Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Tb Joshua Is A Man Of God No Matter What - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua Is A Man Of God No Matter What (2539 Views)

Pastors: 10 Things You Must NEVER Do, No Matter What / "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) / The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tb Joshua Is A Man Of God No Matter What by Gboyee4fun(m): 11:09am On Nov 09, 2016
Before Many so call Christians start to criticized MEN of God that prophesied and the prophecy didn't come to Pass especially on PROPHET TB JOSHUA PROPHECY ABOUT US ELECTION

I will advice every body, esp believers to take their bible and read it very well, most of the prophets in the bible prophesied without it been fulfilled in their time, those that were fulfilled instantly acted as an oracle of God, not in vision, believed it all not you can go erred in vision and many Christians have gone erred even in visions of Rapture...

Because Tb Joshua was wrong in his vision doesn't make him a prophet of doom or satanic prophet, he is a man of God, He is not Jesus that have the fullness of God, He speaks what he heard with his faith. He clearly says in his speech that he saw it 10 days ago and he was trying to advice those that have seen it 15 days ago to take note but God is the supreme that have the final say...A matured Christian will really desist from criticizing him instead you will look deeply on where He got it wrong.

And if you think you are a real Christian that knows the truth, you don't need to hide under the banner of criticism, just go to his church with him that is in you to test the anointing of whom that is in Him.....the bible did not ask you to blasphemy, it asked you to test..go and test..

Meanwhile I have no connection with Tb Joshua nor did I want to proof that he was wrong in his vision..but I'm highly sure that he wasn't wrong in his anointing...and my message is directly to Christians, I mean real Christians..don't follow multitude in blasphemy if you are a spiritual christian and you are confuse, its better to keep mute and hear him talk before you start judging.

The devil does not have the power to make TB Joshua whom he is today...
you can continue criticizing him, your criticism doesn't change whom he is....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tb Joshua Is A Man Of God No Matter What by Image123(m): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2016
Actually, the matured Christian and prophet would not dabble into guesswork like TB does. If God sent him, he wouldn't be so fickle. God doesn't change his mind every five days sir.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tb Joshua Is A Man Of God No Matter What by hopefulLandlord: 11:38am On Nov 09, 2016
so the defending begins
TB Joshua gonna need
Beckenbauer, Maldini, Nesta, Dino Zoff, Baresi
Gboyeefun is Maldini

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tb Joshua Is A Man Of God No Matter What by Bossontop(m): 11:39am On Nov 09, 2016
Heheh!!

5 Likes

Re: Tb Joshua Is A Man Of God No Matter What by hahn(m): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2016
God doesn't exist undecided

5 Likes

Re: Tb Joshua Is A Man Of God No Matter What by bennyann: 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
shocked
He is not Jesus that have the fullness of God, He speaks what he heard with his faith.

Prohecy is not about what you hear with faith but it's about what you hear from God. So where did he hear it from? His faith?

OP, when it comes to prophecy, you don't speak by faith. You speak what God has told you to speak.

Tell him, next time he is speaking by faith, he should tell the whole world that's what he wants personally or that he was trying his luck to get more fame and self glory.

About the fullness of God.. .... I'll leave you to go learn more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tb Joshua Is A Man Of God No Matter What by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Gullible people. Upon the man waited for poll results he still got it wrong.
Even the Simpsons predicted trump would be president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tb Joshua Is A Man Of God No Matter What by Gboyee4fun(m): 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
bennyann:
shocked

Prohecy is not about what you hear with faith but it's about what you hear from God. So where did he hear it from? His faith?

OP, when it comes to prophecy, you don't speak by faith. You speak what God has told you to speak.

Tell him, next time he is speaking by faith, he should tell the whole world that's what he wants personally or that he was trying his luck to get more fame and self glory.

About the fullness of God.. .... I'll leave you to go learn more.

thank You for that, and I will want you sir to study more on what happened in the realm of vision, and more so I'm not saying tb Joshua is not wrong, but my point is that because he was wrong doesn't means he is not a man of God, he even made mistake by talking about the election because of the people that called him..more so I just watch the video on YouTube .....I have nothing with him and I'm not a blasphemer instead I will test the spirit......
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Man Of God No Matter What by hahn(m): 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
Image123:
Actually, the matured Christian and prophet would not dabble into guesswork like TB does. If God sent him, he wouldn't be so fickle. God doesn't change his mind every five days sir.

