Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile (24230 Views)

BBNaija's Tega Confirms Her Pregnancy Rumor (Video) / Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel / Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile by Rachelsblog(f): 7:47am On Sep 22, 2017
EbiwalisGossipBlog Exclusive News!
Let Me be the First to Break the News to You that Nigerian music star Seyi Shay is the Latest babymama in town, she's pregnant with her First child, and has deleted all her Instagram photos, following the strong rumor in her neighborhood..

Ok, So Ebiwali heard the News Since last week, But as a Gossip Queen i Couldn't blog it, Cos i needed to make some confirmation..

Now here's what i found, the singer has gone off Social Media to focus on herself and her incoming baby, In a way of trying to hide she Quietly deleted her all her IG photos, and No one Noticed, But Trust Ebiwali i did.

Little findings revealed that she is trying to avoid social Media backlash of been the called Babymama, And for that she has cancelled most of her upcoming shows in Nigeria.

Reliable Source in her Neighborhood confirmed to EbiwalisGossipBlog that with the looks of things the Pregnancy is months Gone already.

''Am currently Out of Town, So i can't confirm if she has put to bed already, but she was months gone''- The source told Ebiwalismoment.com

The 31year old already has kids she's adopting, and will be a great mom as well.

Don't Forget you read it on Ebiwalismoment.com first.

See her deleted IG below!

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/09/photo-singer-seyi-shay-pregnant-with.html

Re: Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile by James89: 7:48am On Sep 22, 2017
S
Re: Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile by Yomzzyblog: 7:49am On Sep 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile by dacblogger: 7:54am On Sep 22, 2017
Good for her...

The only thing guys are good at is making children,that is the only reason we need them. angry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile by pyyxxaro: 8:01am On Sep 22, 2017
How would this stabilize Buhari's health undecided

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile by abdallah9566(m): 8:02am On Sep 22, 2017
I like her style
Re: Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile by Damianbrown(m): 8:05am On Sep 22, 2017
Hu give am bele
Re: Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 22, 2017
Am i love with my baby
Re: Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:10am On Sep 22, 2017
Baby mama things

Congrats
Re: Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile by Homeboiy: 8:12am On Sep 22, 2017
who give am belle?
Re: Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile by Kobicove(m): 8:15am On Sep 22, 2017
Damianbrown:
Hu give am bele

How e take concern you? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile by mamatayour(f): 8:15am On Sep 22, 2017
She no be small gurl na. Her life her business
Falz na liar oh......sheyi shay she doesn't have a Mister

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile by Damianbrown(m): 8:24am On Sep 22, 2017
Kobicove:

How e take concern you? undecided
are u her lawyer abi family member?
Re: Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile by MrGistGuy(m): 9:03am On Sep 22, 2017
lol... so aw una take knw say she geh belle
Re: Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile by Cunninlinguist: 10:08am On Sep 22, 2017
dacblogger:
Good for her...

The only thing guys are good at is making children,that is the only reason we need them. angry
You've been noticed

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile by IVORY2009(m): 10:50am On Sep 22, 2017
dacblogger:
Good for her...

So when would u be ready for yours?
Re: Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile by Ayo4251(m): 11:35am On Sep 22, 2017
Homeboiy:
who give am belle?
I suspect Small Doctor grin

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile by veekid(m): 11:35am On Sep 22, 2017
And this is news?
Re: Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile by mykh01(m): 11:36am On Sep 22, 2017
Which one come be my own now.
Her belle ha palava
Re: Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile by free2ryhme: 11:37am On Sep 22, 2017
na she sabi
Re: Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile by pweetiedee(m): 11:37am On Sep 22, 2017
At her age, its better than aborting.

she loves kids, she has adopted kids and now she is preggy, she will be a great mum.

Congrats to the pretty lady.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 22, 2017
welcome to the club
Re: Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile by lenghtinny(m): 11:38am On Sep 22, 2017
dacblogger:
Good for her...

For your mind angry

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 22, 2017
pweetiedee:
At her age, its better than aborting.

she loves kids, she has adopted kids and now she is preggy, she will be a great mum.

Congrats to the pretty lady.

pweetie, all da way!
Re: Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile by Divay22(f): 11:39am On Sep 22, 2017
They don YOLO her abi cheesy
Congrats seyi

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile by mediocre(m): 11:39am On Sep 22, 2017
dacblogger:
Good for her...

The only thing guys are good at is making children,that is the only reason we need them.
The only thing women are good for is other room and kitchen duties

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile by Florblu(f): 11:39am On Sep 22, 2017
And why did she have to delete all her pictures? Her mom didn't tear all her pictures when she got pregnant of her ke

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile by maxiuc(m): 11:40am On Sep 22, 2017
Dem don put hand for her pot of soup

Soup don sour

Aminye aka na ITE ofe ....ofe agba uka
Re: Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile by mediocre(m): 11:40am On Sep 22, 2017
Florblu:
And why did she have to delete all her pictures?
Her mom didn't tear all her pictures when she got pregnant of her ke
Nigerians never colonize your comments before shey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single / Sani Aliyu Dandawo Is Dead / Bukola Arugba Buries Her Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.