects By 1:25am In Ikere(photos) / Fayose Inspects 1.2km Flyover Bridge Project In Ekiti / Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by damocool(m): 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
Harfisco:
Can i ever fall in love with this goat called Governor
It makes no difference brotherman, don't tell me that you're loved by everyone around you...

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by alhab(m): 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
Didn't put this for harassment buh to know more, how can I put a thread in Nairaland
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by Niyinficient(m): 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
Y the houses for d background n environs no get light na? Na crime to light up dose houses?
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
FP waste...

Smh
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by laffwitmi: 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
U must be a yahoo boi cuz he is a 419 !!!Lol
dikeigbo2:

Oga Fayose,keep doing the good works, let haters keep dying the hard way.
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by datigbogirl: 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
1United1:
Mad man!
Mad A Difference.
I concur!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by laffwitmi: 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
inspecting what a less chairman do here in Lagos!!!
ikkkkk:

So what if he is?
He just completed a dual road and furnished it with street lights. That is what matters most.
That is greatness.
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by anytexy: 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
ideology:
hahaha you are so pained hahaha
Na one of the Zombies. No mind am

1 Like

Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by KAYSANTOS: 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
1United1:
Mad man!
you are frustrated

1 Like

Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by derecho(m): 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
Instead of hating,why not ignore the thread?
Anyways,na mango or orange wey get fruit na hin small children dey stone.
Fayose may God continue to protect you. The God that disgraced those who wanted to disgrace you out of office,will not leave nor forsake you.
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by tboyzy(m): 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
Omenkata:
and he's inspecting a project

shame to haters especially TonyeBarcanista

Fayose the oshokomole of yoruba land the man his great deeds and achievements supercedes that of awolowo and any yeroba leader dead or alive

kudos to the people's governor

Your haters will all die Insha'Allah amin
Okay you've tried oya use your brain..super what!..he has done something,good why jinx it for him
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by Babsdamilare(m): 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
na where fit am be that nau
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by chyket(m): 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
I thought they said that he was doing nothing infrastructurally
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by mommysgirl(f): 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
Omenkata:

Fayose the oshokomole of yoruba land the man his great deeds and achievements supercedes that of awolowo and any yeroba leader dead or alive

Haha, such curse words from a Muslim,I'm really sorry to say,but it's a bit disappointing ,haha ,your signature doesn't even speak well of you,anyways I'm sorry, it's your life. Live it as u wish, smiley
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
Omenkata:

.Weyrey! This one is obviously High from sniffing Olosho Y@@nsh. I Have nothing more to say to you
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by modath(f): 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
Kennydoc:
Shebi APC haters said he hasn't done any project since the inception of his administration. We've just seen that he carries on his projects without the usual media frenzy seen among APC governors.
Shame on APC haters like midolian, mo Passingshot, NgeneUkwenu, Omenka, egift etc.
You guys should show us Aregbesola inspecting or commissioning any project in the last one year.

The major shame is on you for lauding a road commissioned in the night in order to mask the fact that the distance 500m/ half of a km!! You aren't very bright otherwise it would have occured to you that something is off about it..

Never compare Aregbe & Fayose, Aregbe doesn't construct mini passerby, he constructs roads in tens of KMs with mini bridges on them!!

As for the salary argument, save it for your ilk who didn't know about Jonathan helping Fayose with ecological fund & unless the workers just got paid but as at 18th of Dec, 3 months salary arrears were being owed by the Ekiti state govt..

I'm in a good mood so I'll help you with a few pics,

Google osun mega schools. Ejigbo high school was commissioned on the 14th of november 2015!!! sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
TonySpike:
What is the distance covered by this road? Can anyone familiar with this road please tell me?
he is better than Aregbesol
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
I don't see the problem oh,abi OP you give am stool when him no siddon nii?
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by tim1256(m): 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
Omenkata:

You have no right to put your God forsaken filthy mouth in Yoruba matters. We are Yoruba not Yeroba. Don't be stupidly crazy in this new year
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by Kennydoc(m): 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
modath:

The major shame is on you for lauding a road commissioned in the night in order to mask the fact that the distance 500m/ half of a km!! You aren't very bright otherwise it would have occured to you that something is off about it..

Never compare Aregbe & Fayose, Aregbe doesn't construct mini passerby, he constructs roads in tens of KMs with mini bridges on them!!

As for the salary argument, save it for your ilk who didn't know about Jonathan helping Fayose with ecological fund & unless the workers just got paid but as at 18th of Dec, 3 months salary arrears were being owed by the Ekiti state govt..

I'm in a good mood so I'll help you with a few pics,

Google osun mega schools. Ejigbo high school was commissioned on the 14th of november 2015!!! sad

Obviously, you don't know the difference between inspecting a project and commissioning a project. Did he commission the road or simply inspect it?

You talked about the fact that he went at night, are you visually impaired to see that he wanted to ascertain the functionality of the street lights?

Thank God Aregbesola has at least a project in his name after 5 years of ruling Osun State and impoverishment his people. He has made the government and people of Osun State the laughing stock of the nation.

For Fayose to do this in these hard times is a big plus on him and his administration.
Never forget that you and your ilks said he had never done any project in his one year tenure so far.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by Phobia1: 11:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
Omenkata:

Fuvk u for comparin dis shit to awolowo. #Eranko like u.
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by bammy777(m): 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
HungerBAD:
Clown.

This is what Politics has turned to in Nigeria? monies was released for the road to be constructed, so what is the big deal?the only difference here is that he stopped from his way from the Club, after a night of OWANBE-ING to check up on the road.

What sane man inspects construction works in the night?what was he doing in the day time? in my WARRI accent, ABI him NA WINCH?

Not surprised anyway.

It is Fayose, and the ACT of Governing has been thrown into the bushes(the PDP way) and by the way, when is this Clown getting impeached or removed by the election tribunal?

. When you and your father dies. The tribunal will impeach him ... So die soon.
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by digitsolution: 12:01am On Dec 31, 2015
Am gradually getting to like this governor

Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by yoboworld: 12:08am On Dec 31, 2015
so dis one is news now..... Buh he still is a sure guy, our oshoko... ma governor... Buh do and pay me d state allawi u owe me
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by fuckerholic(m): 12:15am On Dec 31, 2015
Hmm nice one by the people's governor..I propose Fayose for president 2019
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by Sunbellar: 12:16am On Dec 31, 2015
The best grassroots Governor!
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by Ezeifeanyichukwu(m): 12:25am On Dec 31, 2015
..inspects not commission .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri / Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) / Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.