Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If (5638 Views)

We Are Ready To Take Over From Oritsejafor – Northern CAN Replies Group / Salvation Is Simply Joinning Christianity If You Were A Muslim Or Atheist / ~defend Christianity If You Can~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by Backslider(m): 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2009
@aremugangan

Ok good who was with muhamd to make sure that he was not being deceived by a false spirit.

muhamed is a Son of Perdition and my bible has one son of perdition called judas. The evil spirit that trouble Judas is the same that trouble muhamed.

muhamed heard the gospel and thought by the help of a false spirit he could create a religion. Leviathan helped him and voila we have Islam that slams people to hell and quran that makes man Qu ickly "ran" to heal.

Muhamed as made his choice so will you.
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by savanaha: 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2009
subscribe
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by Aremugangan(m): 11:34pm On Jun 30, 2009
@backslider, "Muhammed is a son of perdition", can u pls elaborate it mor beta coz it appears basless each tym i rid it again. D Thou Prophet d@ was prophesied in d bible by Jesus is whom? Dnt ask if it was Muhammed. Lt d bible tel u whom it is. No doubt, u av no knowledge abt d bible. Pls ansa my previous question. Was ur statement frm d bible? Dnt tel me u dnt kno. Waiting,
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by noetic2: 11:37pm On Jun 30, 2009
Aremugangan:

@backslider, "Muhammed is a son of perdition", can u pls elaborate it mor beta coz it appears basless each tym i rid it again. [b]D Thou Prophet d@ was prophesied in d bible by Jesus is whom? [/b]Dnt ask if it was Muhammed. Lt d bible tel u whom it is. No doubt, u av no knowledge abt d bible. Pls ansa my previous question. Was ur statement frm d bible? Dnt tel me u dnt kno. Waiting,

What prophet did Jesus prophesy in the bible?
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by Abuzola(m): 11:42pm On Jun 30, 2009
Quran 10:38 'they say Muhammad had forged the Quran, say 'bring then a chapter like it and call upon whomsoever you can besides Allah, if you are truthful'

Quran 6:91 'They (jews and christians) did not estimate Allah with an estimation due to Him when they said 'nothing did Allah send down to any human being by revealation. Say (o muhammad) 'who sent down the book which moses brought, a light and a guidance to mankind, which you (jews and christian) have made separate into papersheet (new and old testament), disclosing some of them and concealing much. You (muslims) were taught (through the Quran) that which neither you nor your fathers knew, say 'ALLAH sent it down'. Then leave them to play in their own discussions'
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by Abuzola(m): 11:55pm On Jun 30, 2009
Osisi thank u for sharing your romance experience on bed. First when the pencil is inserted u said u shout jesus or it is jesus is great ? Stupidity, and secondly u engage in MouthAction chat, which is another method of sex. Shame on u and your family. Shameless slut.

In U.k alone a research shows more than 100,000 teenage within the age of 12-15 had sex. What a shame. And rape in the western world is alarming.

Muhammad consummated his marriage with Aisha at 9, when did this happen ? 1430 years ago, you should be ashame, study have shown that man has been shrinking right from time.

Pre marital sex is allowed in christianity so don't tell me about any biblical law, how many of u have pluck off ur eyes, cut ur hands, remove shoe before praying, turn your other cheek and a host of others which exist in the bible
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by noetic2: 12:03am On Jul 01, 2009
Abuzola:

Osisi thank u for sharing your romance experience on bed. First when the pencil is inserted u said u shout jesus or it is jesus is great ? Stupidity, and secondly u engage in MouthAction chat, which is another method of sex. Shame on u and your family. Shameless slut.

In U.k alone a research shows more than 100,000 teenage within the age of 12-15 had sex. What a shame. And rape in the western world is alarming.

Muhammad consummated his marriage with Aisha at 9, when did this happen ? 1430 years ago, you should be ashame, study have shown that man has been shrinking right from time.

Pre marital sex is allowed in christianity so don't tell me about any biblical law, how many of u have pluck off ur eyes, cut ur hands, remove shoe before praying, turn your other cheek and a host of others which exist in the bible

I am DISAPPOINTED. u keep making new records every day.

