Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

COULD BUHARI BE MAKING A MISTAKE?????????:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::^^^: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COULD BUHARI BE MAKING A MISTAKE?????????:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::^^^: (821 Views)

Sahara Reporter - Could Buhari Be A Terrorist / When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? / GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COULD BUHARI BE MAKING A MISTAKE?????????:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::^^^: by magicminister: 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
I know alot of people currently support the buhari decision to influence and outrightly flout court judgements.

Well, did I hear you say "desperate times calls for desperate measures"?
My only concern is what would happen during the 2019 election!

This dictatorial tendencies if left unchecked and if supported by Nigerians would set our infant democracy back by 20 years or more and it would also affect all spheres of our democracy including; the electoral system.

Imagine a situation where the legacy of the last administration -free and fair election- would be destroyed and court orders/judgements flouted with impunity.

I totally abhor what dansuki has done and I am no supporter of nnamdi kalu but the judgement of the court must be respected regardless of whose ox is gored. Unless you are telling me the court is incompetent.

#Saynotodictactorship
Re: COULD BUHARI BE MAKING A MISTAKE?????????:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::^^^: by cckris: 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
[b]The Judiciary will surely resist potential interference from Buhari and his APC rascals.
[/b]And it won't be long before they step on toes, and no one how their face off with Iran will turn out, but those Iranians are highly experienced in the kind of trouble Buhari is stoking.
Re: COULD BUHARI BE MAKING A MISTAKE?????????:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::^^^: by magicminister: 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
cckris:
[b]The Judiciary will surely resist potential interference from Buhari and his APC rascals.
[/b]And it won't be long before they step on toes, and no one how their face off with Iran will turn out, but those Iranians are highly experienced in the kind of trouble Buhari is stoking.

No be fight nah.
If this goveenment suceeds, its for the goodnof all Nigerians so its best we support them.
Stone them when they misbehave and clap when they do well.
Re: COULD BUHARI BE MAKING A MISTAKE?????????:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::^^^: by cckris: 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
magicminister:

No be fight nah.
If this goveenment suceeds, its for the goodnof all Nigerians so its best we support them.
Stone them when they misbehave and clap when they do well.
Please don't miss the point. The Government should succeed legally, by due process, and the rule of law, not the recklessness by which they came to power.
Re: COULD BUHARI BE MAKING A MISTAKE?????????:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::^^^: by magicminister: 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
cckris:
Please don't miss the point. The Government should succeed legally, by due process, and the rule of law, not the recklessness by which they came to power.

Yes sir!!
Re: COULD BUHARI BE MAKING A MISTAKE?????????:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::^^^: by mikolo80: 11:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
cckris:
then we will never make progress. Judiciary too slow for the job that needs to be done. Unless you want to use 200 years to get there like America. Korea Singapore and Malaysia did use all this grammar you'respeaking to develop economically. Human Rights or rapid economic development, choose
Re: COULD BUHARI BE MAKING A MISTAKE?????????:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::^^^: by mikolo80: 11:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
[quote author=magicminister post=41522249]I know alot of people currently support the buhari decision to influence and outrightly flout court judgements.

Well, did I hear you say "desperate times calls for desperate measures"?
My only concern is what would happen during the 2019 election!

This dictatorial tendencies if left unchecked and if supported by Nigerians would set our infant democracy back by 20 years or more and it would also affect all spheres of our democracy including; the electoral system.

Imagine a situation where the legacy of the last administration -free and fair election- would be destroyed and court orders/judgements flouted with impunity.

I totally abhor what dansuki has done and I am no supporter of nnamdi kalu but the judgement of the court must be respected regardless of whose ox is gored. Unless you are telling me the court is incompetent.

#Saynotodictactorship
[/quoten we will never make progress. Judiciary too slow for the job that needs to be done. Unless you want to use 200 years to get there like America. Korea Singapore and Malaysia did use all this grammar you'respeaking to develop economically. Human Rights or rapid economic development, choose
Hope and pray for a benevolent dictator

(1) (Reply)

Men Thrown Off American Airlines Flight Because They 'looked Too Muslim / See The Reasons Olisa Meuh Gave On AIT 2day Why They Elected Sherif PDP Chairman / Buhari Has Abandoned Governance For Foreign Interests– Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.