Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Banks With Lower Interest Rates On Loans For Salary Earners - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Banks With Lower Interest Rates On Loans For Salary Earners (2056 Views)

3 Helpful Tips On How Low Income Earners Can Survive In Lagos / 4 Helpful Tips For Salary Negotiation. / 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banks With Lower Interest Rates On Loans For Salary Earners by master247(m): 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
Are you a salary earner?
do you work for government or private organizations?
Have you at one time applied for loan fron any of the commercial banks?
Please share your experiences.
I am intending to apply for one, your experiences and advice highly appreciated.
Re: Banks With Lower Interest Rates On Loans For Salary Earners by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
Maybe you should just Google renmoney. I don't work with them though but I know they give loans to salary earners. Do the research yourself and as for banks, I doubt if any Bank still has her door open to loan for salary earners. Not discouraging you though. All these same, best of luck.
Re: Banks With Lower Interest Rates On Loans For Salary Earners by master247(m): 10:25am On Aug 25, 2016
partnerus:
Maybe you should just Google renmoney. I don't work with them though but I know they give loans to salary earners. Do the research yourself and as for banks, I doubt if any Bank still has her door open to loan for salary earners. Not discouraging you though. All these same, best of luck.

Thank you for your timely post.
I still believe that banks still give loan to salary Earner customers but am only concern about their interest rates.

Anyone in the house who have taken loan from any bank as a Salary Earner should enlighten me how he got it.

Thanks NL
Re: Banks With Lower Interest Rates On Loans For Salary Earners by Edetntia(m): 7:32am On Aug 26, 2016
Ecobank charges 29% of your borrowing sum per annum....
First bank charges 23% of your borrowing sum per annum....
Access bank charges 26% of your borrowing sum per annum...
The steps involved are filling of the form, Giving the said form to a lawyer to sign as a guarantor, Your office will issue a letter to the bank authorizing them to deduct from your salary at when due.. this depends on your agreement with the bank if you're paying back the loan for 12months, 24months, or 36months...
Please note this: You can only get a loan from a bank your salary is been paid into so that deductions can be done at when due. The amount of salary you receive per annum determines how much you can get for your loan... I wish you a successful procurement.
Re: Banks With Lower Interest Rates On Loans For Salary Earners by master247(m): 8:24am On Aug 30, 2016
Edetntia:
Ecobank charges 29% of your borrowing sum per annum....
First bank charges 23% of your borrowing sum per annum....
Access bank charges 26% of your borrowing sum per annum...
The steps involved are filling of the form, Giving the said form to a lawyer to sign as a guarantor, Your office will issue a letter to the bank authorizing them to deduct from your salary at when due.. this depends on your agreement with the bank if you're paying back the loan for 12months, 24months, or 36months...
Please note this: You can only get a loan from a bank your salary is been paid into so that deductions can be done at when due. The amount of salary you receive per annum determines how much you can get for your loan... I wish you a successful procurement.

Thanks my man!

Please anyone that knows about other banks, their interest, process........ should please contribute.

Thanks to all Nairalanders

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Has The Contact Of The Owner Or Top Management Of Jevinik Restaurant? / Why Is Linda Ikeji More Popular And Seems Richer Than Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? / What Extremely Successful People Were Doing At Age 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.