Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Photo Of The Day: Is Theresa A Yoruba Woman? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of The Day: Is Theresa A Yoruba Woman? (3799 Views)

Reno Omokri Meets Theresa May, British Prime Minister (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Pictured With Theresa May, British Prime Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: Is Theresa A Yoruba Woman? by AjayiWrites: 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
No doubt the Yorubas have courtesy and respect their tradition, one of the ways a Yoruba woman greets is to go on her knees or give a courtesy, this can be shown as the new PM of UK, Mrs. Theresa May gave the Queen a courtesy when she was greeting her. This makes me to think, Does she have a Nigerian or a Yoruba blood in her?

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/07/photo-of-day-is-theresa-yoruba-woman.html

Re: Photo Of The Day: Is Theresa A Yoruba Woman? by AjayiWrites: 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
What's your take? Lets talk..

lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Photo Of The Day: Is Theresa A Yoruba Woman? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
nice one.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Is Theresa A Yoruba Woman? by Phestosuah(m): 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
This woman and hanđ bag sef......
Re: Photo Of The Day: Is Theresa A Yoruba Woman? by Oyiboman69: 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
over sabi housewife wen dey call im husband dady undecided
Re: Photo Of The Day: Is Theresa A Yoruba Woman? by neoguru7: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day: Is Theresa A Yoruba Woman? by achieverme(m): 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
I don't think kneeling down means she is Yoruba. She is greeting a queen for crying out loud. You don't greet a queen standing up, not even the UK.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Is Theresa A Yoruba Woman? by achieverme(m): 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
I don't think kneeling down means she is Yoruba. She is greeting a queen for crying out loud. You don't greet a queen standing up, not even the UK. She should even bow her head and kiss the Queen's ring. That is the norm.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Is Theresa A Yoruba Woman? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
Mtcheeeeewwwwwwwww.
This is the most nonsensical thread I have seen since today. You know what she is yoruba go and claim her.

Aigoo, yoruba women has respect my foot.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Day: Is Theresa A Yoruba Woman? by Ojiofor: 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
Op so na Yoruba invent knee down abi na bend down greetings grin
nothing person no go hear.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Is Theresa A Yoruba Woman? by shukuokukobambi: 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
If we are to follow the prevailing logic on nairaland, I'll say she's a slave to the queen cool

Mind you, I said nairaland logic, not mine!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Is Theresa A Yoruba Woman? by modath(f): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
shukuokukobambi:
If we are to follow the prevailing logic on nairaland, I'll say she's a slave to the queen cool

Mind you, I said nairaland logic, not mine!

You missed this, ma binu...

https://www.nairaland.com/3224555/theresa-may-kneeling-greet-queen

See them scrambling shamefaced, proffering rubbish excuses, iranu

We are now seeing "Kneeling/genuflecting/curtesying " isn't synonymous with Yoruba when the narrative had always been, "na only slaves dey do am"

Cc Hangmond

Omenka,you are invited to the party too,our adopted bro. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Is Theresa A Yoruba Woman? by dunkem21(m): 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ojiofor:

Lots of kids on NL cool
Re: Photo Of The Day: Is Theresa A Yoruba Woman? by Ojiofor: 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
dunkem21:

Lots of kids on NL cool

You mean kids like op and maybe you,who even knows?
Re: Photo Of The Day: Is Theresa A Yoruba Woman? by dunkem21(m): 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ojiofor:

You mean kids like op and maybe you,who even knows?

.. Like OP and maybe I that commented on a kiddies thread..
Re: Photo Of The Day: Is Theresa A Yoruba Woman? by shukuokukobambi: 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
modath:

You missed this, ma binu...

https://www.nairaland.com/3224555/theresa-may-kneeling-greet-queen

See them scrambling shamefaced, proffering rubbish excuses, iranu

We are now seeing "Kneeling/genuflecting/curtesying " isn't synonymous with Yoruba when the narrative had always been, "na only slaves dey do am"

Cc Hangmond

Omenka,you are invited to the party too,our adopted bro. cheesy

Chai!! So I don miss the party? I thought it was just starting here cheesy

Anyway, I see how you defended our Omoluabi culture. Edumare bless you for me cheesy

Aye awon olote ati awon abinu eni o ni da. Ori lo ma fo won ku cheesy

Asa ile baba mi ni, mo de gbodo gbe laruge. No apologies grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day: Is Theresa A Yoruba Woman? by Ojiofor: 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
dunkem21:

.. Like OP and maybe I that commented on a kiddies thread..

Ok,I got you now......trust me you are not a kid like that OP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day: Is Theresa A Yoruba Woman? by modath(f): 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

Chai!! So I don miss the party? I thought it was just starting here cheesy

Anyway, I see how you defended our Omoluabi culture. Edumare bless you for me cheesy

Aye awon olote ati awon abinu eni o ni da. Ori lo ma fo won ku cheesy

Asa ile baba mi ni, mo de gbodo gbe laruge. No apologies grin

Amin & you too for me...