Must u go to these extent to defend allah? where did osisi mention or state any of this in her posts? why are u lying? why are u so dishonest?
allah must be smiling at u right now.
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by sosisi(f): 12:06am On Jul 01, 2009
Abuzola:

The  prophet of allah oogled over a baby crawling by
married a 6 year old and had carnal knowledge with her at the age of 9 shocked shocked shocked shocked
You shouldn't even repeat these things in the open
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by sosisi(f): 12:11am On Jul 01, 2009
Abuzola:

Quran 10:38 'they say Muhammad had forged the Quran, say 'bring then a chapter like it and call upon whomsoever you can besides Allah, if you are truthful'

Why do you think Mohammed made that claim?
He did so because intelligent people saw through his fraudulent hog wash and took him up on it and as usual allah always gave him a befitting revelation to get him out of a bind
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by sosisi(f): 12:31am On Jul 01, 2009
Even his childbride was smart enough to know that he made the the whole thing up as he went along.
He couldn't resist the urge to sleep with family members so he said it was halal to marry relatives.
He couldn't keep his promises,allah reveals that he could break treaties
He couldn't keep his hands off women then allah revealed that he gave him special priviledges to sleep with any woman he could lay his hands on.
From 4 wives,allah gave him revelation he could have as many as he wanted including slave girls,any woman that gave herself to him
when his wives annoyed him,allah would come up with punishment for Muslim wives
He lusted after his own adopted son's wife and allah immediately came up with a Koran revelation making it oK for him to snatch his own son's wife.
What a prophet

this hadith  quoting aisha summarizes it all the background here was when he was found in bed with his wife's slave girl.

It seems to me that your Lord hastens to satisfy your desire." Sahih Muslim vol.2:3453-3454 p.748-749. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by Abuzola(m): 1:05am On Jul 01, 2009
Weak attempt

The Quran challenged you that you should refute it claim by producing one like it kind if is possible.

The Bible attempted but fail with wide range. Paul forgot to write JESUS SAID WORSHIP ME and as well as CHRISTIANITY and he got confused about the value of jesus being god and said HE CRIED WITH A LOUD VOICE ELOI ELOI LIMA SABACTHANI meaning MY GOD MY GOD WHY DID YOU FORSAKE ME, HE MADE Lot of contradiction, And forgot to write trinity, jesus said mathew 7:21 'not everyone who call me lord, lord shall enter into the kingdom of heaven but he that doeth the will of my father, which is in heaven' paul spoil the show here, i can continue till tomorrow. What an incomplete religion.
Aisha was grown up and had mango breast so don't come and feed us with lies, the age rate by then is not the same as nowadays, it happened 1.430 years ago. Maybe u should ask ur husband if he is educated to elaborate
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by sosisi(f): 2:04am On Jul 01, 2009
Abuzola:

The Quran challenged you that you should refute it claim by producing one like it kind if is possible.

Chinua Achebe did a much better Job than allah with his things fall apart

You call a muddled up manual of hate that allah couldn't even organize into time of revelations a thing of pride?
Of course no one else can produce that piece of  disorganized trash called the Koran except Mohammed and his allah.There's indeed none like it as the Koran claimed grin
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by olabowale(m): 2:25am On Jul 01, 2009
@$Osisi: « #103 on: Today at 12:06:20 AM »  

The  prophet of allah oogled over a baby crawling by
married a 6 year old and had carnal knowledge with her at the age of 9    
You shouldn't even repeat these things in the open

Have you seen a baby boy that you have ever said fine boy to because he is handsome, Dr.? If yes, then you had oogled over a baby who could not even srawl, yet! And at my age, if I marry a 19 year old tall and healthy looking (not fat) african woman,would not it be as if i was robbing the cradle? Yet the girl is already a woman since even a yonger age. Say 17. And could you tell us as a Doctor, what are the behavioral characteristics of a pedophile? You aught to know because it is part of your profession to be able to sense these things. I went and search what the pedophiles may look like and Muhammad (AS) aint in it!

« #104 on: Today at 12:11:40 AM »
Why do you think Mohammed made that claim?
He did so because intelligent people saw through his fraudulent hog wash and took him up on it and as usual allah always gave him a befitting revelation to get him out of a bind

So when the Quran cautioned him simply because he "turned his head away, frowning" what will you call that? Another way out of what: should frowning be a way to escoriate a person? The quality of that Man (AS) was so stella that Allah cautioned him or call him out just because he turned his head away from a person who needed his attention and did not want to wait his turn until he finished with the first person.

