Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Literature Person Of The Year Award. (lpoty) UPDATED! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature Person Of The Year Award. (lpoty) UPDATED! (3889 Views)

Call For Entries: 2018 Nigeria Christian Book Of The Year Award / A Fiction: Sex Village (updated) / Diary Of A Desperate Lover (updated) a classical blend of poetry and prose! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Literature Person Of The Year Award. (lpoty) UPDATED! by theorbiters: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
Good day ladies and gentlemen.

First let me apologise for bring this so late this year, I could give so many excuses, but let me just say I am sorry for bring this late.

Okay, no too much speech. Straight to the matter.

Ladies and gentlemen, I welcome you to the first edition of LITERATURE PERSON OF THE YEAR (LPOTY).

I know you already have an idea of what I am trying to do here, so permit me to just state the obvious.

LPOTY is an award given to the most outstanding person in the Literature section. This person could be a writer, a reader or even a moderator that has not only graced this section with meaningful inputs, but has also inspired many to become better.

Writers and readers need to be appreciated, hence the need for this award.

Ladies and gentlemen, this award requires you to nominate that person you think is well deserving of this honour. Next year, it would get better.

Ladies and gentlemen, I welcome you to this prestigious event.

Note that nominations entries would close on the 3rd of January, and the winner would be made known on the 5th of January.

So, who do think it should be?
Re: Literature Person Of The Year Award. (lpoty) UPDATED! by theorbiters: 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
TAGS:

Divepen1.
Kizzykeziah.
Ghostwritter.
Larrysun.
Oma4u.
Repogirl.
Vonn.
Nellyme.
Royver.
KingzPen.
Kingphillip.
MaziOmenuko.
Whitemosquitoe.
Ishilove.
D9ty7.
Sammyhoe.
Frank317
Stuff46
Esixlove.
Prettyspicey.
Tiffanyj.
Humbledbygrace.
Dklef.
Boyo123.
1miccza.
Oloyolo.
Adegwurulez.
NeoVictory.
llaykom.
Dioxidane.
Solomonbrown64.
PureIvory.
LiveWire.
DonKross1.
Jtenna.
Mznelly.
Fantasyisland.
Mizquote.
Snakie86.
Razor123.
Obiannu. (Please help me do something about this thread).
Nasirat.
Marz007.
Bb4u.
Idiatqueen.
Re: Literature Person Of The Year Award. (lpoty) UPDATED! by theorbiters: 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
I still have to mention more monikers, but you all could assist me in doing so.

Don't forget to nominate someone.
Re: Literature Person Of The Year Award. (lpoty) UPDATED! by marz007(m): 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
solomonbrown64
Re: Literature Person Of The Year Award. (lpoty) UPDATED! by theorbiters: 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lalaity.
OluwabuqqyYOLO.
Ashiat39.
Swagficient.
Rukkydelta.
Oyinprince.
Mattkent.
Essyprity.
Mzzkismet.
Heemah
Remisey.
NanaAmofah.
PricelessCharm.
Aceed.
Harjibolar.
Labaski.
dlabaski, Iamdagreatguy, dopeslimzy, JulietAKK, simonhabby, emperorfidel, ironkurtain, kingphilip, hfinest1, davidflo, Onemansquad, Royver, SMALLPENIS, Therock5555, PrettySpicey, LarrySun, Redmosquito, Tiffany
Re: Literature Person Of The Year Award. (lpoty) UPDATED! by donkross1(m): 6:49am On Dec 31, 2015
Reporting for duty.

DandyPearl
Rukkydelta
Ritababe
Girlhaley
Bellovers
Mattkent
Sageez
Afz9095
Ysadiq
Hfinest1
Oyinprince
Dioxidane
Pabon
Goodheart02
Victvames
Mznelly
Re: Literature Person Of The Year Award. (lpoty) UPDATED! by ritababe(f): 7:47am On Dec 31, 2015
Lets go there.
Re: Literature Person Of The Year Award. (lpoty) UPDATED! by Rukkydelta(f): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2015
Present
Re: Literature Person Of The Year Award. (lpoty) UPDATED! by donkross1(m): 9:56am On Dec 31, 2015
Okay let's start nominating then.
Re: Literature Person Of The Year Award. (lpoty) UPDATED! by theorbiters: 10:16am On Dec 31, 2015
donkross1:
Reporting for duty.

DandyPearl
Rukkydelta
Ritababe
Girlhaley
Bellovers
Mattkent
Sageez
Afz9095
Ysadiq
Hfinest1
Oyinprince
Dioxidane
Pabon
Goodheart02
Victvames
Mznelly

Thank you very much sir...
Re: Literature Person Of The Year Award. (lpoty) UPDATED! by theorbiters: 10:18am On Dec 31, 2015
ritababe:
Lets go there.
Yes ma'am, let's go there..(Wherever that means.) Lol.

Please remember to nominate.
Re: Literature Person Of The Year Award. (lpoty) UPDATED! by theorbiters: 10:19am On Dec 31, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Present

Glad you are here ma'am.

Please remember to nominate someone.
Re: Literature Person Of The Year Award. (lpoty) UPDATED! by theorbiters: 10:23am On Dec 31, 2015
donkross1:
Okay let's start nominating then.
Yes sir. Let the nominations start.
Re: Literature Person Of The Year Award. (lpoty) UPDATED! by ritababe(f): 10:43am On Dec 31, 2015
theorbiters:

Yes ma'am, let's go there..(Wherever that means.) Lol.

