Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Hushpuppi Reveals Why Women Are Not Seen Around Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Reveals Why Women Are Not Seen Around Him (2819 Views)

Vincent Idowu: "I Have Not Seen Tboss For Years; Why I Remarried'' -Tboss Father / Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf / Miyonse: 'I Have Not Seen My Girlfriend Since I Left BBNaija' (2) (3) (4)

Hushpuppi Reveals Why Women Are Not Seen Around Him by chimebube: 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
Instagram big boy, Hushpuppi who has always been seen alone in most photos he shares on social media platforms, replied an interesting question asked by a follower.

His follower asked why he’s always alone while on expensive vacations and lavish hangouts. Replying this, Hushpuppi who wrote in pidgin, asked “Woman dey when I dey run away from Immigration officials for Malyasia?”.

Here’s what he wrote;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/hushpuppi-reveals-women-not-seen-around.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Hushpuppi Reveals Why Women Are Not Seen Around Him by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
Wow...

Hustlers code!!

Re: Hushpuppi Reveals Why Women Are Not Seen Around Him by Khd95(m): 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
we understand the drill nigga,don't blame women...

Re: Hushpuppi Reveals Why Women Are Not Seen Around Him by Moving4: 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
OK
Re: Hushpuppi Reveals Why Women Are Not Seen Around Him by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
So he was once an illegal guy.

What about his business?
Re: Hushpuppi Reveals Why Women Are Not Seen Around Him by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
Re: Hushpuppi Reveals Why Women Are Not Seen Around Him by whitebeard(m): 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
Khd95:
we understand the drill nigga,don't blame women...
À tell u
Re: Hushpuppi Reveals Why Women Are Not Seen Around Him by emmalexabl(m): 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hushpuppi.....

Is that not the name of bobrisky bae cheesy cheesy

Re: Hushpuppi Reveals Why Women Are Not Seen Around Him by LesbianBoy(m): 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
I noticed it! Even with all the money no babe around him! shocked

Re: Hushpuppi Reveals Why Women Are Not Seen Around Him by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
One day na one day...breeze go blow, fowl yansh go open.

The more I read about this guy, d more confused I become. What does this nigga do for living? undecided undecided

Re: Hushpuppi Reveals Why Women Are Not Seen Around Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
It must be very sad for this "supposed" rich man to not even have friends.... There is no one by his side sharing his happiness. He is alone and sharing these "supposed" happy moment by himself.

If a man (whether RICH or POOR) doesn't even have a woman to share life; bond with; grow with; connect with, lay your head on her shoulder and open your heart to etc then that man might as well be dead.

What's the purpose of his life apart from putting up luxurious pics to flaunt towards poor Nigerians. It's obvious this man is very lonely.

Re: Hushpuppi Reveals Why Women Are Not Seen Around Him by Papiikush: 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
Baba don take dick do rituals grin

Re: Hushpuppi Reveals Why Women Are Not Seen Around Him by obojememe: 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
abi he don use him thing do jaaaaa......

Re: Hushpuppi Reveals Why Women Are Not Seen Around Him by DIKEnaWAR: 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
The problem with Nigerian girls is that once they see a niccur with money, their brain starts lying to them that they suffered with you and are entitled to it.

If you say NO they will go and be cursing you for being stingy, mean and cruel.

Re: Hushpuppi Reveals Why Women Are Not Seen Around Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
The problem with Nigerian girls is that once they see a niccur with money, their brain starts lying to them that they suffered with you and are entitled to it.

If you say NO they will go and be cursing you for being stingy, mean and cruel.

Very true but this man could pick ANY women he desires, yet has NONE....

As I always say:" a Rich man can date any women he desires, while a poor man can only date a woman who loves him"

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Reveals Why Women Are Not Seen Around Him by atilla(m): 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
I have a very strong feeling this broda is gay.
in some pics hes wiv some very campish guys.

Re: Hushpuppi Reveals Why Women Are Not Seen Around Him by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
You are Just Been Stingy Tell me when you Die Na for Hell You go Enjoy Pusseyss.....Ewedu Man....
Re: Hushpuppi Reveals Why Women Are Not Seen Around Him by Sharplakezy(m): 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
LexSteele:
One day na one day...breeze go blow, fowl yansh go open.

The more I read about this guy, d more confused I become. What does this nigga do for living? undecided undecided
mehn, how is that your problem? anything he likes, he should do. when they arrested Evans now, did they arrest you with him??