« #105 on: Today at 12:31:01 AM »  
Even his childbride was smart enough to know that he made the the whole thing up as he went along.
If this was true, she would and others would have spille the beans after his death. Would that should have been the case, Dr.? THis is your discipline to know the human behavior. No? But did any leave Islam after his death just because now the bully or bogey man is no more? The answer is no. So you have accused an innocent man for nothing! Childbride: Zainab is young enough to be my daughter. I guess she is a childbride too. No?

He couldn't resist the urge to sleep with family members so he said it was halal to marry relatives.

Cousins marry, in Europe. Or you are not away of it? The best in Christendom marry each other/one another at the cousin level. The blueblood of Europe do. I did world hitory in University.

Who did father Abraham married? Whats blood relationship of Sarah to father Abraham?

He couldn't keep his promises,allah reveals that he could break treaties

So when Allah tells him only Allah can make Muslims, how do you chalk that in the scheme of things that Allah always agreed t everything he did? Yet you are the same woman, who said he does not know what Allah will do with him after his death. You are talking with a forked tongue and it is unbecoming!

He couldn't keep his hands off women then allah revealed that he gave him special priviledges to sleep with any woman he could lay his hands on.

Yet in Surah Ahzab Allah says that his number was complete and even if all the women /wives were to leave/die, no more woman/wife for him. I wonder why this is the case, except that Allah knows that the reason for allowing him to marry these women, alliances formed are already compled. Why would he have married just one wife, 15 years his senior, twice married before him and he was a virgin and never married anyone until after her death? is this the sign of a man who couldnt keep his hands off women?

From 4 wives,allah gave him revelation he could have as many as he wanted including slave girls,any woman that gave herself to him
when his wives annoyed him,allah would come up with punishment for Muslim wives

I have answered you on the many he could marry,. But it is interesting that he did not accept anyone who offered herself to him. He did not sleep with anyone he was not married to. There was no punishment for muslim women because his wives annoyed him. Hewas not married to all Muslim women, but only his wives! You think this is in the same spirit as the transferrance of punishment or sin as in the "Christian's Original sin?"Which punishment did Allah come up with because his wives annoyed him?

He lusted after his own adopted son's wife and allah immediately came up with a Koran revelation making it oK for him to snatch his own son's wife.
What a prophet

Adoption, is not a natural relationship, but manmade. Allah destroyed manmade passing for natural. Allah says call them by their father's name. So Zainab, though my wife bears her father's name along with my name. She insisted on having my last name, so its compound name for her! What about you? Is there any place in your official name that has the marking of your maden name?

this hadith  quoting aisha summarizes it all the background here was when he was found in bed with his wife's slave girl.

It seems to me that your Lord hastens to satisfy your desire." Sahih Muslim vol.2:3453-3454 p.748-749.
Let us wager, if you are sure" I say that Muhammad did not sleep with anyone, except the wives he legally married. I saythat he never slept with anyone who offered hierself in marriage. And I said that the hadith you quoted is weak, a lie from whoever said it against Muhammad (AS) attached to the lips of Aisha (RA).

Now that I have said this; whats your wager; I want you to propose what you will do if you are found incorrect. And what I should do if you are correct. I want you to set the stage and I hope you can keep your own promise?

Now, we will go to the said hadith in Arabic and we will find out the tuth about it. Are you game, missy?  

Chinua Achebe? Good one. But still a lie.
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by olabowale(m): 2:38am On Jul 01, 2009
When a person is this angry at islam, know that such a person is a potential Muslim or sincerely a hater. Remember Umar bin Khattab and Abu Jahal? There is no midle point. But because i like $Osisi, oh Allah dont make her Abu Jahal. Make her Umar bin Khattab, from your mercy. Amin.

Tell me woman, what are the characteristics of a pedophile? The psychological and sociiological qualitative descriptions? Can you tell us? I will be speaking to my business partner who is a Psychriatrist by training. I will ask her to tell me the profile from her studies, and I will post it in later date.

But I went on google and I will post what I saw there. There was no Muhammad (AS) i n there. Please produce your own professional data and lets compare them all!

