Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu (33879 Views)

Pictures As MTN Mast In Akwa Ibom Community Gutted By Fire (2015) / Why Is Enugu Radio Biafra Transmitter Not Talking / NBC: We’ve Seized Radio Biafra’s Transmitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by asorocker: 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
Please I am out of this thread. Thank you for understanding
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by modath(f): 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
Activa:

You are a damn mean guy! grin grin grin grin

See finishing!

Ol'boy, you dey wicked o cheesy cheesy

Ain't nothing "guy" about moi.. smiley

That isn't even a "finishing", it is just #fact , this is a nice vetsion & it is even not fair to beat down people already defeated.. We keep hearing advancement in technology when all we see is crude contraptions that can't go the distance.cheesy
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
Biafrans must find a peaceful and diplomatic way of seeding from Nigeria. .they should device a quiet way to be independent..

1 Like

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by Tripleclick(m): 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
SonOfEl:

Are you minding these low IQ lots?
My bro this pple r brainless... if dia brother thiefs.. it is only hm b thief bt nt dia tribe... if igbo man theifs... all igbos are now theifs... thunder fire them

1 Like

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by SonOfEl(m): 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
free2blast:
See this Ekpa spewing rubbish...you have no point and if you are tired of life, kindly gulp poison and rest in pieces.

You did not make any sense at all
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by SonOfEl(m): 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
Tripleclick:
My bro this pple r brainless... if dia brother thiefs.. it is only hm b thief bt nt dia tribe... if igbo man theifs... all igbos are now theifs... thunder fire them

You dey mind them? Hypocritical cowards
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by Tripleclick(m): 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
free2blast:
See this Ekpa spewing rubbish...you have no point and if you are tired of life, kindly gulp poison and rest in pieces.
You can call me whateva u want.. it ddnt stop u frm committing suscide... we igbos are Genius...
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by Chanchit: 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
kettykin:

Who is the ipob guy,asorocker has made it expressly clear that he is not ipob or massob

Stop fooling you self, that guy is an IPOB. He might not know sha,cos he does not know many things.

1 Like

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by Tripleclick(m): 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
SonOfEl:

You dey mind them? Hypocritical cowards
We need to find a new name to qualify them ... i believe d "cowards" is less a praise to me
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by SonOfEl(m): 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
Tripleclick:
We need to find a new name to qualify them ... i believe d "cowards" is less a praise to me

Abi? ;DD any name you have is welcomed...
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by copiescopy(m): 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
wristbangle:

Thank u bro. I don't know why some people are defending something silly.

NCC detected it late because the FG authorised the operation when radio biafra was causing chaos. Meanwhile NCC detected the frequency and routing under few hours after FG authorising to carry out the operation.

Last i checked who is the head of the NCC .? From NN or NE or NC
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by asorocker: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
Chanchit:

Stop fooling you self, that guy is an IPOB. He might not know sha,cos he does not know many things.

Please try and be reasonable
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by kunlejazz(m): 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
Tolexander:
The technology in the fixing of transmission equipment on a telecommunication mast is not advanced beyond Nigerian engineers.

Did they manufacture the technology?

In fact, that's one of the simplest things in Telecommunications. A stack illetrate with a few days of training can do it.
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by free2blast(m): 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
SonOfEl:

You did not make any sense at all
and what you just typed made sense abi? Ekpas everywhere.
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by free2blast(m): 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
Tripleclick:
You can call me whateva u want.. it ddnt stop u frm committing suscide... we igbos are Genius...
Yes genius in drug trafficking, armed robbery, baby factory, fraud....need I say more?

1 Like

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by asorocker: 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
kunlejazz:

In fact, that's one of the simplest things in Telecommunications. A stack illetrate with a few days of training can do it.
Then block the signals for the Fed government
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by SonOfEl(m): 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
free2blast:
and what you just typed made sense abi? Ekpas everywhere.

Forward your question to the man in the mirror....junkie
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by SonOfEl(m): 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2015
free2blast:
Yes genius in drug trafficking, armed robbery, baby factory, fraud....need I say more?

