Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Apology To Buhari Over Biafra Released(PHOTOS+ FULL TEXT) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Apology To Buhari Over Biafra Released(PHOTOS+ FULL TEXT) (3800 Views)

Thugs Attack Kogi State House Of Assembly (PHOTOS + Full Details) / Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) / Arrested IPOB (Biafra) Released Following “an Order From Above”. Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Apology To Buhari Over Biafra Released(PHOTOS+ FULL TEXT) by RisingSun1: 7:35am On Dec 31, 2015
1United1:

Stop disgracing yourself in a public forum and face your shame...
The disgrace is on you!

Yesterday,Punch,Vanguard,Sahara Reporters,TheCable etc reported the phantom apology.Why are they not reporting this one??

The Op may be the owner of the blog.You are the disgrace

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Apology To Buhari Over Biafra Released(PHOTOS+ FULL TEXT) by 1United1: 7:36am On Dec 31, 2015
I am the Director of Radio Biafra and solely responsible for the output the (genre?) of Radio Biafra is strictly to capture attention and imagination and not designed to incite anyone to violence.

Fraudster
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Apology To Buhari Over Biafra Released(PHOTOS+ FULL TEXT) by Anticabal: 7:37am On Dec 31, 2015
efilefun:
[s]The pic shown is a statement form, and we all know its not been written or conducted publicly. His lawyers can keep deceiving themselves but with pmb's reaction to kanu/dasuki's question last night then you should know they are both gonna spend some quality time behind bars. The response to zakzaky also where he talked about shiit members pushing generals on the chest shows he's got no time to condone any group thinking they are all in all. Where is dokubo today after all the noise he made during elections[/s]

Noise! Kanu is globally known as an Activist according to IbTimes, BBC, Cctv and co. Dasuki is just a common thief whom nobody gives a damn about.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Apology To Buhari Over Biafra Released(PHOTOS+ FULL TEXT) by efilefun(m): 7:38am On Dec 31, 2015
RisingSun1:
It is totally Fake.A bad work.

Secondly,the post have no genuine source.The Op can even own the blog.
But if the same source had posted something you crave to hear you wont have called it fake, in as much as i dont fully believe in the pic, it might end up being real.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Apology To Buhari Over Biafra Released(PHOTOS+ FULL TEXT) by efilefun(m): 7:41am On Dec 31, 2015
Anticabal:

Noise! Kanu is globally known as an Activist according to IbTimes, BBC, Cctv and co. Dasuki is just a common thief whom nobody gives a damn about.
so kanu is respected than dansuki? This chest beaters wont wound me with laughter. Forget what dasuki is going thru now do you know what it takes to be a NSA not someone hiding behind radio making noise

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Apology To Buhari Over Biafra Released(PHOTOS+ FULL TEXT) by Anticabal: 7:46am On Dec 31, 2015
efilefun:
so kanu is respected than dansuki? This chest beaters wont wound me with laughter. Forget what dasuki is going thru now do you know what it takes to be a NSA not someone hiding behind radio making noise

yes dasuki is an activist, i saw you in the global 1-million march for dasuki's release. Monkeys

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Apology To Buhari Over Biafra Released(PHOTOS+ FULL TEXT) by Forwetinnah: 7:48am On Dec 31, 2015
If they can photoshop his pictures...Writing a fake letter is piece meal. The DSS under Booooohari's administration is a bloody joke, their desperation is appalling

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Apology To Buhari Over Biafra Released(PHOTOS+ FULL TEXT) by RisingSun1: 7:48am On Dec 31, 2015
efilefun:
But if the same source had posted something you crave to hear you wont have called it fake, in as much as i dont fully believe in the pic, it might end up being real.
I know that I'm bias towards Biafra,but that signature is fake.

Punch,Vanguard,Sahara Reporters etc reported the apology yesterday,but non of them is reporting this one.

