Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Bafarawa: I Support My Prosecution By EFFC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bafarawa: I Support My Prosecution By EFFC (866 Views)

Kwara Group Demand For Saraki's Re-prosecution By EFCC / Jonathan's Wife To Be Invited By EFFC / Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bafarawa: I Support My Prosecution By EFFC by destinychildolu(m): 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
Dasukigate: Bafarawa supports Buhari's anti-corruption war

NAN

Former Governor of Sokoto state, Alhaji Attahiru Bafarawa, has endorsed the ongoing anti-corruption war of President Muhammadu Buhari.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Bafarawa, who is standing trial in the ongoing arms deal corruption trial, made this known to newsmen in Sokoto on Wednesday.

He said, “In spite of our ongoing trial by the court in relation to the arms deal allegations, I still support Buhari’s anti-corruption war.

“Nigerians should support the President’s efforts to tame the social monster, corruption as it stalls the even socio-economic development of the nation.

“I also fought corruption to a standstill when I was a governor in Sokoto state between 1999 and 2007.

“That was why I was able to leave over N12 billion in the coffers of the state when I left office in 2007.”

Bafarawa added, “I have taken the matter as an act of God and I am happy that Allah has enabled me to take it as such.

“As for me, I will not comment on any issues now since the matter is currently in the court.”

Dasukigate: Bafarawa supports Buhari's anti-corruption war - Punch Newspapers
http://www.punchng.com/dasukigate-bafarawa-supports-buharis-anti-corruption-war/
Re: Bafarawa: I Support My Prosecution By EFFC by wachakuta(m): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
Goood
Re: Bafarawa: I Support My Prosecution By EFFC by bettercreature(m): 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
Just Refund the money we dont need story

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa: I Support My Prosecution By EFFC by egift(m): 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
Those being prosecuted for looting are in support of the current war on corruption, while some folks that did not even get penny from Dasuki, are wailing and raining abuse here and there.

3 Likes

Re: Bafarawa: I Support My Prosecution By EFFC by johnmartus(m): 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
RETURN THE MONEY OLE THEY SHOULD ALSO GIVE HIM 30YEARS IN PRISON
Re: Bafarawa: I Support My Prosecution By EFFC by babyfaceafrica: 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
Smart and honest guy
Re: Bafarawa: I Support My Prosecution By EFFC by fuckerholic(m): 11:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
because he knows that he would come out cLean
Re: Bafarawa: I Support My Prosecution By EFFC by emzila(m): 11:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
WHY HIM NO GO SUPPORT IT WHEN HIM DON SEE BABA'S DIRECTION THIS EVENING? THE PRESIDENT HAS TECHNICALLY RESERVED ONE ROOM AND PARLOUR TOILET FOR DASUKI AND KANU AT KIRIKIRI MAXIMUM PRISON. SO IS BETTER HE CONDEMN HIMSELF NOW MAYBE THE PRESIDENT WILL CONSIDER HIS SELF CONDEMNATION AND TAMPER JUSTICE WITH MERCY. THIS IS HAPPENING ONLY IN NEW NIGERIA. #NIGERIAHASCHANGED. STEALING IS NOW CORRUPTION

2 Likes

Re: Bafarawa: I Support My Prosecution By EFFC by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 31, 2015
Front page

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa: I Support My Prosecution By EFFC by Bevista: 1:15am On Dec 31, 2015
“Nigerians should support the President’s efforts to tame the social monster, corruption as it stalls the even socio-economic development of the nation.

“I also fought corruption to a standstill when I was a governor in Sokoto state between 1999 and 2007.

“That was why I was able to leave over N12 billion in the coffers of the state when I left office in 2007.”
The hypocrisy of Nigerian politicians is legendary.

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa: I Support My Prosecution By EFFC by egift(m): 1:16am On Dec 31, 2015
lalasticlala come and see a front page material grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa: I Support My Prosecution By EFFC by Elnino4ladies: 1:26am On Dec 31, 2015
Nice one from the thief

(1) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka On Birthday Refund:"Nyesom Wike Swims In The Sewage Of Corruption" / Newspaper Headlines For Today, Thursday, January 7, 2016 / top 10 most deadliest/heartless and dangerous terrorist group in the world

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.