Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! (1947 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
I Just got back from a 2Week ban, courtesy of Mynd44, which lasted thru the last week of 2015 to Today. Consequently I had been off Nairaland till this evening.

I wish everyone a happy and Wailing-Free New Year.

~Miss Ngene.

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by coolitempa(f): 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
Me too o...my ban was only lifted less than two hours ago... cheesy...the rate at which I get banned here is disgraceful....meanwhile the biafrarats are allowed to post as they wish... angry

Happy new year to all...

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by Firefire(m): 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
Happy New Year to APC Zombiessss............

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
coolitempa:
Me too o...my ban was only lifted less than two hours ago... cheesy...the rate at which I get banned here is disgraceful....meanwhile the biafrarats are allowed to post as they wish... angry

Happy new year to all...

The way Biafra rats Use the "report button" is sickening. Meanwhile they are always the "first to attack" tongue

I would have created an alternate handle but didn't want to break the rule like some people here won't to do, when banned..

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
Firefire:
Happy New Year to APC Zombiessss............

Mynd44, ban him! tongue

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by Firefire(m): 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

ban him! tongue

I dare you to CHANGE your profile pic, Miss Ngene...

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
Firefire:

I dare you to CHANGE your profile pic, Miss Ngene...

Why? Meanwhile I dey see you for twitter, continu tongue
Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by modath(f): 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
I Just got back from a 2Week ban courtesy of Mynd44, which lasted thru the last week of 2015 to Today. Consequently I had been off Nairaland till this evening.

I wish everyone a happy and Wailing-Free New Year.

~Miss Ngene.

Welcome back, been wondering where you where!! cheesy

Here's to a productive, prosperous & progressive 2016. wink

@ firefire,

Happy new year, thou shall have no cause to "wail in 2016", i expect a big amen ooo.. wink

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
modath:

@ firefire,

Happy new year, thou shall have no cause to "wail in 2016", i expect a big amen ooo.. wink

It shall be well with you dear.....Are you in town?
Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by Firefire(m): 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Why? Meanwhile I dey see you for twitter, continu tongue

You must be joking... Me on twitter

You are starting the New Year on the foundation of lie again. CHANGE!

The last time I posted on twitter would be maybe 7 Month ago, I dare you to share my posts on twitter.

Btw: If you are truly a Miss... CHANGE your profile pic. tongue

Thank you in advance.

5 Likes

Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
Firefire:

You must be joking... Me on twitter

You are starting the New Year on the foundation of lie again. CHANGE!

The last time I posted on twitter would be maybe 7 Month ago, I dare you to share my posts on twitter.

Btw: If you are truly a Miss... CHANGE your profile pic. tongue

Thank you in advance.

Why should I Change my profile Picture that has garnered over 90 Likes?
Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by Firefire(m): 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
modath:

@ firefire,

Happy New year my dear sister.

We don't want to wail but the liars will not stop lying and deceiving the gullible with lies and propaganda.

I am committed to a better Nigeria in 2016 and beyond.

God bless Nigeria.

Odun yi a san wa si owo, Omo, Alafia ati aiku bale Oro.

Shalom!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by modath(f): 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

It shall be well with you dear.....Are you in town?

Yep... Holiday is over, Eye don clear!! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by Firefire(m): 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

You are more than just 90 Likes my brother. CHANGE your Nairaland Profile Pic. God bless you as you do. tongue

I am still waiting for my twitter posts ooooo

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
Firefire:

Happy New year my dear sister.

We don't want to wail but the liars will not stop lying and deceiving the gullible with lies and propaganda.

[s]I am committed to a better Nigeria in 2016 and beyond.[/s]

God bless Nigeria.

Odun yi a san wa si owo, Omo, Alafia ati aiku bale Oro.

Shalom!

You? Better Nigeria? Nye m efe Nwokem!

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
Firefire:

You are more than just 90 Likes my brother. CHANGE your Nairaland Profile Pic. God bless you as you do. tongue

I am still waiting for my twitter posts ooooo

Thanks.

Who is your brother? O ni usorokuso!
Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
modath:

Yep... Holiday is over, Eye don clear!! cheesy grin

cheesy Okay Nwanyi Oma! Chukwu Abiama gozie gi!
Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by Firefire(m): 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

You? Better Nigeria? Nye m efe Nwokem!

Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap.

I believe in Nigeria with Principles of Good Practice for Equity and Justice.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by Firefire(m): 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Who is your brother? O ni usorokuso!

You mean "Onisokuso" cheesy

My brother, this is a New year, I beseech you with the Mercies of God to come out from your lies and show the world your real self.

Shalom!.
Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by Emekamex(m): 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
Happy New Year to APC Zombies too

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
Firefire:

You mean "Onisokuso" cheesy

My brother, this is a New year, I beseech you with the Mercies of God to come out from your lies and show the world your real self.

Shalom!.

As Prophet TB Joshua? Shift joor!
Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
Emekamex:
Happy New Year to APC Zombies too

Mynd44 ban him
Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
Honestly I wish u cud be banned for like 3months.... I heard beremx is serving 6 months ban....
Wen u re u changing ds female moniker to d male...
Happy new year to you too..
To Apc, Pdp... frm a non party Nigerian....
Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by Firefire(m): 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

As Prophet TB Joshua? Shift joor!

You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free
Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by ApcSucks: 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Mynd44 ban him

Story

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by Xway101(m): 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by ApcSucks: 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
coolitempa:

Happy new year to all...

Now I know why you were banned, you will banned again sooner than later

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by modath(f): 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

cheesy Okay Nwanyi Oma! Chukwu Abiama gozie gi!

Miss Ngene,amen cheesy but whyyyyyy?? You give me high jump prayer!! After nwanyi oma which I'm assuming means cool or correct woman, the rest I nor sabi ooo...

I assumed that Chukwu Abiama is a coinage of dilector? What does Chukwu Abiama okike mean? & gozie gi as well? I need more Ibo beyond gini ne me, ofe nmanu & Ndi Ara ( courtesy of phyno's ghostmode) grin

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
Welcome back and happy new year,
Hope you have learnt your lessons, you generate some of the most educative posts on this forum, but you need to learn how to ignore kids most times,
Make up your mind if you want to be a teacher or a joker
Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
modath:

Miss Ngene,amen cheesy but whyyyyyy?? You give me high jump prayer!! After nwanyi oma which I'm assuming means cool or correct woman, the rest I nor sabi ooo...

I assumed that Chukwu Abiama is a coinage of dilector? What does Chukwu Abiama okike mean? & gozie gi as well? I need more Ibo beyond gini ne me, ofe nmanu & Ndi Ara ( courtesy of phyno's ghostmode) grin

cheesy wink! Chukwu Abiama is how some IGbos (Mostly arochukwu, Bende and Abiriba axis Of Abia State) address God. Chukwu Abiama Means Great and All-Knowing God.. Then gozie gi translates to (Bless You)

Now your turn to teach me Yoruba wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
Kingofdemons, what are you looking for here?

Mba Nwoke joro njo..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide Baddoo With President Muhammad Buhari And Gov Ibikunle Amosun / Why Ifeanyi Ubah Should Not Help Buhari / APC Will Split Into Four; Buhari, Fashola Need Prayer – Blind Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.