I have seen Kanu's signature in a document before,that is not is signature.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Apology To Buhari Over Biafra Released(PHOTOS+ FULL TEXT) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:50am On Dec 31, 2015
RisingSun1:
Absolute Rubbish
Where is his signature?
This DSS is still disgracing themselves.
U are d only sensible and observant person here

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Apology To Buhari Over Biafra Released(PHOTOS+ FULL TEXT) by LMFashions: 8:22am On Dec 31, 2015
mazzi:
grin Only in an insane country you will see a man boldly telling the authority "I didn't beg you",and the authority will be saying no you begged us grin

The matter tire person ooo. Can you see how desperate they are to have him tender an apology to them? They should beg him to apologize to them. They should try better. Where is that silly tonyebarcanista? Come and masturbate again, they've tender an evidence that Kanu apologized to them. Come and dance again. #Deceiverofthebrethren

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Apology To Buhari Over Biafra Released(PHOTOS+ FULL TEXT) by efilefun(m): 8:41am On Dec 31, 2015
RisingSun1:
I know that I'm bias towards Biafra,but that signature is fake.

Punch,Vanguard,Sahara Reporters etc reported the apology yesterday,but non of them is reporting this one.

I have seen Kanu's signature in a document before,that is not is signature.
can you see SR had posted same pic

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Apology To Buhari Over Biafra Released(PHOTOS+ FULL TEXT) by Efe3: 8:51am On Dec 31, 2015
who are they fooling, anybody can write that apology!
even if in another universe, a man in NK's shoes apologises, how would his unemotional written apology affect his case?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Apology To Buhari Over Biafra Released(PHOTOS+ FULL TEXT) by RisingSun1: 9:00am On Dec 31, 2015
efilefun:
can you see SR had posted same pic
yeah SR have posted it.

But I still insist that the signature is fake because I know his signature.

Everybody know the history of SR in this country.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Apology To Buhari Over Biafra Released(PHOTOS+ FULL TEXT) by omolami: 9:08am On Dec 31, 2015
It is fake all we care. Kanu we are sure never begged Buhari. It is the APC media warrior that is faking this in order to shield Buhari who had been given ultimatum to release Kanu.The ultimatum is close hence the lies to make look as if its the begging that got him out.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Apology To Buhari Over Biafra Released(PHOTOS+ FULL TEXT) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:34am On Dec 31, 2015
Anticabal:

If the DSS can extract a public verbal apology from him this minute, they will call TVC, NTA, Saharareporters, nation, Punch to bring their cameras.
Dey there make woman shimi dey wear you. Everybody no be yoruba fear fear person. Kanu no be yoruba. grin grin

I don tell una. Whether na Fabricate o!, Whether them force am out of am o! Na wetin Person when want fight Government dey see be this.

My Senior bro say "Dem no dey fight Meeting" Not to talk of local government or State how much more country. Lion when enter cage done turn pu$$ey.

Oya Nnamdi, Community don Cook for you chop am.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Apology To Buhari Over Biafra Released(PHOTOS+ FULL TEXT) by Anticabal: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2015
Asiwaju9ja:

I don tell una. Whether na Fabricate o!, Whether them force am out of am o! Na wetin Person when want fight Government dey see be this.

My Senior bro say "Dem no dey fight Meeting" Not to talk of local government or State how much more country. Lion when enter cage done turn pu$$ey.

Igbo adage talk say nobody fit cook for community make everybody belle full and who community cook for no fit finish am.

As yoruba and hausa dey cook for kanu, Biafran go help am chop am because Biafran sabi chop but as UN and International community wey dey cook for Buhari, even yoruba go run when dem see the food. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Apology To Buhari Over Biafra Released(PHOTOS+ FULL TEXT) by dmater: 9:47am On Dec 31, 2015
Asiwaju9ja:

