Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,201 members, 7,829,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

i am confused. someone pls help enlighten me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / i am confused. someone pls help enlighten me (474 Views)

Can Someone Enlighten Me On Why Diesel Is #200 Per Litre? / Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency / Can Somebody Please Enlighten Me On What I Stand To Gain From FG Subsidy Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

i am confused. someone pls help enlighten me by psucc(m): 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
It is no news that the same election that ushered in the Gov Udom Emmanuel is the that the State House members were elected.

While the tribunal cancelled the election in only 8LGAs, the Appeal sacked Udom Emmanuel by cancelling the entire election. The two Courts could only manage to sack 4 or so of the members while upholding that of others.

Had the courts sacked all as in Rivers, it would have been understood and accepted that the election was marred with violence, fraud and whatever. But with these judgements, what actually make for diversity?

I plead that we allow objectivity to drive our responses and not party affinities.

(1) (Reply)

Stocking, Six Security Officers Die In Bayelsa Election / We Are Yet To Defeat Bokoharam - Air Force Boss / Recent Photos Of Nigerian Troops On A Mission In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.