Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Drug Peddling: Baron Recruits Lady Via Facebook Marriage Proposal (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drug Peddling: Baron Recruits Lady Via Facebook Marriage Proposal (photo) (27786 Views)

EFCC Arrest Fraudster Who Built A Hotel After Duping A Lady Via Fake Dollar Scam / 3 Nigerian Students Arrested For Drug Peddling In Cyprus (photos) / Married Man Dupes Lady N450k After Fake Marriage Proposal (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drug Peddling: Baron Recruits Lady Via Facebook Marriage Proposal (photo) by GodblessNig247(m): 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
Vikky014:
IF U SO WISH
OK. I so wish
Re: Drug Peddling: Baron Recruits Lady Via Facebook Marriage Proposal (photo) by GodblessNig247(m): 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
Vikky014:
IF U SO WISH

I have sent u an email. Pls check ur box. Authorization from u is needed. Pls just check. thanks
Re: Drug Peddling: Baron Recruits Lady Via Facebook Marriage Proposal (photo) by pavlovt: 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
Only the gullible will fall for this.
Re: Drug Peddling: Baron Recruits Lady Via Facebook Marriage Proposal (photo) by Vikky014(f): 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
GodblessNig247:

I have sent u an email. Pls check ur box. Authorization from u is needed. Pls just check. thanks
I hv done dt
Re: Drug Peddling: Baron Recruits Lady Via Facebook Marriage Proposal (photo) by GodblessNig247(m): 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
Vikky014:
I hv done dt
ok
Re: Drug Peddling: Baron Recruits Lady Via Facebook Marriage Proposal (photo) by blaxx: 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
good thing she was caught here in Nigeria. if she was caught in Kuala Lumpur, DEATH!!!
Re: Drug Peddling: Baron Recruits Lady Via Facebook Marriage Proposal (photo) by breakeven: 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
London bridge has fallen down grin grin cheesy
Re: Drug Peddling: Baron Recruits Lady Via Facebook Marriage Proposal (photo) by amanikondo: 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
What is the name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Drug Peddling: Baron Recruits Lady Via Facebook Marriage Proposal (photo) by Obcglobal(m): 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
Desperation will kill some of our ladies, marriage has taken your sense of reasoning because you can,t tell me that at your age you are unaware of what you can expect when someone living in Malaysia told you to collect a parcel for him, and as a criminologist i put it to you that you willingly put your life at risk because of marriage and financial benefits he has promise to reward you with. Just accept your fate and learn your lesson in a hard way, food for thought: never let desperation cloud your sense of reasoning,
Re: Drug Peddling: Baron Recruits Lady Via Facebook Marriage Proposal (photo) by Awoofawo(m): 11:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin Oribamise loruko lady from now on!!!
If na for other side dem catch am, ha! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ko si irebe lenu awon arabians grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Erukumakanaki:
See desperation on the ladies face. . . cry

and she was flying over to MALAYSIA?! Dafuq?!

Name Checkers association (NCA) Una doooh! angry
Re: Drug Peddling: Baron Recruits Lady Via Facebook Marriage Proposal (photo) by hakunajay(m): 12:13am On Jan 01, 2016
gunpoint:
Waka!!!! See ya life?

Wey your own life?
Re: Drug Peddling: Baron Recruits Lady Via Facebook Marriage Proposal (photo) by mustapha14(m): 3:14am On Jan 01, 2016
Re: Drug Peddling: Baron Recruits Lady Via Facebook Marriage Proposal (photo) by edgecution(m): 7:37am On Jan 01, 2016
Na wao. She's even has a decent job in Lagos. I'm sure she was used without knowing herself. I believe these people would do anything for money, even kill their family. Na so one guy sent his sister to give me some food stuffs and wears to bring to the US . I checked the wears very well and removed the all the foodstuffs . When I got to the US and he asked for the foodstuffs, I simply told him customs removed all the foodstuffs oo . Since I didn't want to say outright NO. I had to use my brain. I must confess that I did what I did because the guy is from a particular state.
Re: Drug Peddling: Baron Recruits Lady Via Facebook Marriage Proposal (photo) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
Obcglobal:
Desperation will kill some of our ladies, marriage has taken your sense of reasoning because you can,t tell me that at your age you are unaware of what you can expect when someone living in Malaysia told you to collect a parcel for him, and as a criminologist i put it to you that you willingly put your life at risk because of marriage and financial benefits he has promise to reward you with. Just accept your fate and learn your lesson in a hard way, food for thought: never let desperation cloud your sense of reasoning,
plus i heard from someone who knows her personally that she is naive and not exposed even at her age. she is a good girls desperate for marriage.
Re: Drug Peddling: Baron Recruits Lady Via Facebook Marriage Proposal (photo) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 09, 2016
Ha! This kain thing from love to jail. Maybe he for sell her as a prostitute when she reach.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested With Fake Dollar In Kenya, Claims He Wants To Use It For Movie / Kano: Charms, Drugs, Weapons Recovered From Gang Members Ahead Of Election / Ogun Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.