Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Rating Of President Buhari's Media Chat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rating Of President Buhari's Media Chat (3587 Views)

What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat / Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rating Of President Buhari's Media Chat by Luckylife(m): 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
How will u rate the president buhari's media chat in %
Re: Rating Of President Buhari's Media Chat by francistolorun(m): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
75%.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rating Of President Buhari's Media Chat by UjGina: 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
10%. He said nothing and make no coherent sense in his chat. He lost composure and ready to lead the country to doom with his speeches. He is a kind of president that makes one deny his nationality abroad. The man is a total disgrace to the literate world.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rating Of President Buhari's Media Chat by Pidggin(f): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
Half of the questions asked were not answered

Score = 15%

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rating Of President Buhari's Media Chat by maximilian19(m): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
5% cos he was present in the media chat, but for the answers Capital F9

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rating Of President Buhari's Media Chat by henchamb(m): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
90 percent
Coherent to the educated and those that understands how the policy of government works.
Incoherent to the biafrauds. I'm glad he classified kanu as a terrorist that he is.
Journalists should do more of investigative journalism.
If dansuki wants to travel out on bail he should be sent to maduigiri general hospital.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rating Of President Buhari's Media Chat by Miracle4Sure: 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
69.9%

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rating Of President Buhari's Media Chat by luvmijeje(f): 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
78%

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rating Of President Buhari's Media Chat by francistolorun(m): 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
Am greatly impressed expecially with the president's response to the last question that sss doesn't adhere to court orders expecially on Dasuki, kanu-biafra. He simply state that 'the offenses they committed is great and they cannot just be released just like that' slowly and gently am now rest assured that those billions will not got lost just like that. And prayers for biafra supporter because no one is maginalising them. God bless PMB.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rating Of President Buhari's Media Chat by LordVarys: 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
Buhari seemed terribly uninformed and unaware on a vast range of issues which is worrying . He seemed out of depth on questions relating to the economy and needs help.
And his defiance on disobedience of court orders is a pointer to dangerous things ahead, One can surmise though that Dasuki and Nnamdi Kano are going to rot in jail while Buhari remains president.
Overall while I may not necessarily be a fan of his, I respect his honesty and integrity, that's something at least. I'll give him 30%

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rating Of President Buhari's Media Chat by seunmsg(m): 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
90%. His response on Nnamdi Kanu was the killer punch. That ipob thug will rot in jail grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Rating Of President Buhari's Media Chat by Zuria(f): 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
38% angry
Re: Rating Of President Buhari's Media Chat by mazzi: 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
1% because of my human nature,if not na zero I for give am.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rating Of President Buhari's Media Chat by mazzi: 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
His answer on disobedience to court orders were so bad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rating Of President Buhari's Media Chat by eleojo23: 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
30%.
Generally not impressive.
He gave unsatisfactory answers to most questions.
He needs a crash course on the state of the nation because he seemed ignorant of a lot of things.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rating Of President Buhari's Media Chat by AbleGodAlways: 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
0%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rating Of President Buhari's Media Chat by wachakuta(m): 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
79%

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rating Of President Buhari's Media Chat by eleojo23: 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
seunmsg:
90%. His response on Nnamdi Kanu was the killer punch. That ipob thug will rot in jail grin grin grin
You are giving him 90% because of that?
I think you are being emotional about it.
That was not the only issue raised during the chat. Consider the entire chat and give a more objective rating.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rating Of President Buhari's Media Chat by Plus10(m): 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
Not really impressed...10%

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rating Of President Buhari's Media Chat by Layolaw(f): 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lol pmb ask the daily trust man: are you a lawyer? Very funny

3 Likes

Re: Rating Of President Buhari's Media Chat by chortlelegacy(m): 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
25%
Mr. President didn't answer most of the questions they asked him.
His reaction to the devaluation of the naira showed that he wasn't up to date with global trends and the sufferings of Nigerians, especially those in diaspora. People who gave their voices to him.

Also, the numerous issues on the budget wasn't addressed. He just kept repeating his mantra 'power, road and insurgency'. which I believe was what his media aides told him to say whenever he's not sure.
It's a shame.
Nigeria has passed the level this man is trying to put us in.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rating Of President Buhari's Media Chat by kingdompropty: 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
For me.1.5% woeful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rating Of President Buhari's Media Chat by LaurelP(m): 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
Pls what did he say about nnamdi kanu
Re: Rating Of President Buhari's Media Chat by kingdompropty: 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
The only mark he will take is for showing up.1.5%

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rating Of President Buhari's Media Chat by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
To be sincere frm wat I observed I think the guy should be given 25%, because of his presence and some boldness, but some questions he was ask he flopped, told lies. that
1. No member of his cabinet had corruption case in court.
2. He couldn't answer Economic issues he was ask. etc.
abeg watin PDP talk about the guy from his character na true the guy was behaving like a dictator.
That Premium Times man get luck say buhari no near am the kind slap he for receive na only God know, because na only him ask question when be wan throw Buhari off balance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rating Of President Buhari's Media Chat by kingdompropty: 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
LaurelP:
Pls what did he say about nnamdi kanu

He betrayed his emotions towards the young man, and whipped the media for reporting the mass movement.

The mark of a failing leader. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rating Of President Buhari's Media Chat by moscobabs(m): 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nnamdi KANU has finished ...
don't ask me why o

2 Likes

Re: Rating Of President Buhari's Media Chat by jmaine: 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
5% for appearance only . . . . . simply because he failed at the most important aspect of that media chat . . . . Communication . . . . . . .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rating Of President Buhari's Media Chat by kingdompropty: 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
wachakuta:
79%

You appear to me as an illiterate. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rating Of President Buhari's Media Chat by Kyase(m): 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
Pidggin:
Half of the questions asked were not answered

Score = 15%
was that why you graduate with an ordinary past?
if you go school be that.(drop out).
for me 50% on other issues, 50% on nnamdi KANU and dasuki issues, total=100%
go and die WWs

2 Likes

Re: Rating Of President Buhari's Media Chat by grafikii: 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
Impressive, every sensible Nigerian can get a sense of the direction of this government.
Buhari sounded like putin and i love that

4 Likes

Re: Rating Of President Buhari's Media Chat by 175(m): 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
30%

The president response to the question on DSS
shameful disobedience of competent court orders
is shocking and a direct threat to the principle of
rule of law.

You could see the anger in his face when Dasuki
and Nnamdi Kanu names were mentioned. For me
the president cannot do the work of the executive
and judiciary together, he must obey lawful court
orders.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Life Of Gordian Ezekwe And The Secrets Behind The Biafran Bomb (pt 1) / First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] / Will Igbos Votes Be Enough To Win Atiku The Presidency?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.