Actually god changes it's mind. That is why there is an old and new testament tongue

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tb Joshua Is A Man Of God No Matter What by Gboyee4fun(m): 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
hahn:

Actually god changes it's mind. That is why there is an old and new testament tongue

lol..many religious Christian will not know that
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Man Of God No Matter What by Image123(m): 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
hahn:

i didn't say God doesn't change His mind, can't you read? There's no virtue in rigidity, is there? Do you change your mind?
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Man Of God No Matter What by hahn(m): 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
Image123:

i didn't say God doesn't change His mind, can't you read? There's no virtue in rigidity, is there? Do you change your mind?

Why you dey lie like this? undecided The below is what?

Image123:

Lying for Jesus and himself as usual.

Of course I change my mind. That is human!

And why are you comparing me with your god? Do you want to start worshiping me too? I can assure you that paying offering to me will be the best thing you have ever done because I will be honest to let you know that I just bought a new suit with your money.

And there will be no issue of any middle man tongue

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tb Joshua Is A Man Of God No Matter What by jnrbayano(m): 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

thank You for that, and I will want you sir to study more on what happened in the realm of vision, and more so I'm not saying tb Joshua is not wrong, but my point is that because he was wrong doesn't means he is not a man of God, he even made mistake by talking about the election because of the people that called him..more so I just watch the video on YouTube .....I have nothing with him and I'm not a blasphemer instead I will test the spirit......

What spirit again do you wanna test? A spirit of failure which he listened to instead of God?

Are you by any chance insinuating what he saw was from God? Cause I know God doesn't make mistakes.

The spirit had already been tested on full glare or you want corner corner testing?
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Man Of God No Matter What by Image123(m): 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
hahn:

Why you dey lie like this? undecided The below is what?

Lying for Jesus and himself as usual.

Of course I change my mind. That is human!

And why are you comparing me with your god? Do you want to start worshiping me too? I can assure you that paying offering to me will be the best thing you have ever done because I will be honest to let you know that I just bought a new suit with your money.

And there will be no issue of any middle man tongue

i said that "God doesn't change his mind every five days sir." You're older than this sort of mischief, and being an atheist doesn't mean you should drool in foolery. i asked if you change your mind because i thought you had a problem with a change of mind. Apparently you don't, so there's no problem if God changes His mind, or do you just pull baseless laws out of thin air for God? My statement and context about TB's fickle statement is clear enough, but you seem to want to play, should we really play?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tb Joshua Is A Man Of God No Matter What by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lennycool:
grin grin grin grin
Gullible people. Upon the man waited for poll results he still got it wrong.
Even the Simpsons predicted trump would be president.

The Simpsons always seem to prognosticate major future events correctly . Do you know that they correctly predicted the electoral map shocked

Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking ?

2 Likes

Re: Tb Joshua Is A Man Of God No Matter What by jonbellion(m): 11:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
Funny enough it was back in 2000
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Man Of God No Matter What by jonbellion(m): 11:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The Simpsons always seem to prognosticate major future events correctly . Do you know that they correctly predicted the electoral map shocked

Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking ?
lol that's what happens when your series has been running 27 years and counting
The Simpsons has basically done every trick in the book. The episode was after his tenure anyway

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Is A Man Of God No Matter What by Gboyee4fun(m): 1:58am On Nov 10, 2016
[quote author=jnrbayano post=50907771]

What spirit again do you wanna test? A spirit of failure which he listened to instead of God?

Are you by any chance insinuating what he saw was from God? Cause I know God doesn't make mistakes.

The spirit had already been tested on full glare or you want corner corner testing?[/quote

the fact is he went erred in his vision and yet it doesn't means he is from satan…...
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Man Of God No Matter What by otemanuduno: 3:42am On Nov 10, 2016
As far as I know, there are two kinds of PROPHECY: the thummim, which is DIVINE PROPHECY and the urim which is guesswork. If Yahweh actually told Joshua that a woman will be the winner, then two things are involved: it is either Yahweh is a blatant liar or Yahweh is using the Urim(but dead people don't use Urim and Yahweh is dead). I think Yahweh is a liar, because this is not his first time sending LYING SPIRITS into the mouths of his prophets.

