Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

The Blame Factor! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blame Factor! (541 Views)

Let's Stop Blaming Judas Iscariot, He Doesn't Deserve To Be Blame. / Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka / Kukah To Buhari: Nigerians Didnt Vote You To Blame Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Blame Factor! by K9blunt(f): 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
hello people.
I am sure majority of us are familiar with the blame tactics and its hypocritical nature in ourselves. let me use an example with myself.

I finished secondary school about 8/9 years ago and after a month I got a job in a nice company as a receptionist. I never thought that the money I was always seeing apart from my salary I could use them for something better, I was of the idea it will never end, but unfortunately I lost it all, including my salary to extravagance. The company closed up, I had to leave to find another job.
I never used my good time at the company well, I spent more time writing jamb, but never got lucky for university, I had been advised to get into an approved university that accepts ssce and awards degrees, but I never took it serious until a month when I stopped working in the company.
I never saved for rainy days, I became vulnerable, desperate , broke and depressed.

from this scenarios, who do you blame, A god, devil or me?

another one is the case of rapists, they rape children as well as women, then blame it on the devil. I keep pondering on these idiots.....
* did the devil force your body to act on your desires to penetrate the child?
* did the devil threaten to destroy your family if you don't rape?

I don't believe there is any devil , I believe we are the devils. we have this Jekyll and Hyde personality we are supposed to control unlike animals that have them some exhibit their Hyde personality without qualms. but we as humans have reasoning that is why we are higher than animals.

the man claiming to have been rich, will tell you how he used the latest cars, flexed like there was no tomorrow and how his business was booming until one uncle or witch auntie or great grandmama destroyed his life through witchcraft and confessed when he went to wonder pastor to pray for him.

note - he never talked Of saving, or investing but about how he flexed with his luxurious cars.

We need to sit down and think about ourselves and stop blaming entities, we are responsible for our actions. the mistress servicing your husband could be your fault or your Husband's, find out and stop firing prayers, make changes, talk to your husband, on the case of the husband you thought your desire, planned it and executes it, it wasn't the devil, if your wife is not doing what you like, talk to her, if she refuses to listen and make changes continue trying or get a divorce, life it too short to be Philandering.

you didn't pass your exams is your fault not your great auntie who is a witch from your village.

Stop the blame game and take responsibility.

Just my thoughts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Blame Factor! by oglalasioux(m): 11:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
Very nice thoughts and so so true. However, don't disprove witchcraft. It exists but not in the sense we know it.

Science has proven that the human mind can be artificially controlled. There is something Africans of old discovered millennia ago and that is forces of the universe; gravity, electromagnetism and the two nuclear forces. That is what they built their shrines and deities around.

The CIA uses radio waves to control human beings. Africans know that technology but because they practice it through their deities and shrines we call it witchcraft.

The lesson from your post is that man is the architect of his problems. Yes. Man, especially the black African, should abandon witchcraft. It's a science they know but use arbitrarily and dangerously. That's the only hope for the black man; fleeing from anything called religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Blame Factor! by K9blunt(f): 11:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
oglalasioux:
Very nice thoughts and so so true. However, don't disprove witchcraft. It exists but not in the sense we know it.

Science has proven that the human mind can be artificially controlled. There is something Africans of old discovered millennia ago and that is forces of the universe; gravity, electromagnetism and the two nuclear forces. That is what they built their shrines and deities around.

The CIA uses radio waves to control human beings. Africans know that technology but because they practice it through their deities and shrines we call it witchcraft.

The lesson from your post is that man is the architect of his problems. Yes. Man, especially the black African, should abandon witchcraft. It's a science they know but use arbitrarily and dangerously. That's the only hope for the black man; fleeing from anything called religion.
I never thought in that way, cool and very insightful. Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: The Blame Factor! by taurus25(m): 12:09am On Mar 13, 2016
oglalasioux:

so africans use radiowaves for witchcraft??....impressivegrin...............btw nice writeup op

3 Likes

Re: The Blame Factor! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
K9blunt:
hello people.
I am sure majority of us are familiar with the blame tactics and its hypocritical nature in ourselves. let me use an example with myself.

I finished secondary school about 8/9 years ago and after a month I got a job in a nice company as a receptionist. I never thought that the money I was always seeing apart from my salary I could use them for something better, I was of the idea it will never end, but unfortunately I lost it all, including my salary to extravagance. The company closed up, I had to leave to find another job.
I never used my good time at the company well, I spent more time writing jamb, but never got lucky for university, I had been advised to get into an approved university that accepts ssce and awards degrees, but I never took it serious until a month when I stopped working in the company.
I never saved for rainy days, I became vulnerable, desperate , broke and depressed.

from this scenarios, who do you blame, A god, devil or me?

another one is the case of rapists, they rape children as well as women, then blame it on the devil. I keep pondering on these idiots.....
* did the devil force your body to act on your desires to penetrate the child?
* did the devil threaten to destroy your family if you don't rape?

I don't believe there is any devil , I believe we are the devils. we have this Jekyll and Hyde personality we are supposed to control unlike animals that have them some exhibit their Hyde personality without qualms. but we as humans have reasoning that is why we are higher than animals.

the man claiming to have been rich, will tell you how he used the latest cars, flexed like there was no tomorrow and how his business was booming until one uncle or witch auntie or great grandmama destroyed his life through witchcraft and confessed when he went to wonder pastor to pray for him.

note - he never talked Of saving, or investing but about how he flexed with his luxurious cars.

We need to sit down and think about ourselves and stop blaming entities, we are responsible for our actions. the mistress servicing your husband could be your fault or your Husband's, find out and stop firing prayers, make changes, talk to your husband, on the case of the husband you thought your desire, planned it and executes it, it wasn't the devil, if your wife is not doing what you like, talk to her, if she refuses to listen and make changes continue trying or get a divorce, life it too short to be Philandering.

you didn't pass your exams is your fault not your great auntie who is a witch from your village.

Stop the blame game and take responsibility.

Just my thoughts.

Look I feel for you, but you can't just take God out of the picture!! There is time for everything, you could have been patient and just look at where your life went wrong. God doesn't give up on people, we only give up on Him. I know witches and wizards weren't responsible for your case but God would still be glad to help. But I can't force you to believe what I believe in.
Re: The Blame Factor! by chukwuboi(m): 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hello mr man, you just experience life so dont impose your belief of God making a time for everything into another man's head.

(1) (Reply)

In Defence Of The Gospel : A Response To The El Rufai Vs Christianity. / Photo- When You Sing Somebody Sai Baba In The Church / Donald Trump, ‘who Do You Say Jesus Is?’ Guess His Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.