Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class) (29925 Views)

How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos / FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) / Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class) by OTUNBAPASSA1(m): 9:28am On Jan 01, 2016
Congratulations........ really happy for u
Re: Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class) by dollyptosh(m): 9:29am On Jan 01, 2016
Atmmachine:
You're rejoicing, thinking you knocked the guy out to get the job.
This maybe how God made him lose the job so he can get the oil company job that pays him 900k per month.
The guy will be sitting in his office laughing at you while you're here displaying your foolishness.
Lol. Easy na

1 Like

Re: Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class) by OTUNBAPASSA1(m): 9:30am On Jan 01, 2016
Congratulations.......... really happy for u
Re: Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 01, 2016
Congrats
Re: Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class) by rheether(f): 9:38am On Jan 01, 2016
Dont be too excited. Maybe they couldnt pay the MSC holder. You were offered peanut and because you dnt have a choice, you accepted. You are just lucky and grace was on your side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class) by AyoolaIgwe(m): 9:40am On Jan 01, 2016
solape001:
i went for an interview, in my category, we were only two that were shortlisted for the post, in a multinational firm, as assistant General Manager. it happened that the result came out and was the most qualified. no human connection, but grace. thank God for 2015, i eventually laughed in the end. God did it for me, and he will do yours IJN.

need i say that my fellow has MSc. while i had BSc. with THIRD CLASS. greatest miracle, joy overflow
thumbs up. wot counts in d final analysis is wot is in ur head. U said, multinational company". Does it have a name & location? u may as well provide it to silence doubts. happy new yr
Re: Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class) by Intendy: 9:40am On Jan 01, 2016
your 3rd class may have originallity than his Masters

2 Likes

Re: Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class) by RVBC: 9:41am On Jan 01, 2016
omojesu202:

how did u do it
can I talk with u... thanks

So you're a third class student!
Re: Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class) by IlorinBoy1: 9:42am On Jan 01, 2016
solape001:
i went for an interview, in my category, we were only two that were shortlisted for the post, in a multinational firm, as assistant General Manager. it happened that the result came out and was the most qualified. no human connection, but grace. thank God for 2015, i eventually laughed in the end. God did it for me, and he will do yours IJN.

need i say that my fellow has MSc. while i had BSc. with THIRD CLASS. greatest miracle, joy overflow

I rejoice with/for you! Congrats!. I thinks its also important to note that among other intentions, users of public forums such as NL come to seek guidance, information etc. It would have been nice (tho not compulsory) if you had given a few tips, information, advice etc. to guide other people seeking for a job etc. My 1kobo.
Re: Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class) by zuru1991: 9:44am On Jan 01, 2016
Is my year of GOODNEWS I claim this miracle in Jesus name Amen. Congrats fam
Re: Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class) by omojesu202(m): 9:45am On Jan 01, 2016
RVBC:

So you're a third class student!
I go whhozz u ooo... Lol
Re: Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class) by Eddibloc(m): 9:55am On Jan 01, 2016
Atmmachine:
This maybe how God made him lose the job so he can get the oil company job that pays him 900k per month.
The guy will be sitting in his office laughing at you while you're here displaying your foolishness.

Oga, join him to appreciate God's divine favour in his life..His ways is truly a mystery

1 Like

Re: Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class) by Adortem: 9:57am On Jan 01, 2016
solape001:

Congrats,however,you may have more hands-on experience than the MSC guy,nowadays its not about certifications but what you are bringing to the table. What is even the biggies about MSC? In UK,you can have MSC in a year,so? Never feel inferior or intimidated,anytime you are tempted to,go get yours,save and plan ahead. Let me end by saying,the race is not to the swift,keep basking in God's grace.
Re: Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class) by Rexnegro(m): 9:58am On Jan 01, 2016
solape001:

my broda as much as I am happy for u, I need say its not by degree but by the Grace and what u have accumulated upstairs. my advise is : always remember to pay ur dues...ask any hustler he understands better : happy 2016 bro.
Re: Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:00am On Jan 01, 2016
Bro, Ur testimony just lifted my spirit oooooo

God is Awesome.
I'm a 3rd class graduate too

Please list the professional courses U took to boost Ur C. V

3 Likes

Re: Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class) by WaffenSS(m): 10:03am On Jan 01, 2016
solape001:

I've a third class too, and I worked in a company where I was earning 322k monthly for 8 years. Now I got a new one paying me 420k. I do have a cert in Cloud Computing from Harvard though, but my B.Sc is still 3rd class and I don't have a Master's.

No one anywhere ever should lose hope.

8 Likes

Re: Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class) by amazingspiderma: 10:07am On Jan 01, 2016
Atmmachine:

But the Jews did not believe concerning him, that he had been blind, and received his sight, until they called the parents of him that had received his sight.And they asked them, saying, Is this your son, who ye say was born blind? how then doth he now see?His parents answered them and said, We know that this is our son, and that he was born blind:But by what means he now seeth, we know not; or who hath opened his eyes, we know not: he is of age; ask him: he shall speak for himself.John 9 v 19-21.

Advice for Atmmachine in 2016
Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.Proverbs 4 v 23.

2 Likes

Re: Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class) by solape001(m): 10:16am On Jan 01, 2016
Thank for his works. Did u also add other professional course

yes i had professional courses like ITIL, CCNA, PMP and HTML5 and CS5, PHP too among other certificate of continuing education in MySQl and Design
Re: Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class) by Orikinla(m): 10:17am On Jan 01, 2016
It is safer to give you the job than to give it to the guy with Masters degree, because he may no stay long before moving on to a better and higher job.
You will be more manageable to the firm.
Re: Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class) by solape001(m): 10:21am On Jan 01, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:
Bro, Ur testimony just lifted my spirit oooooo

God is Awesome.

