Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' (55416 Views)

Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki / Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima / Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by bluice2(m): 10:38am On Dec 31, 2015
FriendChoice:

Why not now

Now is not the time.
Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by bluice2(m): 10:41am On Dec 31, 2015
CzarChris:
Bros an agbor guy looked me in the eye and told me that he is of bini origin, even though he and I hear ourselves when we speak our local language which has no relation whatsoever with bini language. how does that work? undecided undecided undecided

You prolly had that convo with the dude after he had consumed a large concentration of bini weed and felt so good afterwards. What did you freaking expect him to say? cheesy
Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by wordcat(m): 10:50am On Dec 31, 2015
BlueScholar:

I think the trial is enough to proof then guilty, we just need to be patience.

So you're waiting until they're found guilty?
Why am i even replying sef?
Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by wordcat(m): 10:52am On Dec 31, 2015
deScifa:

Who is Marginalizing you? Where? How?

Ask yourself. But this time without bias then you will know who's marginalizing who.
Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 31, 2015
Mr. President, you have spoken well, you speak with reasons, i respect your brain

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by wordcat(m): 10:53am On Dec 31, 2015
porigho:
delta CAN NEVER be part of biafra
Nobody will force you.
Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by mayorwesley: 10:56am On Dec 31, 2015
wordcat:

Are now in agreement that Delta is part of Biafra?

Guy talk as if u r educated, d fact dat maybe 20%of delta state is igbo does not make it an igbo state like anambra, imo etc. It's just like sayin Kogi is a Yoruba state cos dey hv a sizable yoruba speaking people there. Anioma r d only igbo speaking part of delta which is where d petroleum minister comes frm, d oda major tribes are not igbo, itshekiris r even more of yoruba.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by wordcat(m): 10:56am On Dec 31, 2015
deScifa:

He mentioned Igbo as an ethnic group and not Biafra . E.g There are indigenous Yoruba groups in Benin Republic, Togo, Ivory Coast.....They are Yoruba people but not Nigerians.....does that make sense?

And there are also yoruba ethnicity in nigeria that are never nigerian.
Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by wordcat(m): 10:59am On Dec 31, 2015
Cadamlk:
I disagree with you 100%.A part of Delta is is Igbo not Biafra. The disconnect between the Igbos and the Biafrans is that the Igbos are the reasonable ones

Nke a si kwa ebee?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by Engrdonfranki(m): 11:00am On Dec 31, 2015
Foolish president speaking. This is exactly what you expect when you have an illitrate as a president of a country.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by wordcat(m): 11:14am On Dec 31, 2015
mayorwesley:

Guy talk as if u r educated, d fact dat maybe 20%of delta state is igbo does not make it an igbo state like anambra, imo etc. It's just like sayin Kogi is a Yoruba state cos dey hv a sizable yoruba speaking people there. Anioma r d only igbo speaking part of delta which is where d petroleum minister comes frm, d oda major tribes are not igbo, itshekiris r even more of yoruba.

Professor quack.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by BrokenTV: 11:38am On Dec 31, 2015
PentiumPro:

You people are just trouble makers.
You think you are the only people free to hate, while others should never hate you in return.
You hate him, he hates you. Simple.No sugar coating.
Lady you guys make me laugh, nobody hates Buhari, it is his past that is the greatest undoing of him. Buhari's past records is what is hurting him, Igbos did not just like him because they didn't want to like him. His antecedent this time even justify their stand against him, Buhari was a dictator before and now who does not believe in rule of law, a chameleon cannot hide hide it true colors.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by PentiumPro(f): 11:40am On Dec 31, 2015
BrokenTV:

[s]Lady you guys make me laugh, nobody hates Buhari, it is his past that is the greatest undoing of him. Buhari's past records is what is hurting him, Igbos did not just like him because they didn't want to like him. His antecedent this time even justify their stand against him, Buhari was a dictator before and now who does not believe in rule of law, a chameleon cannot hide hide it true colors.[/s]

By the time he finish his tenure in 2023, you guys will beg China, America, Russia and Europe to get your lives back.
Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 31, 2015
Kx:

Eziokwu bu ndu.
An igbo man in legislative house on lagos state(yoruba) ticket and we still cry of marginalisation?
Olu go mgbe anyi kwesiri ji nwayo nwayo ne bi.!!!
i would believe igbos are not marginalised when we get our 6th eastern state or the existing ones are allowed to add more senators to allow for equal representation.
ideally all tribes in naija should be compatible but as is true to reality,naijas tribes distrust each other.I hope buhari proves most of us east wrong completing the second naija bridge would be a step in that right direction.
Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by Yanks101: 11:58am On Dec 31, 2015
martineverest:
when kachikwu was appointed,u were the first to at he's not Ibo...ikas culture is 80% bini culture
Don't make me say what will get me banned. My mother is from ika.
There are no benin there. The culture is not benin, neither is the names.
Have you seen anybody in ikaland bearing osakpolor or aisien or osazuwa?
The names which is a direct indication of the overwhelming culture are igbo names.
Don't overstep your boundaries.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by ikennaj44: 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
martineverest:
kachikwu and emefiele are ikas not anioma...ikas and ikwerre traced their root to bini kingdom.. They hate being called ibos
where did you get that. who gave them bini root?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
ABTECH4u:
I think for the first time in 16 years Nigeria now has a President with the heart of protecting the integrity of our precious contry.
The igbos on the other hand should learn from a state like Lagos have grown developmentally despite a nothing to write home about allocation from Federal government. The igbos should not blame the shortsightedness of their leaders that have lafishly benefited from the wealth of the Federal govenment for the past 16 years on other zones in Nigeria that have struggled to record tremendious developemental archievement despite being treated so badly by the Federal government for the past 16 years. I think Igbos should learn from south sudan. #onenigerianyouthcampaghn#. Happy new year in advance
dont bullshit me.most of the framework for what lagos is came from it being naijas capital.if lagos has a little fed allocation then,the east virtually has nothing.i take it u havent been to east naija cos ur post reeks ignorance

