Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Media Chat - Buhari Is Sincere But Out Of Depth On Economic Issues - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Media Chat - Buhari Is Sincere But Out Of Depth On Economic Issues (762 Views)

Media Chat: Buhari Is Playing Games With Ndigbo – MASSOB / Fayose Reacts To PMB's Media Chat:Buhari Should Take A Step Forward, Close Court / You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Media Chat - Buhari Is Sincere But Out Of Depth On Economic Issues by LordVarys: 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
Watching President Buhari, I realised that he is a very honest and straightforward person and I appreciated his candor.
However I found his answers particularly partaking to the economy and the oil sector to be far from satisfying,
He seemed very uninformed and unaware of prevailing economic situation and he didn't give concrete answers to even softball economic questions.
This is even more worrisome considering his largely mediocre economic team.
Nigeria is facing it's biggest economic crisis in years and he's going to need to get a grasp of the issues to adequately address them.
Today, it seemed like he had no clues at all to the economic situation. My own opinion though.

7 Likes

Re: Media Chat - Buhari Is Sincere But Out Of Depth On Economic Issues by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
Sincere about what?
Re: Media Chat - Buhari Is Sincere But Out Of Depth On Economic Issues by babyfaceafrica: 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
Good that its your opinion..because even the former phd holder we have did not do better..he was clueless
Re: Media Chat - Buhari Is Sincere But Out Of Depth On Economic Issues by Lytech(m): 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
What did you expect from a man who didnt even have an SSCE.. He tried his best
Re: Media Chat - Buhari Is Sincere But Out Of Depth On Economic Issues by bjdon: 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
I agree 100%. Buhari is an honest man who means we'll, but he lacks the intellectual abilities to handle a large complex country like Nigeria.
Re: Media Chat - Buhari Is Sincere But Out Of Depth On Economic Issues by dahaz(m): 12:12am On Dec 31, 2015
LordVarys:
Watching President Buhari, I realised that he is a very honest and straightforward person and I appreciated his candor.
However I found his answers particularly partaking to the economy and the oil sector to be far from satisfying,
He seemed very uninformed and unaware of prevailing economic situation and he didn't give concrete answers to even softball economic questions.
This is even more worrisome considering his largely mediocre economic team.
Nigeria is facing it's biggest economic crisis in years and he's going to need to get a grasp of the issues to adequately address them.
Today, it seemed like he had no clues at all to the economic situation. My own opinion though.
I think i agree with you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Video Comments On Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu / Dasuki’s Wife Begs DSS To Put Her In Custody With Husband / Biafra: Nigeria Has Failed To Learn From Past Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.