I'm a 3rd class graduate too

Please list the professional courses U took to boost Ur C. V

yes i had professional courses like ITIL, CCNA, PMP and HTML5 and CS5, PHP too among other certificate of continuing education in MySQl and Design

1 Like

Re: Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class) by Brownhypo: 10:24am On Jan 01, 2016
solape001:

Op, am very happy for you,congratulations !!! That same Grace that worked for you,will work for me this year in Jesus Name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class) by solape001(m): 10:25am On Jan 01, 2016
dreamworld:

Thank for his works. Did u also add other professional course

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class) by mancheeutd(m): 10:32am On Jan 01, 2016
saintneo:

Please keep quiet. The MSc holder was overqualified for the job. Did the MSc holder brag about furthering his/her education?

Maybe, you just cheaper to hire.

Don't make noise about worthless things, seek to develop yourself and stop bragging about getting a job ahead of a more educated person.

Finally, thank God for the opportunity provided to you.

Ye Children of Hate descendant of devil No matter your achievements or whatever you've attained pride and hatred will never sustain them

1 Like

Re: Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class) by RVBC: 10:34am On Jan 01, 2016
omojesu202:

I go whhozz u ooo... Lol

If the whhozz go move me frm thirds abeg whhozz me!
Re: Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class) by solape001(m): 10:34am On Jan 01, 2016
virud:

What's your story Brother? How.are we supposed.to.learn a thing or two from your success? Inasmuch as I felicitate with you over your success, please answer these few questions, thank you.

How did you apply? Most multi nationals don't allow 2.2 graduates to apply in the first place.

What other certifications and trainings did you include?

You must have been outstanding during Pre interview/assessment, during the interview/assessment and post interview/assessment. What, in your own opinion stood you out? what did you do differently?

From your experience so far, what's your advice to 2.2 and 3rd class degree holders? And to undergraduates In general.

Thank you. Remain blessed.

lovely questions

1) i never included my 3rd class in my CV
2) yes i had professional courses like ITIL, CCNA, PMP and HTML5 and CS5, PHP too among other certificate of continuing education in MySQl and Design
3) my advice for 2.2 and 3rd class and undergraduates in general is too
a) arm yourself technically and certification wise
b) imbibe positivity spirit
c) Believe in God

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class) by dappii(m): 10:35am On Jan 01, 2016
Congratulations!
Re: Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class) by solape001(m): 10:35am On Jan 01, 2016
virud:

What's your story Brother? How.are we supposed.to.learn a thing or two from your success? Inasmuch as I felicitate with you over your success, please answer these few questions, thank you.

How did you apply? Most multi nationals don't allow 2.2 graduates to apply in the first place.

What other certifications and trainings did you include?

You must have been outstanding during Pre interview/assessment, during the interview/assessment and post interview/assessment. What, in your own opinion stood you out? what did you do differently?

From your experience so far, what's your advice to 2.2 and 3rd class degree holders? And to undergraduates In general.

Thank you. Remain blessed.

lovely questions

1) i never included my 3rd class in my CV
2) yes i had professional courses like ITIL, CCNA, PMP and HTML5 and CS5, PHP too among other certificate of continuing education in MySQl and Design
3) my advice for 2.2 and 3rd class and undergraduates in general is to;
a) arm yourself technically and certification wise
b) imbibe positivity spirit
c) Believe in God

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class) by uwa1(m): 10:39am On Jan 01, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class) by Jonyblaze: 10:42am On Jan 01, 2016
Kennydoc:

Guy, you sound so much like a hater. Gosh!
Did you read this part of the post:

The guy was simply being grateful to God and recounting something that can only be called a miracle, cos humanly speaking, it looks almost impossible. I didn't see any line in his post that appeared like bragging.
Why not just be happy for him?

God bless you my brother, I just tire for people that come here and talk all sort of nonsence. I don't know if it's jealously abi Na just hate. I just don't understand

1 Like

Re: Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class) by solape001(m): 10:45am On Jan 01, 2016
duduade:

So are you now saying that undergraduates should finish with a 3rd class....? Obviously some factors contributed to your finishing with such a grade. And of course you might have a well vast knowledge of what you we're interviewed on..

And lastly, never compare yourself with someone else. We are all unique in our own ways...

Happy New Year

please try and finish well with good grades, yes i had vast knowledge about what i was interviewed on, and plus i made extensive research on the firm and talked as if i already knew what am coming on board to do.

and lastly, i never compared myself with someone else, i just did my part and allowed GRACE to take over

Happy new year too, your blessing is on its way

4 Likes

Re: Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class) by solape001(m): 10:50am On Jan 01, 2016
Atmmachine:

my bro, i am not displaying what you thought, am only thanking God. Happy new year
Re: Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class) by mentorandfriend(m): 10:51am On Jan 01, 2016
rallymento:
Grace..... I need to tap into this testimony!!! Guy I wan sow seed.... Abeg pm me make I send u recharge card.
No be only recharge card cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linkedin Is Really Adding Nothing To My Career. / Citibank Management Trainee Program / Who Has An Information About This Company-'hayat Kimya Nigeria Limited'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.