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by sunsewa: 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
I can only see Mr bubu adding fuel on fire on his comment,my pity is people it will consume.
Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
martineverest:
when kachikwu was appointed,u were the first to at he's not Ibo...ikas culture is 80% bini culture
why then are d called ika igbos?
even sections of anambra claim bini ancestory does that make them any less igbo than the ikas?
what of igbos in edo?
buhari is as guilty as nnamdi kalu for treason.i recall vividly his dog and baboons blood would flow speech.
Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by BrokenTV: 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
PentiumPro:

By the time he finish his tenure in 2023, you guys will beg China, America, Russia and Europe to get your lives back.
One thing you have to understand is that Igbos are independent in nature, they have never lack, how many Igbos can you say are made rich from government money unlike other tribes, all we are are asking is give us referendum you all remain in it if you like.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by BALLOSKI: 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
dmater:

You are simply lying to expose your dishonesty. The Igbo people never denied their own - Kachikwu as the NNPC boss. It is rather your people who did the denial all over the media for your entertainment.

Check where your problem is emanating from.
it was allover the place then. Even on national tv last night, you saw how BUHARI tried to identify kachikwu and emefele as ibos, someone among the interviewers was saying 'they are from delta' . That's what u have made people to believe.
Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by BALLOSKI: 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
Anticabal:

mr yoruba show us ONE Igbo person that denied that kachiukwu is Igbo when he was appointed. Just One.
they are many on this forum.
Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by PentiumPro(f): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
BrokenTV:

One thing you have to understand is that Igbos are independent in nature, they have never lack, how many Igbos can you say are made rich from government money unlike other tribes, all we are are asking is give us referendum you all remain in it if you like.

Ask for Referendum in ways that are lawful. Vote in those that will table such as amendment to the constitution. Once you have the possiblity of referendum in the constitution, then you can take it up from there.
Problem with you Biafrans is that you are too lazy to do research on how things are done, you only stumbled on referendum as a tool for your secession agenda lately but you are yet to master the process involve in using it.
Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by yvesboss(m): 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
HiddenShadow:
I will respond with time

Buhari should tell the world who are the 5% he referred to

Buhari should explain to the world why his appointment was skewed in favor of the North to the disadvantage of the Igbos

Buhari how far about 2nd Niger bridge

Buhari should tell the world why he instigated the DSS to disobey court order

2nd Niger bridge in less than a year...it clearly shows you are missing something...A man came out of the blues to use the Name Azikwe to promise the second Niger bridge and a tenure passed without nothing...Yet you didnot hold him to it....OGBENI...sit down one place jare...yu r just as bias and confused as it others

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by yvesboss(m): 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
fuckerholic:
Relinquish that seat let's appoint you a minister in any of the potfoliosyou just mentioned.

He was democratically elected in a free and fair election...Tell your kinsmen to beef up their popularity..contest under a good party and hope to win the election in a like manner.

My 2kobo advice to a Wailing fellow

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2015
I am surprised the court considered the possibility of bail for Kanu. How much were they given? undecided

“The one you called Kanu, do you know he has two passports? One Nigerian, one British and he came to this country without using any passport? Do you know that he brought sophisticated equipment into this country and started broadcasting for Radio Biafra? There is a treasonable charge against him and I hope the court will listen to the case.
Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
PentiumPro:

Ask for Referendum in ways that are lawful. Vote in those that will table such as amendment to the constitution. Once you have the possiblity of referendum in the constitution, then you can take it up from there.
Problem with you Biafrans is that you are too lazy to do research on how things are done, you only stumbled on referendum as a tool for your secession agenda lately but you are yet to master the process involve in using it.

The Ibo boy Wey breaked your heart really do you strong thing. U sound pained

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
BrokenTV:

You are so stupid

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Now, here are a few;

-Why should someone from Anambra have to score 70% in the common entrance examination to gain admission when someone from Yobe state need only to score 1%?

-Name one Federal Govt owned industry in the South East

-Name 2 Federal Roads 8in the South East that are motorable

-Why has work stopped on the Enugu international airport?

Did you forget to ask Azikwe Jonathan these questions?
Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by bashydemy(m): 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.
I guess you most be one of the product of Biafra war..
Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by bashydemy(m): 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
SonOfEl:

Who blamed Buhari as a person? No body! It is the office of the Nigerian presidency of which Buhari is chairing, is what I blame. Sycophants around Buhari will not give sound and realistic advice to look into the conference outcome. Even Buhari himself is not sincere.
But you were silent all through GEJ 6yrs rule and never ask anything like that..
Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by BrokenTV: 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
daretodiffer:

You are so stupid
You have been noticed so pass

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Meet Major General Rogers Ibe Nicholas: Leading The Nigerian Army Against Shekau / "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" / Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.