No community cooking any food for Kanu alone. It only exist in your subconscious because you lack such a brave and uncompromising person in your whole land.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Apology To Buhari Over Biafra Released(PHOTOS+ FULL TEXT) by chernest2002: 10:21am On Dec 31, 2015
Government of propaganda and lies.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Apology To Buhari Over Biafra Released(PHOTOS+ FULL TEXT) by Atlantian: 10:31am On Dec 31, 2015
Video of Nnamdi Kanu writing that nonsense. We all know that this administration is about lies and propaganda. Let's see how propaganda help raise the price of crude oil.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Apology To Buhari Over Biafra Released(PHOTOS+ FULL TEXT) by Biafrarep(m): 11:22am On Dec 31, 2015
mazzi:
;DOnly in an insane countr you will see a man boldly telling the authority "I didn't beg you",and the authority will be saying no you begged us grin
Hahahahahahaha, Lol, This is so hillarious. Mazi you are so funny, but what do you expect in a zoo republic. I can imagine the scenario below. Buhari/dss; kai Nnamdi you begged us! Nnamdi Kanu; beg you, an illiterate peadophile like & your daura dss, God forbid. Buhari/dss; You dont want to beg so we can release you & have peace of mind? Nnamdi Kanu; Oji nmadu n'ala ji onwe ya, over my dead body, you can keep me in detention, it is part of freedom fighting. kill me, you make me a matyr. The longer you keep me in detention without recourse to rule of law, the more you make me a hero. Buhari/dss; Walahi this man is sturbon.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Apology To Buhari Over Biafra Released(PHOTOS+ FULL TEXT) by Nnaji36(m): 7:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
Daniel058:
Our manest man don fall our hand oooo

But LET PEACE RULE.

Mumu. Just imagine this yoruba framer saying our man don fall hands. Come out of pretends and stop claiming what you are not because you are never a Biafran. How could one apologize to a whole president and his family and lawyer would still come out publicly to deny it. Why is it that the apology can't be made public, why didn't he do it on TV with journalists there for a prove? This is obviously a cheap forgery to prevent justice from prevailing.
You should know that Nnamdi Kanu coming out publicly to apologize to Buhari would automatically end the current guest and protest for Biafra. Get wise and don't be deceived.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Apology To Buhari Over Biafra Released(PHOTOS+ FULL TEXT) by Gr8amechi: 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
Anticabal:

If the DSS can extract a public verbal apology from him this minute, they will call TVC, NTA, Saharareporters, nation, Punch to bring their cameras.
Dey there make woman shimi dey wear you. Everybody no be yoruba fear fear person. Kanu no be yoruba. grin grin
Dss can't do that, how can the state grant a press conference to an enemy of the state?? That is belittling Nigeria. Doing that will only make him look important
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Apology To Buhari Over Biafra Released(PHOTOS+ FULL TEXT) by Daniel058(m): 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
Nnaji36:
Mumu. Just imagine this yoruba framer saying our man don fall hands. Come out of pretends and stop claiming what you are not because you are never a Biafran. How could one apologize to a whole president and his family and lawyer would still come out publicly to deny it. Why is it that the apology can't be made public, why didn't he do it on TV with journalists there for a prove? This is obviously a cheap forgery to prevent justice from prevailing.
You should know that Nnamdi Kanu coming out publicly to apologize to Buhari would automatically end the current guest and protest for Biafra. Get wise and don't be deceived.
IHE I N'EKWU GBASARA GI... IBATAKWARA BE NNA GI, KA ISO NA_NDI "" ALA BU OTU??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Apology To Buhari Over Biafra Released(PHOTOS+ FULL TEXT) by ademusiwa1e: 11:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
I need glasses to read it. But i am outside now

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Apology To Buhari Over Biafra Released(PHOTOS+ FULL TEXT) by CltrAltDel: 1:39am On Jan 01, 2016
Ipad yoot. ...it is fake. ..we need video evidence. ...that is not dilector's signature....he is too brave to apologize ....he is not a coward.

Make una continue. ...by the time reality dawn on una. ....plane go don take off.
Funny set of people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Apology To Buhari Over Biafra Released(PHOTOS+ FULL TEXT) by SmartMugu: 2:30am On Jan 01, 2016
This pages are dated back in October. Are we saying he wrote all these a few days after his arrest and it's jus being made public over two months later?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Apology To Buhari Over Biafra Released(PHOTOS+ FULL TEXT) by Anticabal: 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
Gr8amechi:
Dss can't do that, how can the state grant a press conference to an enemy of the state?? That is belittling Nigeria. Doing that will only make him look important

Then why was Obua under detention dss allowed to grant a press conference to allay fears about his purported death?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: Is Theresa A Yoruba Woman? / Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders / NYSC Authenticates Governor Obaseki's NYSC Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.