Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,341 members, 7,836,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Buhari On The National Assembly Paying 4.5 Billion Naira To Buy Cars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari On The National Assembly Paying 4.5 Billion Naira To Buy Cars (679 Views)

Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari On The National Assembly Paying 4.5 Billion Naira To Buy Cars by Naijaland12: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
Buhari: "China agreed to pay 70% of cost of railway projects between Lagos and Kaduna and Lagos and Calabar, but previous government failed to pay counterpart funding of 30%.

"You cannot get a better deal anywhere in the world.

"I can't see the National assembly paying 4.5 Billion Naira to buy cars after collecting transport allowance. I will revisit that story.
"We have to live within our means."

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/195934-presidential-media-chat-buharis-maiden-chat-live-updates.html

2 Likes

Re: Buhari On The National Assembly Paying 4.5 Billion Naira To Buy Cars by amtaken(f): 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
Bla bla bla.
Re: Buhari On The National Assembly Paying 4.5 Billion Naira To Buy Cars by geesilver(m): 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
National assembly of looters, those guys are only represent their selfish interest. Any thing outside their benefit they don't support it.
Re: Buhari On The National Assembly Paying 4.5 Billion Naira To Buy Cars by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
Great statement by PMB

1 Like

Re: Buhari On The National Assembly Paying 4.5 Billion Naira To Buy Cars by ojun50(m): 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
Jst wetin for 2016
Re: Buhari On The National Assembly Paying 4.5 Billion Naira To Buy Cars by luvmijeje(f): 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
Mr President, well said.
Re: Buhari On The National Assembly Paying 4.5 Billion Naira To Buy Cars by smsshola(m): 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
Saraki's and his fellow Legislooters, there is God o.

(1) (Reply)

I Don See My Alert, God Win Oh!! / Chief Olusegun Obasanjo Set To Bag Master’s Degree Next Week From NOUN / Photo Of The Day:- Would You Clean This For $1.5 Million Dollars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.