Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (532547 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
surveycash:

What's the simple arithmetic for pip value of EurGbp?
You have to be specific
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by surveycash(m): 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
jorel1:

You have to be specific

1 standard lot
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
surveycash:

1 standard lot
Could someone here volunteer to do this simple maths for this guy from my previous post...
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
I am really bored so this is what i have been doing. Marking my charts...
Price might go up a lil bit as the small red indicates b4 coming back in to the channel and ride downside if it happens that way i will wait for the break of a LOWER LOW b4 entering.
If not I will just enter the market as the blue arrow is indicating..

Disclaimer: Viewers discretion is advised.

Happy Pippin...

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
Symbol :GBPAUD
Time Frame : H4
Signal : BUY

Disclaimer: Viewer's discretion is advised..

Happy Pippin!!

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 11:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
Symbol : NZDCAD
Time Frame : DAILY
Signal : SELL

Happy Pippin!

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 11:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
Symbol : NZDUSD
Time Frame :DAILY
Signal : SELL

Happy Pippin!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by shorty002: 1:04am On Apr 03, 2016
Waoh tankx. I actually went back to doing more research on supply n demand after our chat sometime last year. Been a good decision n am still learning smiley I actually had 117.90 marked from 1 hr chat on previous supply level n yes may b right, it may attempt to mk higher high n reach that level but it may go down little first b4 it does dat( if it eventually does). Whichever way, like u sed d best tin wud b to tk off risk by bringing to BE afta a very reasonable move.....
Capitals:

Nice one, lets hope it keeps green. A good short term trade for me will target 60 to 100pts from this level with a 25pts sl.
However I will prefer a higher high for a better swing position. before we trade down 100 to 120pts from my current sell position.
because according to my pre-trade plan, if we go down 100 to 120 pts I ll take off my risk by bringing all trades to BE and I feel it may attempt to make a higher high. Personally prefer 117.70 for now as next potential swing levels before going lower.

Either ways, all scenarios smiley have been planned for
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by surveycash(m): 5:17am On Apr 03, 2016
surveycash:

What's the simple arithmetic for pip value of EurGbp?

jorel1:

Could someone here volunteer to do this simple maths for this guy from my previous post...

Hahahahahaha. Simple indeed.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by surveycash(m): 5:21am On Apr 03, 2016
Nice clean, money printing charts @prettyboey. So tempting.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by surveycash(m): 5:25am On Apr 03, 2016
shalom123:

This is simply playing with numbers and I love numbers..
First 1% of $31,569 =$315.69
When you say expose,what you mean is if the price was to hit your stop loss you should loose at most the 1% which is $315.69...remember on a standard lot account which that figure is supposed to be 1.0 lot size is =$10... Before we go further, let's look at the position.
Having 2.1770 as stop loss means loosing 30pips...
Now,simply the question is what lot size will remove $315.69 from someone's account @ 30 pips ...
A newbie should do that and take the glory, that's simple enough. I MIGHT BE WRONG.
REGAL FX

Very nice explanation. You'll make a good teacher BUT for the records, you did not answer the question cheesy
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by surveycash(m): 5:30am On Apr 03, 2016
shalom123:
Let's talk guys, today is weekend... Sharing of ideas will be fine. Like what surveycash did about the question he brought.

You want them to be attacked? grin.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by surveycash(m): 5:43am On Apr 03, 2016
gigfx:

(ACCOUNT SIZE X %RISK)/STOP LOSS = LOT SIZE
Answer = 10.523 lot

(ACCOUNT SIZE X %RISK)/(STOP LOSS X PIP VALUE) = = LOT SIZE

(31, 569 X 0.01)/(30 x 6.9) = 1.5250725 = 1.53

pip value of GN = $6.9

Very close though, nice try.

Only SHevychen2 got it.

Shevychen2:

Oh I see.. It is difficult if you are not used to it.

Answer is 1.5 lots though wink wink (taking into account the pip value of GN)
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 8:42am On Apr 03, 2016
shorty002:
it may attempt to mk higher high n reach that level but it may go down little first b4 it does dat( if it eventually does). Whichever way, like u sed d best tin wud b to tk off risk by bringing to BE afta a very reasonable move.....
Yep, that's how I will play
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by dukum: 9:34am On Apr 03, 2016
surveycash:

pip value of GN = $6.9

Only SHevychen2 got it.