Pedophile--Characteristics and Behavior PatternsPedophile--Characteristics and Behavior Patterns. , seeks out children at the age or stage of physical development at which he/she was molested. ,
ezinearticles.com/?Pedophile--Characteristics-and, id, - Cached - Similar -

Characteristics and Behavioral Indicators of a PedophileCharacteristics and Behavioral Indicators of a Pedophile , Although physical abuse may occur, the molestation is usually secretive and is accomplished ,
whatcomcounty.us/sheriff/sexoffenders/pedophile.jsp - Cached - Similar -
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by noetic2: 2:45am On Jul 01, 2009
olabowale:

When a person is this angry at islam, know that such a person is a potential Muslim or sincerely a hater. Remember Umar bin Khattab and Abu Jahal? There is no midle point. But because i like $Osisi, oh Allah dont make her Abu Jahal. Make her Umar bin Khattab, from your mercy. Amin.

Tell me woman, what are the characteristics of a pedophile? The psychological and sociiological qualitative descriptions? Can you tell us? I will be speaking to my business partner who is a Psychriatrist by training. I will ask her to tell me the profile from her studies, and I will post it in later date.

But I went on google and I will post what I saw there. There was no Muhammad (AS) i n there. Please produce your own professional data and lets compare them all!

Pedophile--Characteristics and Behavior PatternsPedophile--Characteristics and Behavior Patterns. , seeks out children at the age or stage of physical development at which he/she was molested. ,
ezinearticles.com/?Pedophile--Characteristics-and, id, - Cached - Similar -

Characteristics and Behavioral Indicators of a PedophileCharacteristics and Behavioral Indicators of a Pedophile , Although physical abuse may occur, the molestation is usually secretive and is accomplished ,
whatcomcounty.us/sheriff/sexoffenders/pedophile.jsp - Cached - Similar -

simply RIDICULOUS.
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by Nobody: 2:49am On Jul 01, 2009
the muslim excuses here just make laugh so hard. I'm sure abuzola understands the bible far better than the quran. grin
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by topup: 2:50am On Jul 01, 2009
Abuzola:

When a person says such a contradiction and utter incorrect 'opinions' posed as facts, you really find it difficult to believe the rest of what they have to say.

Please, since you are very 'good' (not) at quoting the Bible, please share with us the text that says that this is true.
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by topup: 2:52am On Jul 01, 2009
I would like to urge everyone to lay-off insulting each other, if possible.

Speaking to the Christians, you'll understand why I'm saying this.
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by Abuzola(m): 7:57am On Jul 01, 2009
@osisi-
simple challenge u fail to face because you dare not. Produce your own if u think is possible and call besides Allah to guide it.

Quran 69:50-51 'And indeed the Quran will be an anguish for the disbelievers. And verily , it (the Quran) is an absolute truth with certainty'
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 01, 2009
don't u juveniles have anything better to do or say. pls grow up kids.
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by Abuzola(m): 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2009
Long live Islam, Quran forever
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by Aremugangan(m): 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2009
If d illiterate Muhammad(SAW) cld out of ignorance write a book d@ did nt only conform wt his immediate generation bt wt d past, present n d future den, He's worthy of acknoledgement. Pls, is d hatred towards Muhammad(SAW) or towards Muslims?
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by Abuzola(m): 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2009
Allahu akbar
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by Badriyyah(f): 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2009
lol, So the Militants are now in this section.
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by sleek29(m): 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2009
@ abuzola,Gospel of Barnabas contains a number of apparent anachronisms and historical incongruities [53]:
It has Jesus sailing across the Sea of Galilee to Nazareth - which is actually inland; and from thence going "up" to Capernaum - which is actually on the lakeside (chapters 20-21); though this is contested by Blackhirst, who says that the traditional location of Nazareth is itself questionable).

Jesus is said to have been born during the rule of Pontius Pilate, which began after the year 26.

Barnabas appears not to realize that 'Christ' and 'Messiah' are translations of the same word (christos), describing Jesus as "Jesus Christ" yet claiming that 'Jesus confessed and said the truth, "I am not the Messiah"' (ch. 42).

There is reference to a jubilee which is to be held every hundred years (Chapter 82), rather than every fifty years as described in Leviticus: 25. This anachronism appears to link the Gospel of Barnabas to the declaration of a Holy Year in 1300 by Pope Boniface VIII; a Jubilee which he then decreed should be repeated every hundred years. In 1343 the interval between Holy Years was reduced by Pope Clement VI to fifty years[54] .

