Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Help All Nairalanders Please Your Analysis Is Needed. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help All Nairalanders Please Your Analysis Is Needed. (923 Views)

Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help / All Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid: I Am Dying / Nairalanders!!!!! Please Advise On This For Bride Price Paying Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help All Nairalanders Please Your Analysis Is Needed. by Greenbullet(m): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
PLEASE I ONLY WANT CONSTRUCTIVE ADVISE ON THIS THREAD,TROOLS ABEG JUST QUIT THIS PAGE

MY SENIOR BROTHER,HAS BEEN DATING HIS GIRLFRIEND FOR 8 YEARS NOW AND HE IS PREPARED TO SETTLE DOWN,HE PLANS ON ENGAGING HER ON THE 28TH OF THIS MONTH.I EVEN FOLLOWED HIM TO BUY HIS ENGAGEMENT RING.FROM THE. MY BRO AND ME ARE 5&6 SO HE SAT ME DOWN WITH PAPER AND BIRO (LOOOL) AND TOLD ME HE HAD 3.2 MILLION NAIRA FOR HIS WEDDING AND TOLD ME TO ASK IF THAT AMOUNT IS REASONABLE ENOUGH FOR BOTH TRADITIONAL,RECEPTION, ETC ASSIN EVERYTHING,

ABEG NAIRALANDERS MAKE UNA ANALYSE FOR ME .

lalasticlala
seun
tosyne2much.
Re: Help All Nairalanders Please Your Analysis Is Needed. by Cutehector(m): 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
3.2 million naira for wedding? I dey krase? angry

2 Likes

Re: Help All Nairalanders Please Your Analysis Is Needed. by pek(m): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
If you and your brother dont know the answer to that, he is not ready to marry!

1 Like

Re: Help All Nairalanders Please Your Analysis Is Needed. by pek(m): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
All about planning.
Re: Help All Nairalanders Please Your Analysis Is Needed. by FriedYam: 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
Chai see wastage

FIELD- 35K
HALL- 100k
CLOTHES ALL TOGETHER- 400k
FOOD ALL TOGETHER- 600k
ENTERTAINMENT- 50K

NB: i had to increase the cost cos it seems his brother wants an elaborate wedding
but wetin remain again?

1 Like

Re: Help All Nairalanders Please Your Analysis Is Needed. by Habiodunz(m): 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
Cutehector:
3.2 million naira for wedding? I dey krase? angry
Kikikiki For this recession period N1M is even too much, Op e be lyk say your bro get plenty money to dash out...Gimme his digits make i jingle am

P.S: Violation of NL rules

11. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD /
huge font sizes / ALL CAPS / distracting imagesspaces, etc.
Re: Help All Nairalanders Please Your Analysis Is Needed. by Habiodunz(m): 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
pek:
If you and your brother dont know the answer to that, he is not ready to marry!
He asked for analysis,not bashing bro
Re: Help All Nairalanders Please Your Analysis Is Needed. by FriedYam: 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
Habiodunz:
Kikikiki For this recession period N1M is even too much, Op e be lyk say your bro get plenty money to dash out...Gimme his digits make i jingle am

P.S: Violation of NL rules

11. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD /
huge font sizes / ALL CAPS / distracting imagesspaces, etc.
In lalasticlala, mynd44, and seun's voice.
THREAD CLOSED

2 Likes

Re: Help All Nairalanders Please Your Analysis Is Needed. by sben2308(m): 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
If you allow ur bro to use $3.2 for wedding den its obvious u don smoke Igbo .
Ur job is to help him manage his finance cuz obvious that's y he is opening up to u .
Pls I beg u spend at most 1.4 for d wedding n doing that u helping urself also
Re: Help All Nairalanders Please Your Analysis Is Needed. by Habiodunz(m): 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
FriedYam:

In lalalasticlala, myd44, and seun's voice.
THREAD CLOSED
Hmmmm ''lalala''sticlala....e be lyk say the guy too lyk to dey ''la''

1 Like

Re: Help All Nairalanders Please Your Analysis Is Needed. by Feraz(m): 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
It is more than enough! If he wants to save more money, he could do the trad and white wedding the same day (this is me assuming he's a christian and if he's Igbo, I don't think he's going to spend much on trad since the girl's family handles that).

How much be cow * 3?
Then cartons of chicken/turkey say about 10? grin
Two cartons of fish? cheesy
Drinks? (Na this one fit chop money)

11/2 or 2 bags of rice, yam for pounding, semovita and other things; paying caterers. . . Guy, abeg, the money over reach. Except he is planning something elaborate like using a cruise ship as the reception venue and proposing to bae while skydiving. . . grin grin grin
Re: Help All Nairalanders Please Your Analysis Is Needed. by tosyne2much(m): 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
If you ask me, I would say that your brother should cut his cloth according to his size. No reasonable does a wedding without having savings
Re: Help All Nairalanders Please Your Analysis Is Needed. by Richy4(m): 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
If your brother is comfortable and lack nothing financially.. and your immediate family are ok too, i will say that amount is a reasonable one...

I expected people to ask how rich or buoyant your brother is before accusing him for reckless spending...if his business is successful, and if that amount will not make much impact on his gain and capital, i will say he should go ahead...I am in support of any thing that will make him happy or anything that will make him sleep at night
Re: Help All Nairalanders Please Your Analysis Is Needed. by Dyt(f): 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
Taryour oo

Boash
Re: Help All Nairalanders Please Your Analysis Is Needed. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
3.2M for a wedding shocked shocked shocked in this period .
I won't allow my husby to spend that much on the wedding in THIS PERIOD!!!

We gats to manage and plan Biko.

Maybe when things are easy sha, we can spend more than that
Re: Help All Nairalanders Please Your Analysis Is Needed. by lilmax(m): 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
just give me 1.1m first, I will tell you the next step
Re: Help All Nairalanders Please Your Analysis Is Needed. by taryour(f): 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
Dyt:
Taryour oo

Boash

*smile*

@ Op it all depends on the size of your brothers pocket. 3.2 Mil is enough and will have extra changes.

but before he begins to spend a dime out of that money he need to look around him and the situation of the country and where things are headed. no one can predict the situation of this economy. he needs to spend wisely.

because he has soo much to spend now does not mean he shouldnt still save for the future.

if I had such amount now for a party, I would go quite and slash that money into 2, save half and use half for the party. stay strictly on budget, and when I mean budget doesn't mean you see something really big and budget little amount, No that wunt work and that's the mistake some people make when it comes to budget.

an example a clients comes to me for a cake she saw somewhere, a 7 tier cake which would normally cost 170/180k and she tells me she is on budget and wants to pay 70/80k for same cake . or want all her guests to have a menu of 7 and you say you on budget and want to pay less than half the original price. that's where the mistakes come in. or you say you on budget and looking for hall space of 150k in oregun or ikoyi or gra. Or a client says she is on a low budget yet she has printed out over 500 copies of IV and still has a long list of guests attending.

In this present economy there are a lot of desperate vendors who will accept just anything and deliver less than you ordered cause no vendor will add money from his or her own pocket to a clients job, they will rather not do up to what is ordered or use less quality and still make their own profit.

at the long run, it all still boils down to your brother and his wife's taste and size of pocket not also forgetting " their tomorrow ".

if he has made up his mind to have a big wedding then he should go right ahead and have his dream wedding. " using good vendors "

best wishes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thank God High Schools Are Dead / I Feel So Bad / Don't Remove That Tooth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.