Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:29 AM

Why Nigerians Support PMB On Kanu And Dasuki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians Support PMB On Kanu And Dasuki (2439 Views)

Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB / UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter / Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerians Support PMB On Kanu And Dasuki by Uteghe(m): 4:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
PMB's govt. has exhibited the highest form of patriotism by keeping Nnamdi Kanu and Dasuki in custody. Don't forget that as soon as they got bail,they were re-arrested and charged for other crimes against the state. This is in line with constitutional democracy. Besides,even USA does not release terrorist-even on court orders. That's why Guantanamo bay exist. Kanu is a rogue and a terrorist. This is a man that told the whole world that he's training suicide bombers. Dasuki is an economic terrorist. Releasing such people simply because they can purchase bail in Nigerian courts is as good as releasing Shekau on bail if he's ever caught. Ride on PMB,You have the nod of sane Nigerians.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Support PMB On Kanu And Dasuki by Rockyrascal(m): 4:21pm On Dec 31, 2015
I was expecting Nnamdi KANU to be dead by now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Support PMB On Kanu And Dasuki by HiddenShadow: 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
Uteghe:
PMB's govt. has exhibited the highest form of patriotism by keeping Nnamdi Kanu and Dasuki in custody. Don't forget that as soon as they got bail,they were re-arrested and charged for other crimes against the state. This is in line with constitutional democracy. Besides,even USA does not release terrorist-even on court orders. That's why Guantanamo bay exist. Kanu is a rogue and a terrorist. This is a man that told the whole world that he's training suicide bombers. Dasuki is an economic terrorist. Releasing such people simply because they can purchase bail in Nigerian courts is as good as releasing Shekau on bail if he's ever caught. Ride on PMB,You have the nod of sane Nigerians.

No wonder our graduates are unemployed

Mention 1 case on US soil where a court order was disobeyed

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Support PMB On Kanu And Dasuki by tempem: 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
Even heard the wife begs to join... Abeg, if there are spaces... the whole family should be arrested...
Wicked people...

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Support PMB On Kanu And Dasuki by johnpaul1101(m): 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
i really do not support this buhari's propaganda.....He better release this kanu of a guy b4 kasala go burst......I rest my case.
Re: Why Nigerians Support PMB On Kanu And Dasuki by SpermDonor: 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2015

5 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Support PMB On Kanu And Dasuki by Wyttcat: 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
That would be too great a favor for him when he can die slowly and go through what he wished on my people.
Rockyrascal:
I was expecting Nnamdi KANU to be dead by now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Support PMB On Kanu And Dasuki by Xway101(m): 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
[size=16pt].WHY YO-RUBBERS SUPPORT BUARIA ON NNAMDI KANU,,,,,,,,NONSENSE ,,,,,,,....[/size]
Re: Why Nigerians Support PMB On Kanu And Dasuki by ikaboy: 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
PMB has the backing of the majority. He just showcases one of the sterling qualities we saw in him before voting for him.

Release my foot, that is how Shekau will get a bail if arrested.

Carry on baba. We are getting there, were one is held responsible for his wrong doings. Love u PMB!

6 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Support PMB On Kanu And Dasuki by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
All these "over educated" people be talking trash. People will commit heinous crimes and take advantage of loopholes in the judiciary. To hell with rule of law! if he has to go against the judiciary to keep the country safe - so be it.

Your Otueke hero that followed rule of law,what was the result?
some people who can't even head their family be making Comments on how to rule a nation,just because they probably had some education in humanities they think they know it all.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Support PMB On Kanu And Dasuki by citizenY(m): 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
America will know.....GEJ

We now have our own Guantanamo

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Support PMB On Kanu And Dasuki by nedu666: 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
another thread on the great ibo people by a stray Yoruba dog. I swear yorubas suffer from inferiority complex that they have open threads on ibos who are to busy to waste time opening a thread on yolobass
Re: Why Nigerians Support PMB On Kanu And Dasuki by oglalasioux(m): 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
HiddenShadow:

Have you ever heard of Guantanamo Bay?

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Support PMB On Kanu And Dasuki by Ugomba(m): 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: Why Nigerians Support PMB On Kanu And Dasuki by rhymaster: 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
nedu666:
another thread on the great ibo people by a stray Yoruba dog. I swear yorubas suffer from inferiority complex that they have open threads on ibos who are to busy to waste time opening a thread on yolobass

Seun, Mynd44, Lalastica, when will you ban this fella here?

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Support PMB On Kanu And Dasuki by modath(f): 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
nedu666:

Don't mind the yorubas jare, Ibo no get dat time to dey open threads, when there is a radio station to spread hate & divisive propaganda to more folks, especially to the barely literate shop boys who have been brainwashed into believing dilector is the messiah that will deliver manna from heaven to them ....

