Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,462 members, 7,861,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

What Can We Do To Curb Rampant Roberry In My Area - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Can We Do To Curb Rampant Roberry In My Area (675 Views)

One Chance Taxi Robbery Rampant In Owerri: How They Operate / iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping / See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can We Do To Curb Rampant Roberry In My Area by omron(m): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2015
Good day nairalanders,pls i need advice what can be done to curb recent robbery attack in my area.
The same incidence has been happening almost 15 times now and nothing has been done to it.
Another one happened yesterday, it hapened to my sister friend she was coming toward the house yesterday in the night as she parked her car to off the ignition 2 armed men approach her wit gun that she should surrender her bag and people were outside their house receiving fresh air as at the time of the roberry attack people ran inside as the robbers arrive and they made away with the bag containing valuable items and 100k
my concern is that this is not the first time this will be hapening and the landlord association did not do anything about it..my father used to be the head of vigilante group and since he died tje vigilante group has died also.
pls.nairalander what can we.do to bring this to an.end?
i mean which strategy? There is no security in that area at all its only God we rely
Re: What Can We Do To Curb Rampant Roberry In My Area by cosby02(m): 9:24am On Dec 31, 2015
Ask ifa
Re: What Can We Do To Curb Rampant Roberry In My Area by kadas01(m): 9:33am On Dec 31, 2015
Report to the police!

Or employ the services of "local vigilante operatives" to secure your community!
Re: What Can We Do To Curb Rampant Roberry In My Area by OCTAVO: 9:50am On Dec 31, 2015
Employ OPC if you are in the west.
Re: What Can We Do To Curb Rampant Roberry In My Area by Lytech(m): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2015
Why will she move around with such amount of money in this cashless policy sesson.....
Well,i suggest the introduction of state police,this will reduce unemployment level and also increasesecurity level within the society
Re: What Can We Do To Curb Rampant Roberry In My Area by Obcglobal(m): 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
First your neighborhood is full of thiefts because a stranger can,t come all alone without a local partner, second, majority of your neighborhood benefits from the loot that is why they are not in support of setting up security outfit, finally our youths are mostly unemployed and they lack moral ethics, solutions. Read about ; crime prevention through evironmental design;and know if you have the capability to apply it. Also let you people always be conscious about who is following you and mostly avoid staying in a dark places, finally try to join PCRC in your area, that is police community relation commission and the police will mostly patrol your neighborhood at night and give you people some psychological security, up criminologist students of Ekiti state university. Try it and thank me latter

1 Like

Re: What Can We Do To Curb Rampant Roberry In My Area by omron(m): 11:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
Obcglobal:
First your neighborhood is full of thiefts because a stranger can,t come all alone without a local partner, second, majority of your neighborhood benefits from the loot that is why they are not in support of setting up security outfit, finally our youths are mostly unemployed and they lack moral ethics, solutions. Read about ; crime prevention through evironmental design;and know if you have the capability to apply it. Also let you people always be conscious about who is following you and mostly avoid staying in a dark places, finally try to join PCRC in your area, that is police community relation commission and the police will mostly patrol your neighborhood at night and give you people some psychological security, up criminologist students of Ekiti state university. Try it and thank me latter
tanx brotherhood....ur idea is noted sir...happy new.year
Re: What Can We Do To Curb Rampant Roberry In My Area by Obcglobal(m): 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
omron:

tanx brotherhood....ur idea is noted sir...happy new.year
you are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Human Trafficking: Court Orders Woman’s Extradition To UK (pic) / Pastor Arrested For Raping 14 Yr Old Stepdaughter / One Beheaded As Ebonyi/ Benue Communities ’ War Escalates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.