Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

"Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor (77942 Views)

True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night / Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana / Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by danieljoel759: 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
A pastor has claimed on social media that some Muslim men attacked his church as well as others during the cross-over service this morning.

Details are quite sketchy right now.. But the pastor identified as Ibitoye Reuben Idowu listed about 4 churches that were victims of the attack.

He listed them as; “St Joseph Catholic Cathedral, Methodist Cathedral, CAC, and UMCA Hausa Churches.” He shared pictures taken this morning from the scene of the attack and wrote;

“Muslims attacked our churches during cross over this morning, many are injured, church auditoriums, and cars were destroyed, while many innocent girls were raped. The churches include : St Joseph Catholic Cathedral, Methodist Cathedral, CAC, and UMCA Hausa Churches.”
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=823460617836836&id=100005187154150&ref=content_filter

Source: http://dailyhappeningblog..co.ke/2018/01/pastor-claims-muslims-attcked-his.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by usba: 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
Is it attached they attached themselves with glue on the church or is it attack?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by smulti(m): 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
Good for them,

Christians must wait for Jesus to come with Ak47 and fight for them

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by danieljoel759: 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2018

2 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by ceezarhh(m): 2:38pm On Jan 01, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Shayneward1: 2:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
IBITOYE REUBEN IDOWU, Ilorin

The religious torelance of the Yoruba coming into play cool

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by kolawoleibukun: 2:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
I do not blame any hausa man for these crimes. the problems stems from the people that we look up to. we have a president of CAN but these mofos just sit down for one place day chop money day fat up their accounts. see that ordinary muslim lawyer girl way dem denyreject, one big man for north spoke out.

dem kill redeem church member for Abuja, Adeboye day hide like snake. to come out and talk like a man. dem no fit. dem go day shout inside church say dem get big God and all day threaten poor masses with God will strike you but if e reach were them go talk, dem go draw body go back. they are not blind not to see all these. I mean our vice president is a pastor who campaigned in the church and he got voter for buhari. undermining say ear day pain buhari e no gotalk say e no day see wetin day happen. all those people congratulate wizkid they are now blind to this one.

dem day blame Freeze say e no day attack Imam dem, the problem no be the Imam, way all those people way day attack Freeze? way Adeboye pikin? way dem? Oyedepo dem no send wen a poor member dies or is punished. Are they not supposed to come out en masse and speak against this? they will hide like cowards. the men are evil. they know what they are doing. martin luther King was a preacher but he condemned the evil against the blacks. na prayer go stop this oppression? if them no want Christians they should say it openly make we share the country. which kind nonsense be this?

is it too much for adeboye to come out and fight against this nonsense? wetin CAN president day do? dem day be president for nothing? Oyakhilome dem just day hide no one fit talk. but see as them come with strong to criticize daddy Freeze which means say they are very well aware of every other things way day happen.

Atiku, na so you won take be president? you don congratulate wizkid, oya how far na? you won hide like say you no see this? devils. na the Imam day send dem to go kill Christians. them go day waka like say dem no day kill fly, but they have hidden agenda. their goal is to Islamize the whole world. it is in their quran. they are up to no good. they are not satisfied with themselves. just to kill and kill. which kind religion be that?

Tuface no fit talk? which kind coward we take do celebrities so? all these people are they insensitive to the problems in Nigeria? wetin hard for Omotola to condemn this and organise a protest against it? na so so pictures dem day send give us we go day comment? but if them sick dem go remember us? the same us way dem day kill dem shut up.

AY makun, una no fit talk? people are dying. some moomu day tell me say make i easy, say na step by step. if na your pikin dem rape last night you go easy? must you wait to be a direct victim before you condemn evil? open your mouth una no be coward. this is bad. small small the thing day near us. them day gain momentum.

cant you challenge your pastors to something. if no be protest way Nigerian protest for London Buhari for carry him rotten ear sit down for there day waste our money. we just sit down day judge for house but the men we call leaders day dine with these killers. dem go come stabnd before us day form righteous.

