Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,599 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) (64484 Views)

Fayose Inspects Multiple Projects By 1:25am In Ikere(photos) / Fayose Inspects 1.2km Flyover Bridge Project In Ekiti / Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by mcnuel001(m): 1:20am On Dec 31, 2015
1United1:
Mad man!
It takes one to identify anoda, mumu u,am too sure d front of ur house no get ordinary gutter and u dey here dey blab, am sure u never love good tin in ur life? Abeg tell me d reason for d beef ? Broda odeson. Nna gerara herrrrre men
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by mikolo80: 1:30am On Dec 31, 2015
1United1:
Mad man!
I be Buhari supporter and pdp hater but why call him mad. his tactics are making him win votes. and that's all democracy is about, votes. not competence or class
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by yonextbf: 3:29am On Dec 31, 2015
grin
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by deb(m): 3:44am On Dec 31, 2015
The road is substandard
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by modath(f): 4:47am On Dec 31, 2015
Kennydoc:

Obviously, you don't know the difference between inspecting a project and commissioning a project. Did he commission the road or simply inspect it?

You talked about the fact that he went at night, are you visually impaired to see that he wanted to ascertain the functionality of the street lights?

Thank God Aregbesola has at least a project in his name after 5 years of ruling Osun State and impoverishment his people. He has made the government and people of Osun State the laughing stock of the nation.

For Fayose to do this in these hard times is a big plus on him and his administration.
Never forget that you and your ilks said he had never done any project in his one year tenure so far.

Leave your backwater afao , aiyedun , ijelu or any of the millions of nondescript Ekiti hamlets & travel around Osun state before giving your mouth & fingers free rein without inviting your brains along....

I repeat, Aregbesola doesn't construct driveways as road, it is in 10s of kilometres... You think people voted him the 2nd time cos of 2 Congo of rice like your ilk did for thugnor

I am not a stranger to Ekiti , tell him to sort his issues out with NURTW, Civil servants & Student Unions that are his backbone!!

He wanted to test street lights on a 500m road, it couldn't be switched on during the day right The lights only work at night abi?

Go back to that road & take a pic in broad daylight if you are really intent on making noise & blowing hot air!! let the whole world see the span & scope..

You are the real definition of "n gana gana ni jo oluse loju" , if you are not yoruba, look for someone to translate for you..

BTW, has he paid salary, now Hero is no longer available to "help him"..
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by proprince(m): 5:29am On Dec 31, 2015
I just like Fayose grin

Fayose for President 2019 undecided
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by Bobulopsy(m): 5:36am On Dec 31, 2015
1United1:
Mad man!
Why do you have to use the world mad on a Man like you? I pity you sha poor man
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 31, 2015
Op, are you sure that woman is his wife?
Fayose's wife that i knew way back in 2003 was a staunch 'deeper lifer' so she doesn't use braids or jewelries.
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by onome2013: 6:51am On Dec 31, 2015
Why doing night inspection?
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by onome2013: 6:55am On Dec 31, 2015
Mad man![/quote]
Why do you have to abuse a man and also a governor of a state in the country you said you belong.
You not to cry to God for forgiveness .
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by carinmom(f): 6:59am On Dec 31, 2015
espn:
This man like activity..too dey over form em activity self..he commissions everything! Water..sand..paper..agbero..anything..why did he appoint commissioners then.. in 2016 he will commission his table and chair in his office..he will commission all men and women hair in ekiti..and when he is out of what to commission..he will then start to re-commission!

LOL, you are really funny grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by asatemple(f): 7:01am On Dec 31, 2015
1United1:
Mad man!
river niger no get gate so you know what to do

1 Like

Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by dickoflife(m): 7:13am On Dec 31, 2015
It is just a few hundred metres, it is a link road between bank road and basiri road. Not even a major road.
TonySpike:
What is the distance covered by this road? Can anyone familiar with this road please tell me?
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 7:21am On Dec 31, 2015
HungerBAD:
Clown.

This is what Politics has turned to in Nigeria? monies was released for the road to be constructed, so what is the big deal?the only difference here is that he stopped from his way from the Club, after a night of OWANBE-ING to check up on the road.

What sane man inspects construction works in the night?what was he doing in the day time? in my WARRI accent, ABI him NA WINCH?

In MI voice #BadBelle#Itsallowed.

Not surprised anyway.

It is Fayose, and the ACT of Governing has been thrown into the bushes(the PDP way) and by the way, when is this Clown getting impeached or removed by the election tribunal?

Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 7:23am On Dec 31, 2015
[quote author=HungerBAD post=41497556]Clown.

This is what Politics has turned to in Nigeria? monies was released for the road to be constructed, so what is the big deal?the only difference here is that he stopped from his way from the Club, after a night of OWANBE-ING to check up on the road.

What sane man inspects construction works in the night?what was he doing in the day time? in my WARRI accent, ABI him NA WINCH? .

Not surprised anyway.