No time jare.. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Support PMB On Kanu And Dasuki by Uteghe(m): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
Every time you write on the terrorist acts of Kanu,his dozen or so admirers will claim you are Yoruba. That is fo.olishness. I'm an Akwa Ibom man. Mbo ke unege Edo inno.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Support PMB On Kanu And Dasuki by Super1Star: 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
PMB has the support of Nigerians except that of unpatriotic ipods, wailers and lovers and beneficiaries of the past govt lootocracy.

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Support PMB On Kanu And Dasuki by Super1Star: 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
Uteghe:
Every time you write on the terrorist acts of Kanu,his dozen or so admirers will claim you are Yoruba. That is fo.olishness. I'm an Akwa Ibom man. Mbo ke unege Edo inno.

Thank God you are seeing their follies!!!!!

They are slimy in nature, always blaming others for their woes.

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Support PMB On Kanu And Dasuki by omolami: 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
I doubt if any reasonable NIGERIAN will support a despotic disobedience to rule of law and disregard for due process. Walahi Buhari is a bush man
Re: Why Nigerians Support PMB On Kanu And Dasuki by omolami: 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
I doubt if any reasonable NIGERIAN will support a despotic disobedience to rule of law and disregard for due process. Walahi Buhari is a bush man. mumu
Re: Why Nigerians Support PMB On Kanu And Dasuki by Old2020: 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
modath:

Don't mind the yorubas jare, Ibo no get dat time to dey open threads, when there is a radio station to spread hate & divisive propaganda to more folks, especially to the barely literate shop boys who have been brainwashed into believing dilector is the messiah that will deliver manna from heaven to them ....

No time jare.. smiley

The reason why Igbos don't have time to discuss or even entertain yoruba has to do with this analogy. Do you remember school, the dumb kid is always interested in knowing, copying and seeing what the smart kid is doing, however the smart doesn't care to know, copy or see what the dumb kid is doing because he knows that whatever the dumb kid is doing will amount to nothing, in other words...useless. Igbo is the smart kid and yoruba is the dumb kid. Igbos compete solely amongst themselves because they trust the intellectual capacity of a fellow igbo person. Yorubas compete with igbos not amongst themselves because they don't trust the intellectual capacity of a fellow yoruba person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Support PMB On Kanu And Dasuki by CSTR2: 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
Buhari does not know any of you.
One of you supporting this illegality would soon be at the extreme end of it, then you would realize what you all have done to yourselves.
Creating despots seems to be an area where africans excel.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Support PMB On Kanu And Dasuki by teadrake(m): 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
The Era of impunity is over!!!!Stealing is now corruption and Nigerians do give a damn about declaration of asset
Re: Why Nigerians Support PMB On Kanu And Dasuki by teadrake(m): 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
omolami:
I doubt if any reasonable NIGERIAN will support a despotic disobedience to rule of law and disregard for due process. Walahi Buhari is a bush man
If your family(God forbid)was affected in the insurgency, am sure you won't be talking about rule of law here

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Support PMB On Kanu And Dasuki by tempem: 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
johnpaul1101:
i really do not support this buhari's propaganda.....He better release this kanu of a guy b4 kasala go burst......I rest my case.
W3 want to see it bursting... Don't you see vivid reasons why this monster should be dealt with?
Re: Why Nigerians Support PMB On Kanu And Dasuki by teadrake(m): 7:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
Nah thunder go fire Rule of law!!!!when ATM DasukiGate was dispensing fund meant for arm procurement to Dokpesi,where was Rule of law?

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Support PMB On Kanu And Dasuki by OgbeifunErom: 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
Only IPOB Jobless Youths will disagree with the OP

2016 is the year Nnamdi Kanu will be finally executed, preferably by Firing Squad

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Support PMB On Kanu And Dasuki by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
HiddenShadow:

Obama has even ordered killing of US citizens with drones without trier or court proceedings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Support PMB On Kanu And Dasuki by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
Super1Star:
PMB has the support of Nigerians except that of unpatriotic ipods, wailers and lovers and beneficiaries of the past govt lootocracy.

So true
Re: Why Nigerians Support PMB On Kanu And Dasuki by rhymaster: 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
omolami:
I doubt if any reasonable NIGERIAN will support a despotic disobedience to rule of law and disregard for due process. Walahi Buhari is a bush man. mumu

You are so ashamed of your real name and origin, you adopted a name from the people you'd love to be like but go everywhere defending that place that was defeated in 1967. You're deceiving yourself because everyone knows you are ibo with a Yoruba moniker!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prof. Nwabueze; Buhari is Intellectually Unfit to Govern Nigeria / FG Begins Payment Of 130K To Ex-militants Stopped Since Jan & This Happened-pics / Facts How Nnamdi Kanu And Igbos Begged For His Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.