Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Naya Saal 2016 Images For Whatsapp And FB Profile Pic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Naya Saal 2016 Images For Whatsapp And FB Profile Pic (540 Views)

Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User / Man Asks Lady To Take Off Her Twitter Profile Picture Because He's Fasting / Naya Saal 2016 Greetings Cards, Gifts For Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naya Saal 2016 Images For Whatsapp And FB Profile Pic by teamtechno: 7:48am On Dec 31, 2015
1 Jan 2016 Images For Whatsapp and 1 Jan 2016 Profile Pics with you all buddies. This is because you all want new year gifts and dp then i thought why not i am give a best surprise after a long time you all buddies. Hope you all are waiting for new year celebration. If m i right then i know you all buddies want to wish your Mother,Father,Sister,Brother and friends in a new way of New year celebration. New Year is a day and time when peoples also bring New year calendar and decorate their home and offices. New Year brings new hope for ever peoples and all peoples have their some resolutions and they want to leave their bad habits with their previous year and want to start their new and Happy Life. Every country peoples celebrate New year on the 1st January and share their thoughts and Naya Saal 2016 Images with their buddies on social networking sites.
We all Indian celebrate our New year also on the 1st January but this we also celebrate New year on the month of March and April according to the Hindu calendar. Peoples enjoy the new dishes and dance party. Peoples goes in picnic places to celebrate their new year day and last day of December. As you know today we are celebrating our last day of 2015 Year. Today is 31st December and we all want to say good buy to our 2015 Year.
- See more at: http://modijob.in/1-jan-naya-saal-2016-images-1256/

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Praise Jesus!!!! / Why Did You Go To Church Today? / The Blame Factor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.