Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,660 members, 7,844,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Davido Chats With Baby Mama Privately (must See) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Chats With Baby Mama Privately (must See) (2830 Views)

Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked / Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy / Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Chats With Baby Mama Privately (must See) by Blinks97(m): 5:50am On Dec 31, 2015
During this whole dispute between the Adeleke's and the Momodu's, Davido has been privately chatting with his baby mama, Sophie. Her uncle, Dele momodu just shared their conversation on instagram.
More on the link below

Re: Davido Chats With Baby Mama Privately (must See) by shaddi(m): 5:56am On Dec 31, 2015
More facts coming up......

@op....i guess this is another Blast cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido Chats With Baby Mama Privately (must See) by StepTwo: 5:58am On Dec 31, 2015
so we rest with Sugarbelly now na Davido and d Momodus abi?

Dele sef d behave like small pikin, why involve himself in such childishness instead of bringing about d calm.

PM me if u want to see list of my new year resolutions
Re: Davido Chats With Baby Mama Privately (must See) by pretydiva(f): 6:06am On Dec 31, 2015
Re: Davido Chats With Baby Mama Privately (must See) by youngberry001(m): 6:07am On Dec 31, 2015
mcheww evrytin na news
Re: Davido Chats With Baby Mama Privately (must See) by IamPatriotic(m): 6:11am On Dec 31, 2015
Why is Dele Momodu more bitter than the Sophie girl in this mess? he had wanted to maximize his niece's relationship with Davido, but it didn't work according to plan, hence his headaches, or is Sophie the only (used and abandoned) girl in his family?
Re: Davido Chats With Baby Mama Privately (must See) by Ezerbullet(m): 6:17am On Dec 31, 2015
I can see an untrained dude and a gold digger here.

1 Like

Re: Davido Chats With Baby Mama Privately (must See) by miqos02(m): 6:20am On Dec 31, 2015
oo
Re: Davido Chats With Baby Mama Privately (must See) by eightsin(m): 6:26am On Dec 31, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Davido Chats With Baby Mama Privately (must See) by Mologi(m): 6:26am On Dec 31, 2015
Small bot already facing family problems

2 Likes

Re: Davido Chats With Baby Mama Privately (must See) by thorpido(m): 6:30am On Dec 31, 2015
This Davido sef.....
Na girl wey no know im level cos am.

1 Like

Re: Davido Chats With Baby Mama Privately (must See) by debris: 6:30am On Dec 31, 2015
undecided
Re: Davido Chats With Baby Mama Privately (must See) by Ayoemrys(m): 6:32am On Dec 31, 2015
let dele mind his own business,why should he intervene in the first place,afterall he wasn't there when they both met,meanwhile today is the last day of this fvcking year wow,today is the end of my finacial breakdown and yours,

1 Like

Re: Davido Chats With Baby Mama Privately (must See) by datola: 6:33am On Dec 31, 2015
I don't know why people are supporting this boy called Davido. He has done wrong by impregnated somebody he's not ready to marry and he's still sounding so arrogant about it because he is one rich man son.

Most Nigerians especially those on the social media have lost values. They only worship wealth

1 Like

Re: Davido Chats With Baby Mama Privately (must See) by Chinachriss(m): 6:48am On Dec 31, 2015
SAY NO TO BABY MAMAISM. But, why the uncle come carry the matter for head. Mtcheew.
Re: Davido Chats With Baby Mama Privately (must See) by pimplucious: 6:57am On Dec 31, 2015
How old is this Sophie girl n what's her level of education?
Re: Davido Chats With Baby Mama Privately (must See) by RedRiver(m): 7:00am On Dec 31, 2015
How did we get to this situation in this country. The whole social media is filled with hate and curses on Dele Momodu. Why?

Either most Davidos followers just dont want to hear the story from both sides or are just exactly like the Davido himself. Does anyone understand Dele Momodus role and position in this drama? What does he stand to gain at all? i dont like Dele politically but he deserves so much respect and commendation now.

