Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Please Who Has The Contact Of The Owner Or Top Management Of Jevinik Restaurant? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Who Has The Contact Of The Owner Or Top Management Of Jevinik Restaurant? (2055 Views)

Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) / Top Management Consulting Firms In Nigeria / Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Has The Contact Of The Owner Or Top Management Of Jevinik Restaurant? by 247NewsUpdateNG: 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
Please who has Mrs. Jovita's , the owner of Jevinik Restaurant, contact or knows a way I can reach her or the top management of Jevinik Restaurant?
I have something very important regarding the restaurant and have been looking for a means to reach them. Anyone with vital information should please reply on this thread. Thanks!
Re: Please Who Has The Contact Of The Owner Or Top Management Of Jevinik Restaurant? by kekakuz(m): 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
247NewsUpdateNG:
Please who has Mrs. Jovita's , the owner of Jevinik Restaurant, contact or knows a way I can reach her or the top management of Jevinik Restaurant?
I have something very important regarding the restaurant and have been looking for a means to reach them. Anyone with vital information should please reply on this thread. Thanks!
Shey fuel scarcity dey affect you
Re: Please Who Has The Contact Of The Owner Or Top Management Of Jevinik Restaurant? by 247NewsUpdateNG: 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
kekakuz:

Shey fuel scarcity dey affect you
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Banks With Lower Interest Rates On Loans For Salary Earners / 30 Tech Skills That Will Instantly Get You A $100,000+ Salary / Oil Industry Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.