In the 'holy book' of Yahweh, he sent lying spirit(holy spirit) into the mouths of his prophets. On Nairaland here, he sent lying spirit into the mouth of Goddys, his prophet against me and the prophecy shamed Goddys because it didn't come to pass.

Yahweh is a liar.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tb Joshua Is A Man Of God No Matter What by otemanuduno: 3:44am On Nov 10, 2016
Gboyee4fun:
the fact is he went erred in his vision and yet it doesn't means he is from satan…...
Satan(Yahweh) showed him the vision. This is a proof that Yahweh is Satan, the bastard son of God Almighty.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Man Of God No Matter What by Gboyee4fun(m): 4:58am On Nov 10, 2016
otemanuduno:
As far as I know, there are two kinds of PROPHECY: the thummim, which is DIVINE PROPHECY and the urim which is guesswork. If Yahweh actually told Joshua that a woman will be the winner, then two things are involved: it is either Yahweh is a blatant liar or Yahweh is using the Urim(but dead people don't use Urim and Yahweh is dead). I think Yahweh is a liar, because this is not his first time sending LYING SPIRITS into the mouths of his prophets.

In the 'holy book' of Yahweh, he sent lying spirit(holy spirit) into the mouths of his prophets. On Nairaland here, he sent lying spirit into the mouth of Goddys, his prophet against me and the prophecy shamed Goddys because it didn't come to pass.

Yahweh is a liar.

this is how some foolish demons came in the beginning started deceiving human being with cunning lies...I'm far more wiser than you Mr otem, go and find your mate you will be bragging with spiritually .
see the deluded man..Yahweh is dead, Yahweh is a liar, dead people cannot use urim, Yahweh is using urim. he thinks Yahweh is a liar...lol

you asked for your thought? keep thinking.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Man Of God No Matter What by otemanuduno: 5:01am On Nov 10, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

this is how some foolish demons came in the beginning started deceiving human being with cunning lies...I'm far more wiser than you Mr otem, go and find your mate you will be bragging with spiritually
grin grin grin
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Man Of God No Matter What by Gboyee4fun(m): 5:02am On Nov 10, 2016
otemanuduno:
Satan(Yahweh) showed him the vision. This is a proof that Yahweh is Satan, the bastard son of God Almighty.

First, you are not a Christian and the message is not for you, continue in your nonsense when time come, if God says we will meet....you are free to say whatever you wish...
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Man Of God No Matter What by Gboyee4fun(m): 5:05am On Nov 10, 2016
otemanuduno:
grin grin grin

Mr man, I can't be your friend, look for your mate undecided
otemanuduno:
grin grin grin

Mr man, I can't be your friend, look for your mate
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Man Of God No Matter What by hahn(m): 5:47am On Nov 10, 2016
Image123:

i said that "God doesn't change his mind every five days sir." You're older than this sort of mischief, and being an atheist doesn't mean you should drool in foolery. i asked if you change your mind because i thought you had a problem with a change of mind. Apparently you don't, so there's no problem if God changes His mind, or do you just pull baseless laws out of thin air for God? My statement and context about TB's fickle statement is clear enough, but you seem to want to play, should we really play?

God is not the same yesterday, today and tomorrow then. Since it changes it's mind

I dig wink

Oh, and thanks for the insults. Jesus will be proud
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Man Of God No Matter What by jnrbayano(m): 6:43am On Nov 10, 2016
[quote author=Gboyee4fun post=50911546][/quote]

I want to understand what you mean by "he erred"

Was it that God showed him Trump's victory but he decided not to say it as God showed it?

Or

God showed him Hillary's victory and he said it as God revealed it?
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Man Of God No Matter What by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:13am On Nov 10, 2016
jnrbayano:

I want to understand what you mean by "he erred"

Was it that God showed him Trump's victory but he decided not to say it as God showed it?

Or

God showed him Hillary's victory and he said it as God revealed it?

okay, this is a little I can tell you base on how you are deep in the spirit..