This is Davido, his father, his sister and her security and police team and their billions versus a fatherless and wayward and silly 27 years old baby mama and her fight for her 7 months old baby who should still be suck mamas milk. And all we hear is how Dele momodu is an agbaya and an idiot. Most people om social media dont even know the details but NO Davido must be right and supported

First baby mama is so stupid and wrong to have gotten preggy and agreeing to be babymama. But who remembers that a 3 months old baby was taken from her by force and pushed out of the davidos family house. she is not married to davido and she has repeatedly requested to have her baby back. Her baby has been taken out of the country without her consent and is about to leave for the US and she may never see her child again. Some David sister at the airport claimed she is the mother. Yes hemp was in the baby system but cant both families find a better way of looking after the baby. But looks like the baby got this from davido and baby mama. This was disclosed in last family meeting.

Momodu i think is the cousin or uncle to babymama and he the only person that is speaking up and protecting the interest of his relation. he has shared evidences of several meetings he has had with the davidos to resolve this and has told the davidos earlier on not to travel out with the child especially since they are no longer treating this girl as the mother.

So why is it now that davido has suddenly realised that this woman is a slut, a druggie with no education and not fit to be a mother to his child. why is is claiming that at 21 this older woman took advantage of him when he was already a major celebrity in Nigeria at the age of 20. He is paying for his recklessness.

Is it right for Davido to snatch this baby from the mother at age 3 or 4 month without the mothers approval. Is there not chance that the drug claimed to be in the babys system may just be a scheme or lie by davido to justify his action. Even dele has asked them to do test on the baby by a neutral doctor and davido refused. This girl need all the help and support from people to help her fight a family with billions and an uncle came to her aid and people are abusing this uncle.

Davido wants the baby but not the mother, who does that. Is it wrong for mother to want to have hold hold her 7 monthe old child that should still be receiving milk from mom.

All davido is saying now is his dad has lost 1.5m first class seat to the US. A mother was on the verge of not seeing her child for life. Please i am not a fan of this baby mama or even momodu. I am just in support of mother wanting her baby. U cant just dump this woman away.

Question here is without momodu what would have happended to this fatherless baby mama

Finally. If this baby mama happens to be your cousin or sister what will you do.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Chats With Baby Mama Privately (must See) by ril19(m): 7:14am On Dec 31, 2015
DeLe Seems To Have An Intent On Black Mailing The Adelekes.
MYOPINION.

1 Like

Re: Davido Chats With Baby Mama Privately (must See) by gabylzy(m): 7:40am On Dec 31, 2015
t looks like iphone whatsapp sha
Re: Davido Chats With Baby Mama Privately (must See) by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 31, 2015
he s rude

more news updates
The Saga Continues; Sophia
Momodu Tells Her Side Of The
Baby Drama Story
http://opeyemiie..co.id/2015/12/the-saga-continues-sophia-momodu-tells.html?m=1
Re: Davido Chats With Baby Mama Privately (must See) by gemale(m): 8:18am On Dec 31, 2015
Significance & moral lesson - getting money, pu$$¥ & a kid doesn't make an immature boy a man.
Re: Davido Chats With Baby Mama Privately (must See) by Donfamous(m): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2015
Ayoemrys:
let dele mind his own business,why should he intervene in the first place,afterall he wasn't there when they both met,meanwhile today is the last day of this fvcking year wow,today is the end of my finacial breakdown and yours,
u are a fool, y did Davido's father and aunty interfere when they weren't there also when they met? reason with ur brain
Re: Davido Chats With Baby Mama Privately (must See) by Donfamous(m): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2015
I will never believe cannabis was found in the baby's system until the both parties agree to it or see a proof, only heaven knows why Nigerians are always quick to judge
Re: Davido Chats With Baby Mama Privately (must See) by Ayoemrys(m): 10:48am On Dec 31, 2015
Donfamous:
u are a fool, y did Davido's father and aunty interfere when they weren't there also when they met? reason with ur brain
stop insultin,i tot u're matured enof to understand dat u dnt av to insult sum1 b4 u express urself,most dele intervene? most u start a dance in a market becous u c madman dancing?

(1) (Reply)

EFE WINS Bbnaija 2017 (as Expected) See Video+Pics and Reactions / Davido Wins 2017 BET Awards “best International Act Africa” (see Photos) / Hushpuppi Reveals Why Women Are Not Seen Around Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.