Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

2016: What Are Ur New Year Resolutions Lets Share - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016: What Are Ur New Year Resolutions Lets Share (508 Views)

The History Of New Year's Resolutions / ADMISSION 2016: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW / Senate Resolutions Not Binding On JAMB – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

2016: What Are Ur New Year Resolutions Lets Share by gabby227(m): 11:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
In an hour time we will be entering another year, how happy and please we are, it actually worth celebrating. It is believe that new year comes with resolutions that is what u think u want to do that is different from what you have being doing. My resolution is to start helping the poor that is to change life in my own little way, I will like to know your resolutions, lets share
Re: 2016: What Are Ur New Year Resolutions Lets Share by echelons(m): 11:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
Waiting..

Wanted to buy a car this January but the way these guys are going about this austerity measures in 2016 I'd rather continue with taxi.

Plan to set up a small Agric business for my parents to manage.

I'm gonna pay my sister's school fees to the final time. So happy. 5 years paying schl fees, accommodation, books and all. She's keeping faith and making good grades so I'm happy. I made good grades myself.

Gotta enrol for courses in Finance. Need to improve my knowledge of how money works.

Happy new year NL.
Re: 2016: What Are Ur New Year Resolutions Lets Share by Mayor21(m): 11:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
Nothing
Re: 2016: What Are Ur New Year Resolutions Lets Share by gabby227(m): 11:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
echelons:
Waiting..

Wanted to buy a car this January but the way these guys are going about this austerity measures in 2016 I'd rather continue with taxi.

Plan to set up a small Agric business for my parents to manage.

I'm gonna pay my sister's school fees to the final time. So happy. 5 years paying schl fees, accommodation, books and all. She's keeping faith and making good grades so I'm happy. I made good grades myself.

Gotta enrol for courses in Finance. Need to improve my knowledge of how money works.

Happy new year NL.

Thats a good prospect, more power to ur shoulder. 2016 will bring great tidings for us all, we shall possess our possessions, it is well
Re: 2016: What Are Ur New Year Resolutions Lets Share by Fynestboi: 2:18am On Jan 01, 2016

(1)

Fisheries Technology At Fcfmt / Ui / Get It And Get 7k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.