As tb joshua is, he has his own spirit, which everybody's have also, just that we develop our spirit being at different rate..and when a prophet is trying to get something in the vision, his spirit struggled between two forces,.(the spirit of truth and the spirit of lies) then his own spirit will concluded on what he can get....check the prophets in the bible their words are mixed between their own spirit and the spirit of God..and because he is a man of God doesn't means he is perfect yet, he was actually wrong in speaking concerning the election but that doesn't means he is a prophet of doom as people are seeding it.... you may not understand this. but since you asked I have to tell you.

even those that see vision in the bible like Daniel don't understand the physical meaning of the vision they saw..because it was sealed for an appointed time.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Man Of God No Matter What by frubben(m): 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
U mumu I swear.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Man Of God No Matter What by jnrbayano(m): 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

okay, this is a little I can tell you base on how you are deep in the spirit..

As tb joshua is, he has his own spirit, which everybody's have also, just that we develop our spirit being at different rate..and when a prophet is trying to get something in the vision, his spirit struggled between two forces,.(the spirit of truth and the spirit of lies) then his own spirit will concluded on what he can get....check the prophets in the bible their words are mixed between their own spirit and the spirit of God..and because he is a man of God doesn't means he is perfect yet, he was actually wrong in speaking concerning the election but that doesn't means he is a prophet of doom as people are seeding it.... you may not understand this. but since you asked I have to tell you.

even those that see vision in the bible like Daniel don't understand the physical meaning of the vision they saw..because it was sealed for an appointed time.

The bible is clear on prophesy.

God doesn't lie. A true prophet's prophesies are always right.

T.B Joshua is a self acclaimed prophet.

You didn't answer my questions by the way.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Man Of God No Matter What by Immorttal: 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
so the defending begins

TB Joshua gonna need

Beckenbauer, Maldini, Nesta, Dino Zoff, Baresi

Gboyeefun is Maldini
that backline can go unbeaten a whole season,. grin .League of legends.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Man Of God No Matter What by Image123(m): 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2016
hahn:

God is not the same yesterday, today and tomorrow then. Since it changes it's mind

I dig wink

God or Jesus being the same yesterday, today and forever according to Hebrews 13v8 is NOT the same thing as God changing His mind. The Bible no where interprets or alludes such. God is the same forever in the sense and context of being Holy, righteous, eternal, all powerful etc. This is different from God making decisions on man. If a man is a sinner today, God is angry with him. If the man repents tomorrow, God changes His mind. You draw near to God and God will draw near to you. God can choose a Saul today, and tomorrow choose a David. God can bless a Levi today and if his children misbehave tomorrow, He can cut off such blessing. In that sense, God changes His mind. This takes nothing away from His righteousness, His eternal Godhead and government. And like i said, He doesn't change His mind every 5 days like TB implied in his statement, God is not fickle.

Oh, and thanks for the insults. Jesus will be proud
Two things. One, i did not insult you but sorry if you felt insulted. You were indeed deliberately drooling in foolery to twist my words and insist that i said what i never said. You were only being mischievous despite your age.
Two, it is either Jesus doesn't exist or He does. Does He? What makes you think He would be proud, does He exist? Why care so much on the emotions of a person you claim to either not exist or to be dead? Are you afraid what He thinks of you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tb Joshua Is A Man Of God No Matter What by hahn(m): 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
Image123:

God or Jesus being the same yesterday, today and forever according to Hebrews 13v8 is NOT the same thing as God changing His mind. The Bible no where interprets or alludes such. God is the same forever in the sense and context of being Holy, righteous, eternal, all powerful etc. This is different from God making decisions on man. If a man is a sinner today, God is angry with him. If the man repents tomorrow, God changes His mind. You draw near to God and God will draw near to you. God can choose a Saul today, and tomorrow choose a David. God can bless a Levi today and if his children misbehave tomorrow, He can cut off such blessing. In that sense, God changes His mind. This takes nothing away from His righteousness, His eternal Godhead and government. And like i said, He doesn't change His mind every 5 days like TB implied in his statement, God is not fickle.

Two things. One, i did not insult you but sorry if you felt insulted. You were indeed deliberately drooling in foolery to twist my words and insist that i said what i never said. You were only being mischievous despite your age.
Two, it is either Jesus doesn't exist or He does. Does He? What makes you think He would be proud, does He exist? Why care so much on the emotions of a person you claim to either not exist or to be dead? Are you afraid what He thinks of you?

Your god and Jesus don't exist.

Look at it this way. When you are trying to explain spiderman to a child who think it's real, you might say "spiderman doesn't exist". Does that mean you think spiderman exists? undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Has Done It Again / Did St Paul Have The Stigmata? / Is First Fruit Offering Important?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.