Didnt factor in the stop loss in my calc.bt with dis formula na steady pressing of calc b4 trade o.thanks all the same.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by surveycash(m): 10:21am On Apr 03, 2016
dukum:

Didnt factor in the stop loss in my calc.bt with dis formula na steady pressing of calc b4 trade o.thanks all the same.

If you dont have this calculator on your table or small Nokia calculator, hmmmmn

We are in the business of risk management. How then do you calculate risk? Will love to learn @ all.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:34am On Apr 03, 2016
The balance between

Fear & Greed

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by dukum: 10:57am On Apr 03, 2016
surveycash:

We are in the business of risk management. How then do you calculate risk? Will love to learn @ all.[/color]

Using the calc i gave earlier its easier for me i dnt really factor in pip value i simply divide my capital by 10000 and get my lot size,i use mainly 100pips stop,i cld use a 50pip stop and double my lot size,or 200pips nd half my lot size.regardless of the pip value i can nt loose more than 1.5-2% on a trade by my calc.might not be as pin pointed as urs bt it works nd its nt so far off.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by amolak: 11:24am On Apr 03, 2016
Sunday Nuggets
"Your first trade of the day may not be your best, but certainly its no reason to quit". Anonymous

"A man is not defeated when he is beaten, he is defeated when he quits" Anonymous

The goal is not a "perfect trade"
The goal is a "profitable trade" Anonymous

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success" Bruce Feirstein

"The less effort, the faster and more powerful you will be" Bruce Lee

"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying" Micheal Jordan

"Many receive the advice, only the wise profit from it" Anonymous

"The one who win in life aren't always the stronger, faster, or clever ones. The one who wlns is the one who believes in himself" Anonymous

"The only way to discover the limits of the possibilty, is to go beyond them into the impossibilty" Arthur C. Clark

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed".
Michael Jordan

"The only thing that could hurt me is if my success encouraged me to return to my childhood fantasies of omnipotence -- but that is not likely to happen as long as I remain engaged in the financial markets, because they constantly remind me of my limitations". George Soros

"The hardest thing to judge is what level of risk is safe". George Soros

"There’s nothing wrong with cash. It gives you time to think". Robert Pretcher, Jr.

"The market, like the Lord, helps those who help themselves. But unlike the Lord, the market does not forgive those who know not what they do". Warren Buffet

"My approach works not by making valid predictions but by allowing me to correct false ones". George Soros

"Risk is good. Not properly managing your risk is a dangerous leap".Evel Knievel

"Knowledge owned is pointless.
Knowledge shared is priceless" Anonymous

"The safe way to double your money is to fold it over once and put it in your pocket". Frank Hubbard

See you again
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 11:29am On Apr 03, 2016
surveycash:

pip value of GN = $6.9

Only SHevychen2 got it.

you are complicating these things with too much theory.. most traders arent interested in these calc, they know what their risk are WHEN OR BEFORE ENTERING A TRADE ..the same way the trader in oshodi market knows N5 X N6 =N30 but doesnt kow the answer to 5 X 6. cheesy cheesy..

I already gave pip value for this pair as 0.69 per pip for 0.1 size , then multiply by 10 you get 6.9 for the next size which is 1 , for size 10 its 69.. most important is if you are making right trade decisions , pip value is only a pheripheral.
and to ur previous question on eurgbp which you was difficult for u, its similar multiply by 10 , and you have 14.6USD per pip next - 146USD.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 11:39am On Apr 03, 2016
amolak:
Sunday Nuggets
"Your first trade of the day may not be your best, but certainly its no reason to quit". Anonymous

"A man is not defeated when he is beaten, he is defeated when he quits" Anonymous

The goal is not a "perfect trade"
The goal is a "profitable trade" Anonymous

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success" Bruce Feirstein

"The less effort, the faster and more powerful you will be" Bruce Lee

"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying" Micheal Jordan

"Many receive the advice, only the wise profit from it" Anonymous

"The one who win in life aren't always the stronger, faster, or clever ones. The one who wlns is the one who believes in himself" Anonymous

"The only way to discover the limits of the possibilty, is to go beyond them into the impossibilty" Arthur C. Clark

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed".
Michael Jordan

"The only thing that could hurt me is if my success encouraged me to return to my childhood fantasies of omnipotence -- but that is not likely to happen as long as I remain engaged in the financial markets, because they constantly remind me of my limitations". George Soros

"The hardest thing to judge is what level of risk is safe". George Soros

"There’s nothing wrong with cash. It gives you time to think". Robert Pretcher, Jr.