Please remember to nominate.

cc. Yurme, yinks89, olojuede01, hfinest1, cherrybrown,
Re: Literature Person Of The Year Award. (lpoty) UPDATED! by LarrySun(m): 10:47am On Dec 31, 2015
I nominate Repogirl, Frank317 and Divepen1.
Re: Literature Person Of The Year Award. (lpoty) UPDATED! by yurme(m): 10:50am On Dec 31, 2015
grin lehme nominate ritababe Goodheart02 Dioxidane
Re: Literature Person Of The Year Award. (lpoty) UPDATED! by goodheart02(m): 11:09am On Dec 31, 2015
Present.....I nominate yurme, cherrybrown and repogirl.
Re: Literature Person Of The Year Award. (lpoty) UPDATED! by stuff46(m): 11:16am On Dec 31, 2015
Theorbiters is your mail active, i need to talk to you privately. If yes reply my mail with your whatsapp number.

Thanks.
Re: Literature Person Of The Year Award. (lpoty) UPDATED! by YINKS89(m): 11:16am On Dec 31, 2015
ritababe:

dis one na die oooo....
Re: Literature Person Of The Year Award. (lpoty) UPDATED! by olojuede01: 11:17am On Dec 31, 2015
ritababe:

Present ma... who we dey vote for
Re: Literature Person Of The Year Award. (lpoty) UPDATED! by simonhabby(m): 11:28am On Dec 31, 2015
theorbiters:

Ladies and gentlemen, this award requires you to nominate that person you think is well deserving of this honour. Next year, it would get better.

Note that nominations entries would close on the 3rd of January, and the winner would be made known on the 5th of January.

So, who do think it should be?

After the nomination how are you going to decide the winner? How many people can we nominate?

I nominate Larrysun, Divepen and Repogirl

1 Like

Re: Literature Person Of The Year Award. (lpoty) UPDATED! by donkross1(m): 11:30am On Dec 31, 2015
simonhabby:

After the nomination how are you going to decide the winner? How many people can we nominate?

I nominate Larrysun, Divepen and Repogirl

I guess it should be just one, it's gon get complicated if peepz are nominating 2 or 3 people. #myopinion
Re: Literature Person Of The Year Award. (lpoty) UPDATED! by theorbiters: 11:47am On Dec 31, 2015
stuff46:
Theorbiters is your mail active, i need to talk to you privately. If yes reply my mail with your whatsapp number.

Thanks.
Done sir
Re: Literature Person Of The Year Award. (lpoty) UPDATED! by theorbiters: 11:48am On Dec 31, 2015
simonhabby:

I nominate Larrysun, Divepen1 and Repogirl

Thank you for your contribution sir...
Re: Literature Person Of The Year Award. (lpoty) UPDATED! by ysadiq(m): 11:49am On Dec 31, 2015
Mattkent Dankroos1 Dandypearl Dioxidane Heemah Solomonbrown
Re: Literature Person Of The Year Award. (lpoty) UPDATED! by Afz9095(m): 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
Larrysun,Solomonbrown64,Donkroos1 and Mattkent
Re: Literature Person Of The Year Award. (lpoty) UPDATED! by heemah(f): 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
I nominate Mattkent, Dandypearl, TiffanyJ, Ysadiq

1 Like

Re: Literature Person Of The Year Award. (lpoty) UPDATED! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
I nominate these guys... literature section is nothing without them.

Dandypearl, Heemah
donkross1, bellovers
ysadiq, Nasirat,
Labaski, Idrhas,
Rukkydelta, Afz9095
Sageez, Afz9095
demmy66, Omotayor123,
Damyem, Maggielovely,
fiyah, Sageez
D9ty7, radical4jesus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Literature Person Of The Year Award. (lpoty) UPDATED! by Omotayor123(f): 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
Mattkent:
I nominate these guys... literature section is nothing without them.

Dandypearl, Heemah
donkross1, bellovers
ysadiq, Nasirat,
Labaski, Idrhas,
Rukkydelta, Afz9095
Sageez, Afz9095
demmy66, Omotayor123,
Damyem, Maggielovely,
fiyah, Sageez
D9ty7, radical4jesus
Tnx sweet wink

1 Like

Re: Literature Person Of The Year Award. (lpoty) UPDATED! by ritababe(f): 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
olojuede01:

Present ma... who we dey vote for

just nomination for now
i nominate,
repogirl
larrysun
yinks89
yurme
Re: Literature Person Of The Year Award. (lpoty) UPDATED! by YINKS89(m): 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
ritababe:

just nomination for now
i nominate,
repogirl
larrysun
yinks89
yurme
awwww.... I nominate,
Ritababe
yurme
Olojuede01.
Re: Literature Person Of The Year Award. (lpoty) UPDATED! by ozila(m): 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
YINKS89:

awwww.... I nominate,
Ritababe
yurme
Olojuede01.

me too nominate ritababe
even if i nor know wetin una dey do grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

THE FRIENDLY NEIGBHOUR (18+) By @deolububble / Kole Omotosho's Just Before Dawn E-book / Whatever You Do Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.