Not only ori fifo, inu lo ma run won pa as well. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Is Theresa A Yoruba Woman? by centboy123456(m): 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
AjayiWrites:
No doubt the Yorubas have courtesy and respect their tradition, one of the ways a Yoruba woman greets is to go on her knees or give a courtesy, this can be shown as the new PM of UK, Mrs. Theresa May gave the Queen a courtesy when she was greeting her. This makes me to think, Does she have a Nigerian or a Yoruba blood in her?

Source:

Look at what this one is saying asking a white woman if she has a Nigerian or a Yoruba blood in her? Guy were did you come form self u re too dull
why will she not do that is she not greeting the Queen I don't know what wrong with black people that why u will always be slave to the white people ok I undertand na so yoruba people dey do yeye people. Gosh I hate them
Re: Photo Of The Day: Is Theresa A Yoruba Woman? by oboy3(m): 12:11am On Jul 14, 2016
AjayiWrites:

Source:

she dosent have excema

definitely not yoruba
Re: Photo Of The Day: Is Theresa A Yoruba Woman? by CONFAMA: 12:19am On Jul 14, 2016
Deatheater:
Mtcheeeeewwwwwwwww.
This is the most nonsensical thread I have seen since today. You know what she is yoruba go and claim her.

Aigoo, yoruba women has respect my foot.

What is doing this one. Why you dey vex?
Re: Photo Of The Day: Is Theresa A Yoruba Woman? by SONofYORUBA: 12:21am On Jul 14, 2016
[size=28pt]Yes. Hater go and die. cool Her real name is Theresa Oluwasango May[/size]

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Is Theresa A Yoruba Woman? by CONFAMA: 12:22am On Jul 14, 2016
centboy123456:

Look at what this one is saying asking a white woman if she has a Nigerian or a Yoruba blood in her? Guy were did you come form self u re too dull
why will she not do that is she not greeting the Queen I don't know what wrong with black people that why u will always be slave to the white people ok I undertand na so yoruba people dey do yeye people. Gosh I hate them

na dat hatred go end your life...go and ask nnamdi kanu what his hatred for Yoruba's has gotten him into...

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Is Theresa A Yoruba Woman? by MayorofLagos(m): 12:37am On Jul 14, 2016
Ojiofor:

Yes, kneel is philologically rooted in kun le. If you think im lying remove the vowels and compare the residual.

Queen Elizabeth sef will confirm to you that most of Royal symbols of authority she posess and use are rooted in Yoruba rites of rulership and divine authority.

Dont play with Yoruba race! grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Is Theresa A Yoruba Woman? by nduchucks: 1:01am On Jul 14, 2016
modath:

Amin & you too for me...

Not only ori fifo, inu lo ma run won pa as well. cheesy

Why are people so mean; ori fifo ati inu rirun cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Day: Is Theresa A Yoruba Woman? by ikechu1: 1:12am On Jul 14, 2016
Yoruba and attache by force.

Even a white woman is yoloba because she kneeled. Op you are an ediot

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Is Theresa A Yoruba Woman? by SONofYORUBA: 1:18am On Jul 14, 2016
ikechu1:
Yoruba and attache by force.

Even a white woman is yoloba because she kneeled. Op you are an ediot

[size=28pt]This one's inside don turn to bile because of jealousy[/size]
Re: Photo Of The Day: Is Theresa A Yoruba Woman? by ikechu1: 1:27am On Jul 14, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

[size=28pt]This one's inside don turn to bile because of jealousy[/size]

I'm jealous because una dey claim a white woman because she's kneeling.

Shebi Ebola don infest you na am dey affect your brain?
Re: Photo Of The Day: Is Theresa A Yoruba Woman? by SONofYORUBA: 1:31am On Jul 14, 2016
ikechu1:

[size=18pt]Pele. Even simple sarcasm from the OP, you dey quench with JEALOUSY grin grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Is Theresa A Yoruba Woman? by funmijoyb(f): 4:38am On Jul 14, 2016
ikechu1:

nor b u shokudi, Okonkwo, Chidimma always say kneeling down and bowing to greet na 4 slaves.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Is Theresa A Yoruba Woman? by Kexorcist(m): 5:32am On Jul 14, 2016
Short answer: No. Long answer: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Is Theresa A Yoruba Woman? by centboy123456(m): 11:58am On Jul 14, 2016
CONFAMA:

na dat hatred go end your life...go and ask nnamdi kanu what his hatred for Yoruba's has gotten him into...

Yea you can say that agin nnamdi kanu is a freedom fighter he never gave up he believe like you people who are slave to the north he will always fight he will never gave up like u people were is he it just a matter of time we will get there will get there baifra must come I must tell the time is right and we will get there some day keep been a slave to the north rember the horth hate you guys u can see what is happen now that all I have for you if u need more am going to gave it to you

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Northerner's Emotional Facebook Message To Goodluck Jonathan / Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos / A Yoruba Man's Response To Nnamdi Kanu's Insults On Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.