Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out (41528 Views)

The Tattoo On Tacha Body Is Not Davido, It's Her Baby Head- Lady Revealed / It was Olamide and Burna Boy that secure the release of Zlatan Ibile not Davido / The One Who Killed Tagbo, Dj Olu, Chime Amaechi And Ogunbanyo Is Not Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out by 15Ebisco: 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
Sophia Momodu who is the baby mama of Nigerian singer Davido has refused the notion that she is living on the money of the superstar singer after they went separate ways.

The single mother of one who is on a vacation shared photos of herself spending a nice time on her vacation when a fan called her out to advise her.

According to her the hater had told her to go look for a job rather than depend on Davido’s money to survive.

Sophia who did not like the questioning immediately corrected the impression that she was not spending Davido’s money rather it was her hard earned money.

The fellow identified as Anitadiamondofficial wrote: “U dey show urself, no go use your time work, dey depend on @davidoofficial for money.”

To debunk the saying, Sophia said; “@anitadiamondofficial lol you need to take a vacation babe, you seem stressed, && this is all Sophia money, you better act like you know what time it is.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/its-my-money-not-davidos-sophia-momodu.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out by Shedrack777: 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
but it's his dick not yours you're sucking

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out by samintegrity(m): 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
Admin pls lets save a soul, this little boy needs our help. Kindly pls

Few Months Old Baby Battling With Heart Disease, Need #2.5million For Surgery

https://www.nairaland.com/4450737/few-months-old-baby-battling

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out by Felixalex(m): 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
I clicked on the topic, saw that only 2 comments have been made, I quickly used a smiley to book space.. Finally decided to read the post, after that, now I'm wondering why I had booked d space earlier.

Nairaland needs a delete comment button undecided undecided

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out by talk2archy: 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
'Your hard earned money abi?'
When you have used Imade to open office on that young man head.
He is coming to tear ur ash the second time.
Re: It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out by OgaToby04(m): 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
And this reached front-page undecided
Re: It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
I thought you people have posted this nonsense before

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out by onupeter(m): 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
Really?
Re: It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out by graphicsgal3000(f): 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
people should leave this lady alone abeg. undecided
why cant people just mind their business sef undecided

click hereto chat me up.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out by KushyKush: 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
This prostitute is at it again.

Davido pays you to look after his daughter so it is Davido's money.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out by faithfull18(f): 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
Check out my profile..
Re: It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out by Okaakoko(m): 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
Atigbo

1 Like

Re: It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out by Ihateafonja: 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
Yo
Re: It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out by Pinkyposh(f): 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out by King4Roller: 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
The girl reminds me of an old chinese friend Ug Lee

5 Likes

Re: It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out by Sheenor: 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided who cares yinmu
Re: It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out by tokrizy: 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
this frontpage dry like kpanla fish dis week..no news self cry

2 Likes

Re: It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out by dotcomnamename: 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
What is all this nonsense ?

Re: It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out by yeyeboi(m): 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
It’s My Birthday Today Show Some Love grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out by damseyl(f): 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
where u get the money

1 Like

Re: It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out by nairavsdollars(f): 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
Yeye girl. Which company are u working for or which business are u doing? Olosho

5 Likes

Re: It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out by AngelicBeing: 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
Shedrack777:
but it's his dick not yours you're sucking
tongue

2 Likes

Re: It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out by okomile(f): 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
Which work you dey do? Olosho

2 Likes

Re: It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out by Investorbj: 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
Nigerians too like busy body. they feel like they always need to hve an opinion about you. complete bs
Re: It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out by BruncleZuma: 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
grin grin grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out by lonelydora: 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
This girl again?
Re: It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out by dyn1800: 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
davido show the teller wey hin take transfer the money to her?
KushyKush:
This prostitute is at it again.

Davido pays you to look after his daughter so it is Davido's money.
Re: It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out by Donjazzy12(m): 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
15Ebisco:
Sophia Momodu who is the baby mama of Nigerian singer Davido has refused the notion that she is living on the money of the superstar singer after they went separate ways.

The single mother of one who is on a vacation shared photos of herself spending a nice time on her vacation when a fan called her out to advise her.

According to her the hater had told her to go look for a job rather than depend on Davido’s money to survive.

Sophia who did not like the questioning immediately corrected the impression that she was not spending Davido’s money rather it was her hard earned money.

The fellow identified as Anitadiamondofficial wrote: “U dey show urself, no go use your time work, dey depend on @davidoofficial for money.”

To debunk the saying, Sophia said; “@anitadiamondofficial lol you need to take a vacation babe, you seem stressed, && this is all Sophia money, you better act like you know what time it is.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/its-my-money-not-davidos-sophia-momodu.html
Somebody remind me again what she does for a living

3 Likes

Re: It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out by COFOLAND(m): 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
Re: It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olusoji Jacob & Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos. Celebrities Spotted / Lizzy Anjorin And Her Husband, Lateef Lawal Welcome First Child (Photos) / PICTURES Of Tonto Dikeh On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.