Don't die of envy just yet okay? Meanwhile, heal yourself by watching the new Hollywood blockbuster "concussion" starring will smith as Dr Ben Omalu..... tongue
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by Tripleclick(m): 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
free2blast:
Very true... e pain you your tribe cant be like us?? you gux cant do what we do abi? yeye de smell.. lazy dirty people
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by Tripleclick(m): 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
SonOfEl:

Abi? ;DD any name you have is welcomed...
Hahaha! Even dic.. may not hv one

1 Like

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by chaloner(m): 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
kernel501:

ARE YOU SERIOUS NWANNE?
yes bro. Call any oda to confirm also.
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by bensine: 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ur arguement for or against the IPOB/BIAFRA does not change existing facts# u and I Kw very well that the BIAFRANs are more advanced in terms of technology than any other ethnic group in Nigeria. so given such level of skills, u can't rule out the fact that BIAFRANs may be more advance in hi-tech than Nigeria herself! Besides, its only wat has been discoverd that u read abt and kw of, do u kw if more of such hidden stuffs could still exist somewhere that Nigeria Is not aware off? The bottom line is that, if Nigeria is wise, rather than allowing our suffering to continue and keep us underdeveloped, why not harness our human potentials and develop and improve on what we have on ground! If Nigeria is not a crazy country, a man such as Kanu will be highly profitable to Nigeria! Let there be room for dialogue and implementation of agreement reached, then we start from there. The skills and knowledge of this young man is capable of taking this country to a greater level. We have a great mind there in the person of Kanu, let Nigeria do business wth him, settle his griviances and put things right. All over the world, Nigerians are making wave and breaking records but back here, nothing is happening because the environment is not conducive and does not encourage advancement. Instead all we find here is massive corruption and hatred! We better stand up collectively as a Nation and build our country or we split and go our separate ways and stop wasting time cos nothing is working in this country as we stand now!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by rhyme2all(m): 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
hmmm. I smell Russ.ian intelligence/technology as regards d ipob transmitters and it's transmission ability.
#watching in 3d
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by Atk1nson(m): 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
asorocker:
Are IPOB engineers this advanced, my thoughts are that if IPOB have this level of advanced engineering then Nigeria is really playing with a more complex and intriguing situation

Unfortunately the younger ones have not learnt from history, this is the same illusion some had in 1967 till the actual war started.

1 Like

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by asorocker: 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
Atk1nson:

Unfortunately the younger ones have not learnt from history, this is the same illusion some had in 1967 till the actual war started.

Britain and Russia is there to back up Nigeria so Ipob should not go there. But why the have not assisted Nigeria to route boko haram and recover chibok girls is what I can not fathom. And why bakassi Peninsula is still wit h Cameroon is what I do not understand.

1 Like

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by free2blast(m): 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
Tripleclick:
Very true... e pain you your tribe cant be like us?? you gux cant do what we do abi? yeye de smell.. lazy dirty people
Pain me? God forbid I choose to be like you....cant live a fake and proud life pretending to be what im not. Bunch of criminals.
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by josephmbonu: 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
No salary this December, 1st in the history of Nigeria. Plz pay us pur money.
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by wristbangle: 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
bensine:
Ur arguement for or against the IPOB/BIAFRA does not change existing facts# u and I Kw very well that the BIAFRANs are more advanced in terms of technology than any other ethnic group in Nigeria. so given such level of skills, u can't rule out the fact that BIAFRANs may be more advance in hi-tech than Nigeria herself! Besides, its only wat has been discoverd that u read abt and kw of, do u kw if more of such hidden stuffs could still exist somewhere that Nigeria Is not aware off? The bottom line is that, if Nigeria is wise, rather than allowing our suffering to continue and keep us underdeveloped, why not harness our human potentials and develop and improve on what we have on ground! If Nigeria is not a crazy country, a man such as Kanu will be highly profitable to Nigeria! Let there be room for dialogue and implementation of agreement reached, then we start from there. The skills and knowledge of this young man is capable of taking this country to a greater level. We have a great mind there in the person of Kanu, let Nigeria do business wth him, settle his griviances and put things right. All over the world, Nigerians are making wave and breaking records but back here, nothing is happening because the environment is not conducive and does not encourage advancement. Instead all we find here is massive corruption and hatred! We better stand up collectively as a Nation and build our country or we split and go our separate ways and stop wasting time cos nothing is working in this country as we stand now!!!

The last time I checked, the owners of the only two submarine fibres we have on Nigeria coast is not from SE. Meanwhile for every bone of technology we have today, it perches from fibre optics down to application/software development.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cows At Micheal Okpara Square In Enugu (Photos) / PDP Confirms Yemi Akinwonmi As National Chairman / Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.