Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

President Buhari Is Confuse About The Unemployed Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Is Confuse About The Unemployed Youths (472 Views)

FG To Begin Payment Of N5,000 To Unemployed Youths In 2017 / FG To Replace N5,000 Monthly Stipend For Unemployed Youths —ngige / A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Is Confuse About The Unemployed Youths by easzypeaszy(m): 7:14am On Dec 31, 2015
During the presidential chat yesterday the presenter from channels tv ask Mr president a very sensitive question on how and when the employment process will begin and to me the president could not give a reasonable and satisfied answer. so that gat me asking question and losing hope on this government..
guys what your take on this or is it me that didnt get what the president said.
Re: President Buhari Is Confuse About The Unemployed Youths by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 31, 2015
easzypeaszy:
During the presidential chat yesterday the presenter from channels tv ask Mr president a very sensitive question on how and when the employment process will begin and to me the president could not give a reasonable and satisfied answer. so that gat me asking question and losing hope on this government..
guys what your take on this or is it me that didnt get what the president said.
If you have no skill, no education, no trade; please return to the village to farm. The President didn't promise to soon-feed lazy illiterates.

(1) (Reply)

Read Goodluck Jonathan’s New Year Message To Nigerians / UDOM NOW TALKING Tough. What He Said About Umana Okon Umana / Shocking Revelation: Why Gej And Dasuki Did Not Pay Thisday By Nduka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.