Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

A Must Read For All Flirting Married Men Around!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Must Read For All Flirting Married Men Around!!!! (924 Views)

Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? / Should Married Men Tell Their Wives How Much They Earn? / 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read For All Flirting Married Men Around!!!! by Jomrichy1(m): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
A MUST READ FOR ALL FLIRTING MARRIED MEN AROUND!!! Think about these... 1. Your wife is using Nokia touch light and you bought your girlfriend BB, what are you? 2. You take your girlfriend to the saloon to fix Brazilian hair, while your wife plates tread hair, what are you? 3. You bought expensive soap and cream for your girlfriend while your wife use Vaseline and dudu osu, what are you? 4. Your wife and children use Aba made shoes while your girlfriend wear s Italian shoes, what are you? 5. Your wife drink zobo and kunu, while your girlfriend drink fruit juice, what are you? 6. Your wife hardly recharge her phone with N10 card, but you recharge your girlfriend's phone with N1,500, what are you? 7. You starved your wife of sex, while you beg your girlfriend for sex, who and what will such a man be called MY QUESTION NOW IS THIS... WHAT WOULD YOU CALL SUCH A MAN LIKE THIS
A. Fool
B. Stupid
C. Useless
D. Wicked
E. Irresponsible
F. All of the above??

1 Like

Re: A Must Read For All Flirting Married Men Around!!!! by ivyT(f): 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
All the above..and being in Africa doesnt make it any better...

1 Like

Re: A Must Read For All Flirting Married Men Around!!!! by lilmax(m): 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
Not a sharp man
Re: A Must Read For All Flirting Married Men Around!!!! by Monalisa185(f): 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
this is why I vowed never to have anything to do with a married man.....because what goes around, comes around....I wouldn't want to be given the same treatment when I get married...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

... / Help All Nairalanders Please Your Analysis Is Needed. / Tips On How To Get Pregnant And Get Rid Of Infertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.