Adam and Eve eat an apple (ch. 40); whereas the traditional association of the Fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil (Genesis: 2) with the apple, rests on the translation of the Hebrew Bible into Latin, where both 'apple' and 'evil' are rendered as 'malum'.

The Gospel talks of wine being stored in wooden casks - as characteristic of Gaul and Northern Italy (chapter 152); whereas wine in 1st century Palestine was stored in wineskins and jars (Amphorae). The Pedunculate or English Oak (quercus robur) does not grow in Palestine; and the wood of other species is not sufficiently airtight to be used in wine casks[55] ,

In Chapter 91, the "Forty Days" is referred to as an annual fast[56] . This corresponds to the Christian tradition of fasting for forty days in Lent; a practice that is not witnessed earlier than the Council of Nicaea (325). Nor is there a forty days fast in Judaism of the period (see Mishnah, Tractate: Taanith "Days of Fasting"wink

Where the Gospel of Barnabas includes quotations from the Old Testament, these correspond to readings as found in the Latin Vulgate[57] ; rather than as found in either the Greek Septuagint, or the Hebrew Masoretic Text. However, it should be noted that the Latin Vulgate translation was a work that St. Jerome began in 382 AD, centuries after the death of Barnabas.

Ch. 91 records three contending Jewish armies 200,000 strong at Mizpeh, totalling 600,000 men, at a time when the Roman army across the entire Empire had a total strength estimated as 300,000.
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by sosisi(f): 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2009
Badriyyah:

lol, So the Militants are now in this section.

and they are fleeing 7 ways
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by sosisi(f): 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2009
Olabowole,my only response to your defence of incest and pedophilia calling your hadith writers liars is this

From the hadith of Bukhari, volume 5, #234

"Narrated Aisha: The prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six. We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Harith Kharzraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's messenger came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age."
shocked shocked shocked
Bukhari vol. 7, #65:

"Narrated Aisha that the prophet wrote the marriage contract with her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: "I have been informed that Aisha remained with the prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death).""

From the hadith of Muslim, volume 2, #3309

Aisha reported: Allah’s Messenger married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine….

From the hadith of the Sunan of Abu Dawud, volume 2, #2116

"Aisha said, "The Apostle of Allah married me when I was seven years old." (The narrator Sulaiman said: "Or six years."wink. "He had intercourse with me when I was 9 years old."
From "The History of Tabari", volume 9, page 131

"Then the men and women got up and left. The[b] Messenger of God consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old[/b]. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me", (The Prophet) married her three years before the Emigration, when she was seven years old and consummated the marriage when she was nine years old, after he had emigrated to Medina in Shawwal. She was eighteen years old when he died.

From the Encyclopedia of Islam, under "Aisha":

"Some time after the death of Khadija, Khawla suggested to Muhammad that he should marry either Aisha, the 6 year old daughter of his chief follower, or Sawda Zama, a widow of about 30, who had gone as a Muslim to Abyssinia and whose husband had died there. Muhammad is said to have asked her to arrange for him to marry both. It had already been agreed that Aisha should marry Djubayr Mutim, whose father, though still pagan, was friendly to the Muslims. By common consent, however, this agreement was set aside, and Muhammad was betrothed to Aisha,  The marriage was not consummated until some months after the Hidjra, (in April 623, 624). Aisha went to live in an apartment in Muhammad's house, later the mosque of Median. She cannot have been more than ten years old at the time and took her toys to her new home."
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by olabowale(m): 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2009
@$Osisi:

Olabowole,my only response to your defence of incest and pedophilia calling your hadith writers liars is this

I asked you to give us your professional description of the person who is a possible pedophile. Or give us the characteristics of a pedophile. You ave not done so. Yet i know you know its not in the character of Muhammad (AS)!

I ask you now that you throw incest into the mix, if Aam and Eve were incestious? Or their children who married from the pool of their brothers and sisters? Or their own children who defnitely married from the cousin pool?

I now asked if the Royal families of Europe are incestious since they are still marrying cousins, even now? How about Abraham and his half sister Sarah? How about somewhere in the blodlines of Isaac grandchildren? I gave you assortment of people and time to choose from, sandwiching the time of Muhammad (AS) between these periods?

Can you blame Muhammad and not blame at least one of the two periods; before or after his time? Are you an african woman more christian than the people of Europe who brought Christianity to ou? I hope you will say yes, because I am going to use it against you on the matter of God consciousness of the Muslims versus the Christians (Quran aversus Bible). You see, I want to set you up and trap you with your own words. lol.

