Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Good Bye My Lover- A Composition - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Good Bye My Lover- A Composition (602 Views)

How Actress Seyi Edun A.k.a Shai Celebrated Her Birthday With Her Rumored Lover / The Great Man That Brought Back My Lover With His Powers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Bye My Lover- A Composition by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 31, 2015
I recall vividly how with enthusiasm I welcomed you into my life about a year ago. Then I believed you were better than my “ex” because there were many promises you came with, so I was delighted to finally meet you. I was almost confident of what to expect, as many people had predicted how you will turn out to be, but you were full of surprises that many were aghast at some of your choices.
You changed my life and that of my family and friends in many positive ways, academically, financially, socially, spiritually and psychologically. It was your uniqueness that made you rise to become so popular to the extent that you became the song on the lips of everybody around the globe.

You entered into the political system and surprised those that thought they were the favourites, you disappointed those that believe they have power to life and death.
But am not in a hurry to forget that after our first two months together, you took something so precious away from me. As I was healing from the wounds, four months later you robbed me again. I started to have a change of mind about you, but you reassured me you would “make it up to me”. I ran out of patience when few months later (November) you failed to keep your promise (you robbed me yet again).

Then I decided that I can’t trust you anymore. You took three great men in my life (my uncle, inlaw and friend) therefore I can’t spend my life with you anymore and am not going with you.
So as you pack your things to leave today, I don’t want to see you again. Thanks for the time we had.

The good, the bad and the ugly all contributed to a better me.

Goodbye 2015!

seun, lalasticlala how una see am
Re: Good Bye My Lover- A Composition by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 31, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeerw

(1) (Reply)

See The Shocking Reply A Lady Got For Applying For A Job At Globacom / The Japanese Scientist’s Discoveries Of The Secrets Of Zamzam Water!!! / Photos: Plane Crash Simulation In Lagos Causes Panic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.