Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,722 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

Praise Him… No Matter What! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praise Him… No Matter What! (404 Views)

Pastors: 10 Things You Must NEVER Do, No Matter What / Tb Joshua Is A Man Of God No Matter What / When God Has Done So Much For You And You Have To Chew The Mic To Praise Him{hp} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praise Him… No Matter What! by Olasco93: 8:19am On Dec 31, 2015
Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name (Psalm 18:49).
Always, it’s important that we learn to thank the Lord for all the wonderful things we experience, and also for those things we may not really consider to be very
nice. Some people are only joyful and thankful to the Lord when things seem to be going on fine,
but gripe in the face of adversity. It ought not to be so.
Irrespective and independent of the situation or your immediate circumstances, you should always give thanks to the Father. Worship and praise Him, no matter what! I’ll tell you a story.
Some years ago, a Christian gentleman who worked with the Government had been praying and expecting promotions on his job. Then, there was a problem at his office; he was accused of certain things, for which he wasn’t really at fault. So, he prayed that God would vindicate him. Instead of being vindicated, he was pronounced guilty, and
as a result, he was demoted. Everything went wrong for him.
In that state, however, he kept attending Church services, serving and worshipping the Lord, confident that God would
vindicate him.
Not long afterwards, there was a change of government, and all those who were ahead of him were fired, but he was retained!
And since he was then the most senior of all those that were retained, he became the new boss. If he had been promoted as he had been expecting, he’d have been amongst the senior cadre of staff that were laid off by the new government.
Sometimes, we have no idea what the Lord is doing behind the scenes on our behalf, which is why the Bible says, "In
everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you" (1 Thessalonians 5:18).
"In everything" means "in every situation"; give Him thanks no matter what!
When you look at the year 2015 in retrospect, be joyful and excited in your spirit, thankful to the Lord for the triumphs and glories you expect
in the coming year.
Prayer
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for making 2015 a glorious year for me. You have filled my
heart with praise, worship and thanksgiving. Today, as I render heartfelt songs of worship, praise and thanksgiving to you, they are as a sweet smelling sacrifice, acceptable and well pleasing to you, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Further Study:
Psalm 96:8; Psalm 18:46-49
lalasticlala, Ishilove, Farano.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Before 6 / Imagine His Return / GOD'S Original Default Setting Before You Start Singing SATAN Ti TAKE OVER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.