Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

See Sophia Momodu Instagram Profile Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Sophia Momodu Instagram Profile Photo (5439 Views)

Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School / Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' / Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile (2) (3) (4)

See Sophia Momodu Instagram Profile Photo by 4hys: 9:03am On Dec 31, 2015
even with the ongoing crisis, she still keeps his photo as her profile pis, is this love or she wants o hook him down

Re: See Sophia Momodu Instagram Profile Photo by adonbilivit: 9:05am On Dec 31, 2015
she is playing " I still love you despite the drama"

Re: See Sophia Momodu Instagram Profile Photo by adonbilivit: 9:07am On Dec 31, 2015
lalasticlala this is an evidence that she is still digging but she no know say we don carry our gold comot

Re: See Sophia Momodu Instagram Profile Photo by Mhizkel(f): 9:09am On Dec 31, 2015
She is just a LEECH!

Re: See Sophia Momodu Instagram Profile Photo by datola: 9:16am On Dec 31, 2015
adonbilivit:
lalasticlala this is an evidence that she is still digging but she no know say we don carry our gold comot

Why are you people always talking about digging gold because she received monthly allowance from the father of her baby? All you people eyes are on the money. Na wa o!

Davido is just being irresponsible to have forced a sucking baby from her mother.

Don't be quick to believe that the baby is marijuana infected by the mother. Let's hear her confirm this.

Re: See Sophia Momodu Instagram Profile Photo by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:23am On Dec 31, 2015
Stupid bitch, majority of Nigerian girls don't respect their selves.
Re: See Sophia Momodu Instagram Profile Photo by Gidoka(m): 9:26am On Dec 31, 2015
datola:

Why are you people always talking about digging gold because she received monthly allowance from the father of her baby? All you people eyes are on the money. Na wa o!

Davido is just being irresponsible to have forced a sucking baby from her mother.

Don't be quick to believe that the baby is marijuana infected by the mother. Let's hear her confirm this.

The thing tire me...because it has to do with DAVIDO people think she is wrong, there are TWO SIDES to every stories.

Re: See Sophia Momodu Instagram Profile Photo by nkwako: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2015
adonbilivit:
Re: See Sophia Momodu Instagram Profile Photo by agbekeOreke86(f): 9:46am On Dec 31, 2015
Iv been sayin dis n amma keep sayin it-it takes far more dan beauty which is not d case hia or evin a baby to keep a man.if u can open ur legz as a woman to ev unprotected sex,den u shud brace up n b able to raise a child.wot if Davido was not rich??must girls liv off on men??wot apned to self-pride n prestige??dis feud has been goin 4 mnths n no-she didnt complain as money was camin in but dia wasnt no car dat was promised....Gosh!!!dat child has been outta d country a few mnths earlier now.wots d essence of doin dos yeye runs if u cnt save up n buy urself even a golf3??i dunno ooo..i dunnoo oooo.im an independent girl n i can/will take care of ma child.buoda Dele,4get wot yoruba says bout seekin a girl's hand in marriage.dat aint gonna apn sir!!im a plain yoruba girl n we know ao it wrks....#mahumblepiece#

Re: See Sophia Momodu Instagram Profile Photo by OGeeKush(m): 11:18am On Dec 31, 2015
agbekeOreke86:
Iv been sayin dis n amma keep sayin it-it takes far more dan beauty which is not d case hia or evin a baby to keep a man.if u can open ur legz as a woman to ev unprotected sex,den u shud brace up n b able to raise a child.wot if Davido was not rich??must girls liv off on men??wot apned to self-pride n prestige??dis feud has been goin 4 mnths n no-she didnt complain as money was camin in but dia wasnt no car dat was promised....Gosh!!!dat child has been outta d country a few mnths earlier now.wots d essence of doin dos yeye runs if u cnt save up n buy urself even a golf3??i dunno ooo..i dunnoo oooo.im an independent girl n i can/will take care of ma child.buoda Dele,4get wot yoruba says bout seekin a girl's hand in marriage.dat aint gonna apn sir!!im a plain yoruba girl n we know ao it wrks....#mahumblepiece#

Wa gbayi omo iya!!!
Re: See Sophia Momodu Instagram Profile Photo by zeezoom: 11:18am On Dec 31, 2015
agbekeOreke86:
babe, na ur Father and Mother born u, that is what u get when money rule over common sense.
Re: See Sophia Momodu Instagram Profile Photo by Dongreat(m): 11:21am On Dec 31, 2015
agbekeOreke86:

In every stories there two sides. Posterity has taught us not to interfere with issues like this cos in the end they will settle while laughing at peeps that bad mouth em

PS: What you wrote is quite correct but Pls dear ease up on the short-hands.
Re: See Sophia Momodu Instagram Profile Photo by agbekeOreke86(f): 11:33am On Dec 31, 2015
@ogeekush,tnkx jare....@zeezoom,#dasol#,@dongreat,i was in a hurry nii n bsides,i rarely make comments n im sure u understood wot i wrote.i aint in support of anybody.anybody can ev sex with anybody.its a free world.dey r adults now.truth b told,wen it cams down to d real nitty-gritty,we women take d pains.....dats wai its logical n rational to tink of repercussions b4 actions...#shikenah#
Re: See Sophia Momodu Instagram Profile Photo by Dongreat(m): 11:39am On Dec 31, 2015
agbekeOreke86:
@ogeekush,tnkx jare....@zeezoom,#dasol#,@dongreat,i was in a hurry nii n bsides,i rarely make comments n im sure u understood wot i wrote.i aint in support of anybody.anybody can ev sex with anybody.its a free world.dey r adults now.truth b told,wen it cams down to d real nitty-gritty,we women take d pains.....dats wai its logical n rational to tink of repercussions b4 actions...#shikenah#

