Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,642 members, 7,955,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

My Satiric Open Letter To Linda Ikeji - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Satiric Open Letter To Linda Ikeji (417 Views)

Tell That To Linda Ikeji – ‘I See It As A Success I’m 36 And Not Married With Ch / Wizkid Apologizes To Linda Ikeji Over Threat Comment / Hermes 100% Okrika..........letter To Linda Banana Island House Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Satiric Open Letter To Linda Ikeji by ChikaJones: 8:27am On Dec 31, 2015
Linda Ikeji ‘Goan’ Marry
Yes, I am going to talk about Aunty Linda. You don’t just buy a house worth 450/500/600/800 (depending on which blog you read) million naira and expect us not to talk.
A house? Not houses? One house, huge or not, it is still one house. Speaking from my knowledge of growing up in a ‘face me I face you’ house, I would like to point out with authority, that you were duped. Yes Aunty, duped. Does the house clean itself? Is it portable? Does it talk to you on those cold nights when you need a …………………………………..
Aha! Interesting, isn’t it, I never actually planned to talk about the fact that she is not married, though that has been the raging topic of discussion, never mind that we are about to get the same set of saints we have had since the inception of Nigeria as Ministers, no, never mind that Boko Haram has not been stopped and may not be stopped for a long time, never mind that our girls have not yet been brought back, never mind that Titus Sardine now has just two pieces in it, no, we deemed it fit to spend the week discussing Linda’s marital status. This is really, really annoying, in fact it is so disgustingly annoying, that I will discuss Linda’s marital status.
So some very unchristian minds had the temerity to insinuate that getting married is her choice. What rubbish, as a good Christian, below are five reasons I think Aunty Linda should ‘goan’ marry:
1. She is 35 years old. Yes, Old cargo. She needs to get married soon, or no man will want her again. And that is the worst thing that could happen to any woman. In fact, I have heard that not getting married leads to a disease, I cannot recall the exact name, but it is really bad.
2. The beauty/crown/life/social acceptance of a woman is her husband. Yes, any woman who is not married will eventually turn ugly, no matter how beautiful she is, look at Oprah for example, very ugly. And this other women, can’t remember their names. All old and ugly and sad due to their lack of husbands.
3. If you don’t marry, you cannot have children. Another priceless Nigerian truth. I think there is something called adoption, and another called IVF, but I do not know how they work yet, and frankly I think children gotten through any other means apart from sexual intercourse between married couples, are children of the devil, and will not do well in life. Therefore marriage is the only answer.
4. She needs a man to take care of her. Imagine all that wealth and power in the hands of a woman. God forbid, she cannot possibly manage it on her own, no, she needs a man to take care of her. She needs to sign over everything she has on the night of the marriage, so the man will not feel intimidated.
5. I am hungry.

http://.com/student-writes-open-letter-to-linda-ikeji-read/
Re: My Satiric Open Letter To Linda Ikeji by SweetyZinta(f): 9:16am On Dec 31, 2015
OP when you have better tins to do with ur time tell me. How can one be this Jobless D way she Lives her Life is entirely her Business.

She can take care of herself
She can have children
She's not an Old Cargo

Face ur front Op

2 Likes

Re: My Satiric Open Letter To Linda Ikeji by Finn081(f): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2015
Wetin con-sign you now. Go get a job jor undecided
Re: My Satiric Open Letter To Linda Ikeji by ChikaJones: 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
Satire people. Satire

(1) (Reply)

Another 365 Days Later... / How Boost Your The Bench Press And Build Muscle Mass Fast / Mahogany Bedroom Furniture Sets UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.