Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Davido: Sophia's 'Twitter Handle' Is Fake - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: Sophia's 'Twitter Handle' Is Fake (29419 Views)

Chats Between Davido & Sophia Made 3 Years Dug Out... / It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out / Troll Sex Doll Twitter Handle Offer Wizkid Free Doll. See His Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: Sophia's 'Twitter Handle' Is Fake by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
I knew it!!#awon werey 2000% grin
Re: Davido: Sophia's 'Twitter Handle' Is Fake by leofab(f): 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
you mean he has been fooling his self all these while?
Re: Davido: Sophia's 'Twitter Handle' Is Fake by queenblogger: 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
really
Re: Davido: Sophia's 'Twitter Handle' Is Fake by sorom4: 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
U hear me so?

Re: Davido: Sophia's 'Twitter Handle' Is Fake by dapsoneh: 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
Am not surprised, David is still a kid
Re: Davido: Sophia's 'Twitter Handle' Is Fake by omobritiko: 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
Very funny how people think...Why on earth is ppl calling Mr Momodu Agbaya for?I dont seems to get it,what right the coco's girl got to travel with a child not hers and claim its hers,she should go to jail for that if she travelled with the daughter,she should be charged for kidnapping....I am not a fan of woman anyway,i dont like them that well but am with the sophie girl on this one....Everyone keeps calling her hoe and bla bla,majority of our girls now are hoes anyway even the coco girl,i know her personally and i can tell u shes a hoe,despite daddy in nigeria having hundreds of millions in bank account they still hoe about.

My own view,its simple let the mother travel with her child,let her be present....The coco girl she be detained yesterday at the airport for trying to travel with a child and stated that she's the mother...damn.
Re: Davido: Sophia's 'Twitter Handle' Is Fake by seedorfg(m): 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
Bring the original
Re: Davido: Sophia's 'Twitter Handle' Is Fake by olayinkajnr(m): 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
The guy is even more disturbed than his babymama
Re: Davido: Sophia's 'Twitter Handle' Is Fake by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
weda fake or not, adeleke's family are bleeped up and baby thieves tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Davido: Sophia's 'Twitter Handle' Is Fake by nmreports: 3:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
Lol.
Funny.
Re: Davido: Sophia's 'Twitter Handle' Is Fake by ZUBY77(m): 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
Sugarleepz. Sugarbelly. see the kind of names they chose for themselves, and they wonder why the society trample on them daily.

What is the name of that biitchh with the Audus again?

You are what you call yourself.
Re: Davido: Sophia's 'Twitter Handle' Is Fake by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ogbeni what about the whatsapp msg between u and sophie? You insulted uncle dele is that fake too?
Re: Davido: Sophia's 'Twitter Handle' Is Fake by Aliyu333: 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
ayusco85:
Who cares? Or is thr anyone out there who cares?

Let's find out who cares and who doesn't.

If u care click share. If u don't care click like.

I wish I can click like on my own comment cos I don't bloooody care
And all this effort is because of likes?? you need water.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: Sophia's 'Twitter Handle' Is Fake by eedrees(m): 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
Enuf of this rubbish jor.. Make dem let us hear word
Re: Davido: Sophia's 'Twitter Handle' Is Fake by holyboss1: 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2015
Seen
Re: Davido: Sophia's 'Twitter Handle' Is Fake by ayusco85(m): 4:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
Aliyu333:
And all this effort is because of likes?? you need water.

have u seen my total likes? undecided. who likes don help?
Re: Davido: Sophia's 'Twitter Handle' Is Fake by cococandy(f): 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
So he's the one who's been very silly about all this.
Mumu boy
Re: Davido: Sophia's 'Twitter Handle' Is Fake by toyinjimoh(m): 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
pls u get power bank ?
Re: Davido: Sophia's 'Twitter Handle' Is Fake by pikapizy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
first sugarbelly. ...now sugarleepz ...was it with all these loose girls and sugar self ?
Re: Davido: Sophia's 'Twitter Handle' Is Fake by wissenschaften(m): 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
leofab:
you mean he has been fooling his self all these while?

fine girl true talk
Re: Davido: Sophia's 'Twitter Handle' Is Fake by Hundreddegrees(m): 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
shoro niyen

Oya mi lenu
Re: Davido: Sophia's 'Twitter Handle' Is Fake by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
Davido was smoking Jamaican weed while dishing out those junks. I am 100% team Sophia and Dele Momodu.
Re: Davido: Sophia's 'Twitter Handle' Is Fake by Ooohms(m): 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
NEHLIVE:
Lol, so Davido's baby-mama's nickname is Sugar Lips(@Sugarleepz)? Hmm, see what they are saying is the reason she is called sugar lips, and the person who gave her the nickname? See it here» www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/davido-says-twitter-handle-tweeting.html

Be misleading people. There's nothing on your site and we will not follow your link.
Re: Davido: Sophia's 'Twitter Handle' Is Fake by ayinde2ade(m): 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
shoro niyen
oya mi lenu o
Re: Davido: Sophia's 'Twitter Handle' Is Fake by jmaxjohn(m): 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
After reading all dat bullshii, i feel like my time has been wasted. angry
Nyc way to shadow d truth with ur money
Re: Davido: Sophia's 'Twitter Handle' Is Fake by free2ryhme: 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
That girl is a total LovePeddler. She smokes weed, her uncle dele momodu can get her a job, she sleeps with adulterous men and denies innocent rich boys of their childhood by sleeping with them. This will teach davido to keep his manhood until he is ready to handle mature relationships not with cougars
Re: Davido: Sophia's 'Twitter Handle' Is Fake by THEREALSEUN: 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
nawa al dis kyn girls sef.. sugarleeps , sugarbelly etc...mtscheew..
Re: Davido: Sophia's 'Twitter Handle' Is Fake by dOnLarich: 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
@theshield ... Am calling this masturbatin.g wasted : 1.years, 2.sper.m 3.money 4.time 5.moment 6. Period . 7.seconds . 8. Intercourse. Out cause he take Davido's matter like say hin be his P.A or blood.. www.nairaland.com/2833330/dele-momodu-tells-side-story/4#41516567
Re: Davido: Sophia's 'Twitter Handle' Is Fake by oviejnr(m): 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2015

Re: Davido: Sophia's 'Twitter Handle' Is Fake by RitzyPrince(m): 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
How Rich Is This ADELEKE Family sef? That We Don't Hear Of Them In The U.S undecided
Re: Davido: Sophia's 'Twitter Handle' Is Fake by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
Better this way. I don't get why people when things go sour between them bring it to social media for what so people can throw pity parties for them.

Men protect una sperm. If you don't want a child with a woman why should you conduct yourself loosely. You know your celebrity position and how chics respond to that be responsible for your body and stop shooting anyhow. I won't be surprised if other babymamas join the party in the future.

They should just spare the poor child all this ugliness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-money Looks Good In New Photos / CDQ Exposes Custom Officers Who Took Him To ATM Machine To Collect Bribe / Amazing Throwback Pictures Of Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.