Well for me I won't advise or criticise. Their relationship, their spread legs, their bleep, their pregnancy, their baby, their marijuana et al.. but what I can say is money, fame or influential background does not guarantee happiness or peace.
Re: See Sophia Momodu Instagram Profile Photo by agbekeOreke86(f): 11:44am On Dec 31, 2015
N again,men hate dependent women.i guess d Adelekes sensed her desperate dependency.gurl,get a grip of yaself.if u gat a comfy lyf b4 d saga,wit r without Davido takin responsibility/paternity,u r gonna b jex fyn.den twill b crazy/insane for/of Davido not to do his part!
Re: See Sophia Momodu Instagram Profile Photo by agbekeOreke86(f): 11:47am On Dec 31, 2015
@dongreat,neither does beauty,sex r baby guarantee apiness.u r sooo on fleek! smiley

Re: See Sophia Momodu Instagram Profile Photo by Dongreat(m): 11:53am On Dec 31, 2015
agbekeOreke86:
@dongreat,neither does beauty,sex r baby guarantee apiness.u r sooo on fleek! smiley

Lol. Definitely dear but baby might be an exception. Got friends with baby and their happiness is off this world.
Re: See Sophia Momodu Instagram Profile Photo by agbekeOreke86(f): 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
@dongreat,dats d kinnda lyf im planning 4 maself.its gonna b a baby 1st 4 me-@ ma own tym n pace.i aint fussy bout weddin.it dosnt gurantee apiness!its gonna cum later tho with no pressure n wit ma partner/best friend.apiness is key joor my dear.i was refering to women who tink dey can tie a man down forcefully with 'anythin' n 'everythin'-baby inclusive!
Re: See Sophia Momodu Instagram Profile Photo by mumu9gerian: 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
agbekeOreke86:
omo, u be pretty oreke fa
Re: See Sophia Momodu Instagram Profile Photo by theshaderoom: 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: See Sophia Momodu Instagram Profile Photo by Dongreat(m): 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
agbekeOreke86:
@dongreat,dats d kinnda lyf im planning 4 maself.its gonna b a baby 1st 4 me-@ ma own tym n pace.i aint fussy bout weddin.it dosnt gurantee apiness!its gonna cum later tho with no pressure n wit ma partner/best friend.apiness is key joor my dear.i was refering to women who tink dey can tie a man down forcefully with 'anythin' n 'everythin'-baby inclusive!

Wow dear. A tip of me hat to you. Your words truly represent that of an independent woman. Me likey grin
Pls say you are single and ready to mingle. Well women can only tie a man down during my ancestor time not now dat divorce is prevalent.

Re: See Sophia Momodu Instagram Profile Photo by agbekeOreke86(f): 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
@mumunigerian,im jex a plain n absolutely normal gurl...tnkxx tho-im humbly flattered,@dongreat,wot can i say.......!!!!! wink
Re: See Sophia Momodu Instagram Profile Photo by Dongreat(m): 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
agbekeOreke86:
@mumunigerian,im jex a plain n absolutely normal gurl...tnkxx tho-im humbly flattered,@dongreat,wot can i say.......!!!!! wink

smiley well dear you can *clear throat* say "The Word" and I promise to not only find you with meself and delegates but also put a ring on it. grin
Re: See Sophia Momodu Instagram Profile Photo by agbekeOreke86(f): 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
Yiiiiikkeeezzzz@dongreat...#dancinkukere#....tnkx to #davidonsophiamelodrama#....i jex gammee an e- marriage-proposal!!!!
Re: See Sophia Momodu Instagram Profile Photo by Dongreat(m): 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
agbekeOreke86:
Yiiiiikkeeezzzz@dongreat...#dancinkukere#....tnkx to #davidonsophiamelodrama#....i jex gammee an e- marriage-proposal!!!!

L :Dl *two hands on the air and ready to do the shuffle dance* just give me positive o, as am ready to put d devil 2 shame grin
Re: See Sophia Momodu Instagram Profile Photo by bayonino: 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
Davido is a FOOL, Sophie is a BITCH grin cheesy
Re: See Sophia Momodu Instagram Profile Photo by Deolaw: 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
That's a fake account. That account had just 12 followers as at 9am. Withdraw your swords.

Re: See Sophia Momodu Instagram Profile Photo by nikkybeez(f): 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
Davido's posts on IG portrayed him as an immature spoil kid.Telling us how you paid for your child's upkeep and all that seems cheap to me.Other celebrities with baby mamas also find themselves in deep shits but they navigate their ways without cheap publicity stunts.He should quench the burning fire,learn more about fatherhood before forming Chrisbrown/ Royalty for us biko!
Re: See Sophia Momodu Instagram Profile Photo by Duru009(m): 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
She is just obscessed with this young guy........

Pls follow ur age m dear......

Hot New Photos And Tweking Videos Of Popular Nollywood Actress Crystal Okoye / It's Hard To Believe This Nigerian Woman Is 60 ( Photos) / How Can I Join The Ogboni Society/fraternity In Nigeria For Power And Wealth, I