"The market, like the Lord, helps those who help themselves. But unlike the Lord, the market does not forgive those who know not what they do". Warren Buffet

"My approach works not by making valid predictions but by allowing me to correct false ones". George Soros

"Risk is good. Not properly managing your risk is a dangerous leap".Evel Knievel

"Knowledge owned is pointless.
Knowledge shared is priceless" Anonymous

"The safe way to double your money is to fold it over once and put it in your pocket". Frank Hubbard

See you again
cheesy
I have made so many unplaglarized quotes here, but I cant find any in your list... grin grin ?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by surveycash(m): 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
jorel1:

you are complicating these things with too much theory
.. most traders arent interested in these calc, they know what their risk are WHEN OR BEFORE ENTERING A TRADE ..the same way the trader in oshodi market knows N5 X N6 =N30 but doesnt kow the answer to 5 X 6. cheesy cheesy..

I already gave pip value for this pair as 0.69 per pip for 0.1 size , then multiply by 10 you get 6.9 for the next size which is 1 , for size 10 its 69.. most important is if you are making right trade decisions , pip value is only a pheripheral.
and to ur previous question on eurgbp which you was difficult for u, its similar multiply by 10 , and you have 14.6USD per pip next - 146USD.

You are complaining on theory but you are using it to arrive at your extrapolations.

The question is still unanswered. How did your calculator arrive @ 0.69 you posted earlier or 1.5 for eurgbp?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
surveycash:

You are complaining on theory but you are using it to arrive at your extrapolations.

The question is still unanswered. How did your calculator arrive @ 0.69 you posted earlier or 1.5 for eurgbp?
I didn't use a calculator grin grin ,..0.69 is for GBPNZD which u mentioned. 1.5 or 1.45 for EURGBP
check my previous post , from there the equivalent conversions just easy arithmetic
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by surveycash(m): 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
jorel1:

I didn't use a calculator grin grin ,..0.69 is for GBPNZD which u mentioned. 1.5 or 1.45 for EURGBP
check my previous post , from there the equivalent conversions just easy arithmetic

grin How did your pip value indicator arrive @ the figures?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
surveycash:

grin How did your pip value indicator arrive @ the figures?
without the pip value indicator , I would still know price per pip even without any arithmetic.. but technology makes your life easier.. why not use it?? grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by surveycash(m): 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
jorel1:
without the pip value indicator , I would still know price per pip even without any arithmetic.. but technology makes your life easier.. why not use it?? grin grin

Am old school. Sometimes, I even print out my charts and use pencil and ruler to mark my entries grin. Can't trust my money on all these sophisticated technology.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
saintfaculty:
Men need to learn how to show appreciation.
See this mallam wey pesin nearly light him account, send am my system with hope say I go get something when profit start roll in....
Na laugh emoji person go chop

What you are trying to sell us, sorry tell us is that your system is a winning system.
okay where's your Chevrolet? grin
Bro, I beg to differ.
My picture here tells why.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by amolak: 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
jorel1:

I have made so many unplaglarized quotes here, but I cant find any in your list... grin grin ?
Whether your quotes are unplaglarized or plaglarized, that is not the issue, if they are making sense or meaningful, anybody can requote you
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
amolak:
Whether your quotes are unplaglarized or plaglarized, that is not the issue, if they are making sense or meaningful, anybody can requote you
you know meaningful is a relative term grin depending on the audience level of intelligence. Just as, even though based on your level of IQ , all the nuggets you quoted above makes sense to you. Some doesnt make sense to others.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
jorel1:
you know meaningful is a relative term grin depending on the audience level of intelligence. Just as, even though , based on your level of IQ , all the nuggets you quoted above makes sense to you, some doesnt make sense to others.

Y'all should just drop this quote, requote, unquote.
We get the point.
You two are wonderful nugget scavengers, grin
You both win,
Let's cut the chitchat and discuss something forex.

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by amolak: 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
jorel1:
you know meaningful is a relative term grin depending on the audience level of intelligence. Just as, even though based on your level of IQ , all the nuggets you quoted above makes sense to you. Some doesnt make sense to others.
Thank you, you have been noticed.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
amolak:
Thank you, you have been noticed.
Dont mention

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.