Ashimolowo how far? you blind? abi na Bobrisky we go come day call to use him platform send the message across? the thing day pain me oh. becos we look up to these people, we attend their shows. buy their movies. support them. Funke Akindele where una day? Don Jazzy una no be men? Tiwa how far na?

see as all American stars team up against their president. putting pressure on the man left and right. our deaf president just keep quiet ordinary Fulani herdsmen day slaughter people anyhow. aboki way suppose to day polish shoes begin rape people children. we don forget the millions way die oh. the thing be like say we don forget them. life goes on. but the life be like say e no day go anywhere oh
. the killing day rise everyday

234 Likes 30 Shares

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by ducramsey99(m): 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
Nawa oooo

1 Like

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by DWJOBScom(m): 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
This is sad o
The Fulanis are doing theirs and now the Muslims are doing theirs too...

A certain time ago they killed a lady who was preaching in Abuja and nothing was done about it and that case has died.

Over here on Nairaland they even have a page to themselves where you must swear in order to make comments YET they make horrible comments on other pages.

Well the President is also radical and spared noone including the death Corpers during his elections and that one has died down too BUT God will arise soon.......

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by anibirelawal(m): 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
WHY....
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Pavore9: 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
Disheartening.
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Xisnin(m): 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
Who are they?
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2018

All this religious people don start again..
How did he know the attackers were muslims?
That was how they blamed the Ozubulu own on Herdsmen only to find out in the end that it was their KINSMEN

HOW DID THE PASTOR CONFIRM THAT THE ATTACKERS WERE MUSLIMS?
They could be robbers for all we know,trying to take advantage of the Festive period.

But the pastor had to label them 'Muslims'

Nawa o.

140 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Richnero(m): 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by anibirelawal(m): 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hmmm. Thriller...
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
Robbers more like

4 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
You don't need religion to know this is barbaric and animalistic behaviour.

7 Likes 1 Share

jamariwolf2:
It's all a lie. either bloggers recycling some photos to attach to a fake news, or the pastor is trying to badmouth muslims. I dont know about the other churches mentioned but MCN is a lieeeee. Nothing happened there.
jamariwolf2:
Liarr!!
Methodist church Ilorin is my home church, I was there live and I wasn't raped.

Can you imagine!

Thank God there is a witness here

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by alBHAGDADI: 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
ISLAM AGAIN

What do you expect from peopl whose religion has ordered them to fight other religion until they all submit and worship allah alone.

Allah's Apostle (Muhammad) said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah'. And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally." Bukhari 8:387

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book (CHRISTIANS), until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." "

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

jamariwolf2:
Liarr!!
You were not raped doesn't mean it did not happen.

You are just a Muslim LIAR trying to cover the attrocities even when the man presented picture evidence

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by pimper24: 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
danieljoel759:
A pastor has claimed on social media that some Muslim men attacked his church as well as others during the cross-over service this morning.

Details are quite sketchy right now.. But the pastor identified as Ibitoye Reuben Idowu listed about 4 churches that were victims of the attack.

He listed them as; “St Joseph Catholic Cathedral, Methodist Cathedral, CAC, and UMCA Hausa Churches.” He shared pictures taken this morning from the scene of the attack and wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=823460617836836&id=100005187154150&ref=content_filter

Source: http://dailyhappeningblog..co.ke/2018/01/pastor-claims-muslims-attcked-his.html?m=1
where are the churches located?

4 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by tuoyoojo(m): 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
if the reverse was the case, I wonder what the reaction would be

this must not be allowed to just slide by

later they would say its a religion of peace

but deep down they just want to kill n destroy

4 Likes

So much from the religion of pissssss

Anywhere you see them, expect trouble because their teachings and brain is wired to it like a bomb detonator.. angry angry

9 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by jamariwolf2(f): 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
Liarr!!

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by prodiG(m): 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
Religion of peace has struck again angry

2 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Standardcosting(m): 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
Okay
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by sheguy(m): 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
Buhari call ur pple to order.

2 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by mikky4all(m): 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
Why do I think this news is fake and more of popularity request. How do you identified them as muslims. Be rightly guided.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by haywire1: 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
Before u judge wait for d other side of d story... Bloggers can do anything for cheap traffic

sheguy:
Buhari call ur pple to order.

I have been silently following ur posts, must everything u type be about Buhari undecided U better arrange ur life,this is 2018

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by fedorahat: 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
The church was attacked by hoodlums, irrespective of their religious affiliation.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by sotall(m): 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
Ok
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Thisis2raw(m): 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
Ignorant Northern Muslim at it again

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church / Isaac, Bishop Oyedepo's Son, Resigns From Living Faith Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.