Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

2016: Happy New Year Nairalanders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016: Happy New Year Nairalanders (950 Views)

Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year / Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! / Happy New Year Nairalanders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

2016: Happy New Year Nairalanders by viviangist: 12:00am On Jan 01, 2016
Welcome to 2016 Nairalanders , Amazing and a year of Blessings to you all
New beginnings, fresh starts, reaffirmations of love and promises for a brighter future all come to mind as we ring in a New Year. There are the superficial, yet purposeful, promises we make to ourselves. We resolve to get in shape, lose weight, improve career paths, and the like. Then, there are the heartfelt promises we make to others, whether aloud or in our minds. We want to care more, express love more, reverse bad feelings in old relationships or seek out new loving relationships. We try our very best to put these desires into words. Find the perfect words here! Choose among hundreds of genuine heartfelt Happy New Year wishes and greetings for your family, friends and loved ones.

Wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.
Out with the old, in with the new: may you be happy the whole year through. Happy New Year!
As I think about our friendship and how happy it has made me, I want to wish you happiness in the year to come.
I would just like to express how much joy you have given me, and wish for your joy and happiness in return. Happy New Year!
Friend, neighbor, confidante: you have improved my life so much that, as we enter a new year, I wish for you all the love you have shown me. Happy New Year.
Counting my blessings and wishing you more. Hope you enjoy the New Year in store. Have a joyous New Year, my dear friend!
A new year is like a blank book, and the pen is in your hands. It is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself. Happy New Year.

Cc; lalasticlala , Obinoscopy , mynd4 , seun and others Happy New year ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016: Happy New Year Nairalanders by viviangist: 12:00am On Jan 01, 2016
Love u all

1 Like

Re: 2016: Happy New Year Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy New Year Viviangist abeg stop this your first to comment on your thread this 2016 oooo....

Okay happy new to my e-crush on NL Oliviaarims...

Happy new year NLanders....
Re: 2016: Happy New Year Nairalanders by Sammyashol(m): 12:01am On Jan 01, 2016
hapy new yr 2016
Re: 2016: Happy New Year Nairalanders by LoveMachine(m): 12:02am On Jan 01, 2016
HAPPY NEW YEAR NDINAIRALAND! LET'S MAKE 2016 OUR BEST!!
Re: 2016: Happy New Year Nairalanders by enfantdedieu: 12:11am On Jan 01, 2016
bonne annee
Re: 2016: Happy New Year Nairalanders by stuff46(m): 12:12am On Jan 01, 2016
Re: 2016: Happy New Year Nairalanders by lanreokoro(m): 12:13am On Jan 01, 2016
viviangist:
Welcome to 2016 Nairalanders , Amazing and a year of Blessings to you all
New beginnings, fresh starts, reaffirmations of love and promises for a brighter future all come to mind as we ring in a New Year. There are the superficial, yet purposeful, promises we make to ourselves. We resolve to get in shape, lose weight, improve career paths, and the like. Then, there are the heartfelt promises we make to others, whether aloud or in our minds. We want to care more, express love more, reverse bad feelings in old relationships or seek out new loving relationships. We try our very best to put these desires into words. Find the perfect words here! Choose among hundreds of genuine heartfelt Happy New Year wishes and greetings for your family, friends and loved ones.

Wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.
Out with the old, in with the new: may you be happy the whole year through. Happy New Year!
As I think about our friendship and how happy it has made me, I want to wish you happiness in the year to come.
I would just like to express how much joy you have given me, and wish for your joy and happiness in return. Happy New Year!
Friend, neighbor, confidante: you have improved my life so much that, as we enter a new year, I wish for you all the love you have shown me. Happy New Year.
Counting my blessings and wishing you more. Hope you enjoy the New Year in store. Have a joyous New Year, my dear friend!
A new year is like a blank book, and the pen is in your hands. It is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself. Happy New Year.

Cc; lalasticlala , Obinoscopy , mynd4 , seun and others Happy New year ...
Happy new year re o...
Re: 2016: Happy New Year Nairalanders by Mynd44: 12:19am On Jan 01, 2016

(1)

Nigeria Plans To Procure Three JF-17 Multirole Fighters / Faleke, Audu Were Not Arrested, DSS Only Reached Out To Them For Help – Audu / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.