It is Fayose, and the ACT of Governing has been thrown into the bushes(the PDP way) and by the way, when is this Clown getting impeached or removed by the election tribun

IN MI VOICE #Badbelle#Itsallowed.
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by comrChris(m): 7:33am On Dec 31, 2015
does that small and below standard road deserve this honour? politicians are funny set of people
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by Fawie(m): 7:35am On Dec 31, 2015
i dont know when we ll stop celebrating mediocrity
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by Le2money(m): 7:40am On Dec 31, 2015
espn:
This man like activity..too dey over form em activity self..he commissions everything! Water..sand..paper..agbero..anything..why did he appoint commissioners then.. in 2016 he will commission his table and chair in his office..he will commission all men and women hair in ekiti..and when he is out of what to commission..he will then start to re-commission!
Seriously,I don't knw why some ppl are so sarcastic and reason like a person with low IQ.. My question is dis ....wen a project is done...pls who is to commission it? plus if a Governor decided to be an office governor alone and doesn't do follow-ups on each projects been awarded out...wot do u think can be d outcome of d projects.....well to me, its either half done or not properly done.....now a governor decides to do follow up of each projects been awarded out and u are there ranting....Well for ur info,am from Ekiti and lives in Ado d capital city....I knw wot dis man is up to and if he continue like dat....Ekiti will be a better place Dan b4 .....so if u don't av any reasonable thing to say...den kip ur comment(s) for d next topic ...
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by Henovy: 7:48am On Dec 31, 2015
Omenkata:
and he's inspecting a project

shame to haters especially TonyeBarcanista

Fayose the oshokomole of yoruba land the man his great deeds and achievements supercedes that of awolowo and any yeroba leader dead or alive

kudos to the people's governor

Your haters will all die Insha'Allah amin
More shame to those that posted this bullshit on FP. Next will be Fayose commissionng amala and ewedu joint. Nonsense!
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by espn(m): 7:49am On Dec 31, 2015
Le2money:
Seriously,I don't knw why some ppl are so sarcastic and reason like a person with low IQ.. My question is dis ....wen a project is done...pls who is to commission it? plus if a Governor decided to be an office governor alone and doesn't do follow-ups on each projects been awarded out...wot do u think can be d outcome of d projects.....well to me, its either half done or not properly done.....now a governor decides to do follow up of each projects been awarded out and u are there ranting....Well for ur info,am from Ekiti and lives in Ado d capital city....I knw wot dis man is up to and if he continue like dat....Ekiti will be a better place Dan b4 .....so if u don't av any reasonable thing to say...den kip ur comment(s) for d next topic ...
k ur reasonable comment has bin noted..jst don't cry sha! I c u support d stupidity of ur bro!
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by Le2money(m): 7:50am On Dec 31, 2015
comrChris:
does that small and below standard road deserve this honour? politicians are funny set of people
Bro, I mean no offense wit wot am about to ask u....Is he d one who is putting himself on social-medias? shud he chase away d media aids? Bro, i knw if u were in his position,even if u sneeze, u will want d paper to show it....it is his tym,let us allow him and let's pray for ours to come...I won't criticize any political or office holder on d issue like dis cox dis is more reasons why dey are been put in dat position.... thanks
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by Le2money(m): 7:51am On Dec 31, 2015
espn:
k ur reasonable comment has bin noted..jst don't cry sha! I c u support d stupidity of ur bro!
And I SMH for u
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by nnanna11: 7:55am On Dec 31, 2015
HungerBAD:
Clown.

What sane man inspects construction works in the night?what was he doing in the day time? in my WARRI accent, ABI him NA WINCH?

Not surprised anyway.

It is Fayose, and the ACT of Governing has been thrown into the bushes(the PDP way) and by the way, when is this Clown getting impeached or removed by the election tribunal?

After ur own impeachment, mumu like u
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by Le2money(m): 7:57am On Dec 31, 2015
asatemple:
river niger no get gate so you know what to do
Infact, u knw a perfect reply to give to someone like dis....thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by remirez07(m): 7:59am On Dec 31, 2015
1United1:
Mad man!
do you see how crazy u are Can you call ur father "A MAD MAN"? If no then you are a stupid idiot.
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by samidbest001(m): 8:04am On Dec 31, 2015
I just like this man way
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by Le2money(m): 8:04am On Dec 31, 2015
dickoflife:
It is just a few hundred metres, it is a link road between bank road and basiri road. Not even a major road.
And on Getting to Bank road...the road is okay..don't forget to mention dat as well....its like linking a new road to already exist gud road.
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by Le2money(m): 8:09am On Dec 31, 2015
Henovy:

More shame to those that posted this bullshit on FP. Next will be Fayose commissionng amala and ewedu joint. Nonsense!
Even if he commissions Gbegiri...na hin tym...wen its ur turn....don't commission anytin
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by Keepshining(f): 8:11am On Dec 31, 2015
obiremy:
Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose has completed the dualization of Awedele, Ado EkitiĀ  road and also illuminated it with street light.Trust Fayose with his common man attitude,he took his wife to inspect the new road and was spotted sitting across the dual carriage plane.He can do the unthinkable

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2015/12/fayose-completes-dualization-of-awedele.html
The Governor of the feefu by the feefu and for the feefu.
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by hmohammed(m): 8:11am On Dec 31, 2015
agabaI23:
Where are those looking for what he has accomplished?
Road dualisation is now an accomplishment? I think u are high on Osogbo weed. Later these Ekiti people will stand up some day and say that they have also been marginalised, forgetting d fact that their present Governor ruined the state.
Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by Fourwinds: 8:22am On Dec 31, 2015
Omenkata:
and he's inspecting a project

shame to haters especially TonyeBarcanista

Fayose the oshokomole of yoruba land the man his great deeds and achievements supercedes that of awolowo and any yeroba leader dead or alive

kudos to the people's governor

Your haters will all die Insha'Allah amin
receive sense....

Fayose no fit near weti Awolowo do ok....

he should first of all beat Fashola record in lagos state...

all this na copy copy ..weti Fashola don do....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) / Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) / Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.