Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) (42426 Views)

19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies / Nigerian Kano Girl With No Limbs - The Video / The Physically-Challenged Kano Girl Gets A Wheelchair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by cocolacec(m): 2:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
Abi she stay inside hole, come use bowl cover up...because i dey see one hole around there...That head too big compared to other parts of her body....where her chest & belle dey
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by hectorswag(m): 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
angry angry
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
preciousMI1:

shatap your mouth this new year and don't start by talking carelessly. I gave my opinion so
na u dey rant.... you think you are exposed to the outside world u may need not to be hasty about that...

I Hope this will convince u
https://www.nairaland.com/2835582/kano-girl-gets-wheelchair
wont b suprised if u say d two men in d pic are photoshp too including the wheelchair
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by juman(m): 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
Wonderful God.

ikorodureporta:
Abi she stay inside hole, come use bowl cover up...because i dey see one hole around there...That head too big compared to other parts of her body....where her chest & belle dey

I also think of that.
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by Tkadprince(m): 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
GET DATA BUNDLE @ VERY CHEAP PRICE VISIT LINK BELOW!!!!!!!!!!! WHILE THE OFFER LAST , ALSO FOR AIRTIME AND BILK SMS.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by SHAIBULIAR: 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
allahu akbar
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by fuckerholic(m): 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
pinkguy:
Hmmm Northern Nigeria
My dear !
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by anataala: 5:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
[A bastard and son of commercial sex worker is talking your father is an arm robber.quote author=nunogomez post=41543089]Hausa people naturally love begging....instead of getting her a wheelchair they choose plastic bowl.....Hausa people are not different from Cow, they can help her live a normal life instead of carry her around in a bowl to collect N10 from people.

www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/extraordinary-woman-born-without-limbs-6152642[/quote]
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by olawonder(m): 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
There are usually no campaign promises for ppl with disabilities in Nigeria; none whatsoever! These are d ppl to b paid N5k monthly and not some lazy ass graduate IMO!
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
subhanallah crysubhanallah
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by 18wheeler: 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
Yieldings:
I am so sad for her.

Sigh...

She should not be in that container. So, people just walk by her, sometimes giving her change and that's it? They can join hands together in getting her a wheelchair. At least if the government is useless, the citizens should not follow suit.
You are such a thoughtful person. I have met her before and might have even given her some change too. But I have never thought of raising her above that level. I feel guilty now because I have the means to do it but I didnt. God bless you for that thought and the one that got the wheel chair for her. Happy 2016.
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by omobash21(f): 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
God is great.
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by domido(m): 10:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
JESUS
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 02, 2016
18wheeler:

You are such a thoughtful person. I have met her before and might have even given her some change too. But I have never thought of raising her above that level. I feel guilty now because I have the means to do it but I didnt. God bless you for that thought and the one that got the wheel chair for her. Happy 2016.

You've met her?

You don't need to feel guilty. It seems your heart was in the right place.

Happy new year.
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by Mrstranger(m): 11:21am On Jan 07, 2016
Taiwo20:

She not dead yet...

the statement is not meant to be uttered when people are dead only but when u witnessed or hear anything that is capable of causing sickness to ones soul (depression).
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by springer: 5:21am On Jan 08, 2016
[quote author=CASTOSVILLA post=41532728]Am sorry for my earlier comment, actually I thought this ain't real (Photoshop) so I decided to make a joke out of it. Now I know it's real and I should have been nicer. I apologize to this poor girl and others alike and to those my comment hurt their feelings toward the unfortunate girl. Am sorry guys.[

Confirmation before condemnation is also a sign of maturity. I read a lot of your response and behold...mostly too early and premature.
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by CASTOSVILLA(m): 12:14am On Jan 10, 2016
[quote author=springer post=41766271][/quote]You had to read all my posts? you must be spy.lol
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 24, 2017
horlabic:
God is Great shocked shocked
Allahmdulilai!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burial Of Moses Tarnongo, Benue Lecturer, Wife, 3 Children Killed In Accident / The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl / Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.