Re: Hushpuppi Reveals Why Women Are Not Seen Around Him by praizephoto(m): 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hmmmm bro
Re: Hushpuppi Reveals Why Women Are Not Seen Around Him by Yoshy: 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
Y'all should give this guy a break. Due to experiences not everyone fancy enjoying their hustle money with ladies. If his ways are right, in the right TIME a lady will surface.

Re: Hushpuppi Reveals Why Women Are Not Seen Around Him by axortedbabe(f): 11:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
Dude seems arrogant
No sane lady will cope unless u will b licking his ass..
Re: Hushpuppi Reveals Why Women Are Not Seen Around Him by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 26, 2017
How we go follow u collect curse for blog! angry

Na only u waka come o.

See hin frying pan head ..

Who wan follow u sef !

Smhhh.
Re: Hushpuppi Reveals Why Women Are Not Seen Around Him by idom101: 3:52am On Jun 26, 2017
Better pikin
Re: Hushpuppi Reveals Why Women Are Not Seen Around Him by stanway(m): 5:07am On Jun 26, 2017
bless up hushpupi if your hustle is legit no room for golddiggers
Re: Hushpuppi Reveals Why Women Are Not Seen Around Him by johnstar(m): 5:12am On Jun 26, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
It must be very sad for this "supposed" rich man to not even have friends.... There is no one by his side sharing his happiness. He is alone and sharing these "supposed" happy moment by himself.

If a man (whether RICH or POOR) doesn't even have a woman to share life; bond with; grow with; connect with, lay your head on her shoulder and open your heart to etc then that man might as well be dead.

What's the purpose of his life apart from putting up luxurious pics to flaunt towards poor Nigerians. It's obvious this man is very lonely.
dnt judge abeg una too dey talk

Wt if he is an introvert??
Re: Hushpuppi Reveals Why Women Are Not Seen Around Him by hedonistic: 7:13am On Jun 26, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Very true but this man could pick ANY women he desires, yet has NONE....

The way you jump into baseless conclusions without any real evidence is disturbing. Because a man chooses not to upload pictures of himself with a so-called girlfriend does not mean that he is not bunking hot chicks night after night.

If I were in his shoes, I wouldn't upload pictures of any stupid girl too. See the example of advanced playmaker who publicly advertised his dalliance with the Kenyan sluut called Vera Sidika. Having publicly entangled himself with a stupid girl, he now has to be brought down to the gutter.

Ballers who are young , wild and free do not need public validation.

Re: Hushpuppi Reveals Why Women Are Not Seen Around Him by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 26, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Wrong!
Relationships don't guarantee happiness. Only you can find happiness within yourself.
Last I checked there are tons of men I know who are not married or in a relationship but are quite happy with their lives. Popular Example: Leonardo Di Caprio. Beyond sex,they don't see women as a useful companion. Rather they focus on their career, family, pets, friends but trust me they have shiitloads of sex most nights.
How can you say a man is lonely just because of a picture?
This guy might just be a lone ranger who like his solitude and not interested in stupid drama from women and fake friends. Moreover, it is a known fact that Rich peeps have more friends than poor people.
Only you can find your happiness yourself. No one can make you happy. There are countless people I know who have wives that are depressed and even commit suicide.
Re: Hushpuppi Reveals Why Women Are Not Seen Around Him by Kobicove(m): 7:35am On Jun 26, 2017
Who asked him for an explanation?
Re: Hushpuppi Reveals Why Women Are Not Seen Around Him by Elnino4ladies: 9:06am On Jun 26, 2017
axortedbabe:
Dude seems arrogant No sane lady will cope unless u will b licking his ass..

Shut it already

As if you would not run after him if he beckon on you
Re: Hushpuppi Reveals Why Women Are Not Seen Around Him by Ajewealth123(m): 10:31am On Jun 26, 2017
Hushpuppi temi ni
9ice don talk am for him living things song
Say lazy man dey sleep when them dey work for night dey sashe for laptop doing wire transfer.
That's where the beef between him and falz emanates from

Tekno Show Up His Million Worth Home Studio(photo+video) / See What Rapper Kanye West Gave To His Wife, Kim Kardashian For Christmas (pics) / Twitter Suspend Linda Ikeji Account With 2 Million Followers