What about the wager? Are you gonna take me up on it?
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by noetic2: 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2009
olabowale:

@$Osisi:
I asked you to give us your professional description of the person who is a possible pedophile. Or give us the characteristics of a pedophile. You ave not done so. Yet i know you know its not in the character of Muhammad (AS)!

I ask you now that you throw incest into the mix, if Aam and Eve were incestious? Or their children who married from the pool of their brothers and sisters? Or their own children who defnitely married from the cousin pool?

I now asked if the Royal families of Europe are incestious since they are still marrying cousins, even now? How about Abraham and his half sister Sarah? How about somewhere in the blodlines of Isaac grandchildren? I gave you assortment of people and time to choose from, sandwiching the time of Muhammad (AS) between these periods?

Can you blame Muhammad and not blame at least one of the two periods; before or after his time? Are you an african woman more christian than the people of Europe who brought Christianity to ou? I hope you will say yes, because I am going to use it against you on the matter of God consciousness of the Muslims versus the Christians (Quran aversus Bible). You see, I want to set you up and trap you with your own words. lol.

What about the wager? Are you gonna take me up on it?

what is this RUBBISH u keep coming up with? why is difficult for u to accept the truth?

evidences have been produced from 4 different haddiths that mohammed had sexual intercourse with a 9 year old girl, thus denying her a childhood. what else do u want?

why are u trying to justify the anomalies of mohammed?
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by olabowale(m): 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2009
@Backslider:

Ok good who was with muhamd to make sure that he was not being deceived by a false spirit.

Who was with Moses for the same exact reason you quoted above? Now, since I know that you care less about Moses, anyway, and all your hope was on Jesus of the Bible, I ask you the same question as above that you asked about Muhammad (AS)?

Folks, watch how he is going to trip over himself. Then am gonna cream him! I hope he remembers about the Satan (bad jinn/Devil) whispering in the ear of Jesus, at least three times. Watch this dude or anyone, who have the gull to attempt this booby trap!
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by noetic2: 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2009
olabowale:

@Backslider:
Who was with Moses for the same exact reason you quoted above? Now, since I know that you care less about Moses, anyway, and all your hope was on Jesus of the Bible, I ask you the same question as above that you asked about Muhammad (AS)?

Folks, watch how he is going to trip over himself. Then am gonna cream him! I hope he remembers about the Satan (bad jinn/Devil) whispering in the ear of Jesus, at least three times. Watch this dude or anyone, who have the gull to attempt this booby trap!

1. we saw the works of moses and they correlate with the GOD who sent him.

2. why did u not answer backslider's question? who was with mohammed? and how come he kept getting different versions of surah from the same allah?
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by olabowale(m): 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2009
@$Osisi: Just to play with the numbers: Read below;

"Then the men and women got up and left. The Messenger of God consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me", (The Prophet) married her three years before the Emigration, when she was seven years old and consummated the marriage when she was nine years old, after he had emigrated to Medina in Shawwal. She was eighteen years old when he died.

7 + 3 + after (how many years) migration to Madina = 9? My lady, read your post, again.

I remember that I asked you many years ago to tell me if she was born before her father accepted Islam? That will give us the reality of her age. Muhammad (AS) was born in the year of the people of the Elephant attempt to invade the Precinct of Kaaba. Thats a land mark.

The beginning of Islam is another land mark, 40 years after the people of the Elephant. How old was Aisha when Islam began? Hijra/migration of her father in the company of the Prophet (AS) was another land mark. Was her marriage already consumated,then? Or when was irt consumated relative to Hijra of the Prophet (AS)?

Like for me, my birth, if there was not calender, the indepence of Nigeria away from the British, though partially by name only, is a land mark. It either I was befoer or after it and by how many years, so that you can calculate my age.

The Civil unrest of the '66 resulting the first military coup and take over is another. So those whose birth are around that period have their land mark.

Now my lady, argue with me with gusto, but find the time Aisha was born relative to the start of islam, since her father accept Islam in that same year, almost as immediately as it started! For sure he was the first male adult to accept islam, even before Abbass and hamzah who were Uncles of the prophet!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

3 BAD Trends For Atheists / Witchcraft Manipulations? / Lent Begins On Wednesday February 22 With Ash Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.