Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

What Would Be The One Thing You'll Change About Your Body? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Would Be The One Thing You'll Change About Your Body? (1458 Views)

Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon / Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) / What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Be The One Thing You'll Change About Your Body? by zealdrive: 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2009
There are actually a large number of individuals out there who would like to change more than just one thing about their body.

If there were one thing that you could change about your body, what would it be?

Lets hear your opinion.
Re: What Would Be The One Thing You'll Change About Your Body? by Sissy3(f): 4:34am On Jun 13, 2009
nothing oo. me like ma body so very much. so no changing anything for me.
Re: What Would Be The One Thing You'll Change About Your Body? by mohawkchic(f): 2:14am On Jun 16, 2009
~Wud have to be the Upper section of my Gluteus Maximus AKA Bum!!  cheesy I've got one as flat as a board!I love the shape & all,but a fuller upper section wud have been lovely! I got cheated!! angry. . . .Genetics! Argh!

~I've learnt to work w/ what i've got tho. . .however If i was offered a Bum Augmentation to put some fat in . .fill it in. . . .aint so sure if i'll pass on it . .  undecided Maybe Not! wink

~Consistent excercise targeting my glutes. .Butt Kickbacks ~ Lunges & Squats has paid off tho,got me a tiny weeny someing someing  grin My very own DIY Butt Lift!!
Re: What Would Be The One Thing You'll Change About Your Body? by Nobody: 3:10am On Jun 16, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Wud have to be the Upper section of my Gluteus Maximus AKA Bum!!  cheesy I've got one as flat as a board!I love the shape & all,but a fuller upper section wud have been lovely! I got cheated!! angry. . . .Genetics! Argh!
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin

@post
Hmmm, I dnt wanna be modest and say nothing, but seriously, who wouldn't kill for a size 9 feet? cheesy
Longer feet looks nice tongue
Oh yea, like atleast 3 incest more in height lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Would Be The One Thing You'll Change About Your Body? by mohawkchic(f): 3:23am On Jun 16, 2009
~You laffing at my falt Arse? tongue

~The heels sort me out on height so i aint bovvered about that!

~Aaaw You got Tiny Feet? What size are you if you dont mind me asking? USA 9 is UK 6.5 ~ Euro 39. . which is my inbetween size{38/39} depending on certain Type/Make of shoes!

~I'd take Pretty toes over any Shoe size anyday! I love my Feet & Toes!
Re: What Would Be The One Thing You'll Change About Your Body? by Nobody: 3:30am On Jun 16, 2009
mohawkchic:

~You laffing at my falt Arse? tongue

~The heels sort me out on height so i aint bovvered about that!

~Aaaw You got Tiny Feet? What size are you if you dont mind me asking? USA 9 is UK 6.5 ~ Euro 39. . which is my inbetween size{38/39} depending on certain Type/Make of shoes!

~I'd take Pretty toes over any Shoe size anyday! I love my Feet & Toes!

Oh I love my toes jare. Petite. Most people tell me I got tiny cute toes tongue tongue
Just that my feet is small, size 7 1/2 and rarely 8 (depending on the shoe).

The heels make me taller, but when am not wearing heels nko? embarassed
Re: What Would Be The One Thing You'll Change About Your Body? by benheart(f): 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2009
my boobs, i want it big now am 34C but i want bigger ones.
Re: What Would Be The One Thing You'll Change About Your Body? by iice(f): 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2009
Used to be the nose but not anymore. . .i'm fine with the thing, same with my body. Not that i even bother with the whole 'arranging' thyself grin
Re: What Would Be The One Thing You'll Change About Your Body? by SeanT21(f): 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2009
Maybe a bigger booty. Just maybe.
Re: What Would Be The One Thing You'll Change About Your Body? by zealdrive: 10:28am On Jun 19, 2009
In as much as you would want to change certain thing(s) you do not like about your body, not everyone has the money needed to get cosmetic surgery and not everyone has the time needed to devote to an exercise plan. That is what results in many feeling hopeless, like things are never going to change.

However, there is good news, while you may not necessarily be able to change the way that your body is, you may be able to “change,” the way that it looks.

You can do this with fashion. cool cool cool

How true could this be?
Re: What Would Be The One Thing You'll Change About Your Body? by dcole73: 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
Absolutely, nothing.
Just love being me, the way I am.

(1) (Reply)

Hand Bags Of All Kinds: Best Price Ever: Dont Miss Dis,hurry While Stock Last / Want To Dress To Impress? Then, Read This. / UNILAG Student To Rep. Nigeria At World’s Muslim Beauty Contest In Indonesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.