Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,670 members, 7,851,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (534858 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by lawson007(m): 10:27am On Apr 07, 2016
dukum:

Natruetalk u talk so. grin

yes i was wondering where is natruetalk sef,does anybody know how to reach him offline and invite him back to the thread,we need more of such guys in our midst at least for the positive encouragements as duely highlighted by @sweetmaris(f),@sweetmaris you can keep the 'aproko' coming jare 'cos while waiting for my setup to mature i usually read FTA update.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by forex24(m): 10:29am On Apr 07, 2016
currentprice:
^^^i call your attention as i enter the trade yesterday brother,,,the price action/pattern that gave the bull sign make this journey yet to start grin... brother i will advice you to close your sell. you can re-enter sell only if price broken yesterday low.

at what price did you enter the trade? and which broker offer you to trade crude oil with 0.01

this whole thing is giving sleepless night. i fund my acct with $28.59 with instaforex. i was able to trade only oil and gold. i increase it to 78$ using 0.01 lot size. i lose about 40$ but i still trade more again i lose 24$ yesterday with that oil buy but i sold since. today now gold is buying again. what is all this trouble na.

please if you can help me wit your plan and signal i will love it for at least a month. i want to learn more on oil and gold move please sir.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by russy: 10:39am On Apr 07, 2016
@naijababe how you , omo ilu mi.
@eddie i see you, i sent you a mail.........pls reply. left my phone number for you on ur gmail account
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by dukum: 10:42am On Apr 07, 2016
lawson007:

yes i was wondering where is natruetalk sef,does anybody know how to reach him offline and invite him back to the thread,we need more of such guys.

Don't know bro,he stopped by to say hi some months bck.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by dorodee(m): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2016
russy:
@current price............................north or south for eur/nz
my chart is saying south.........price is charging northward shouting boko, boko

Lols... Boko boiz Vs OPC boiz in action!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 11:57am On Apr 07, 2016
russy:
my chart is saying south.........price is charging northward shouting boko, boko

brother your direction is all i saw too "Rain" use to fall now grin,,,,though forex has the way tricking traders to the wrong side before moving on right direction.

stick to what you see don't rush out now except the last 2 days high got broken grin

i am not in the trade Ooo,,, just saw the pattern when am scanning my chart this morning
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 12:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
forex24:

this whole thing is giving sleepless night. i fund my acct with $28.59 with instaforex. i was able to trade only oil and gold. i increase it to 78$ using 0.01 lot size. i lose about 40$ but i still trade more again i lose 24$ yesterday with that oil buy but i sold since. today now gold is buying again. what is all this trouble na.

please if you can help me wit your plan and signal i will love it for at least a month. i want to learn more on oil and gold move please sir.

you don tire ?,,, too early to get frustrated my brother,,, as for increasing $28.59 capital to $78 is normal "it is welcome package" grin before they set you on road of no return grin grin

jendy36,,,was there before the latest trader to tell you more "he increase $20 capital to almost $200 in his first 2 week of trading" the rest is story now grin grin grin

all am saying is too early to get frustrated,, when the money finish don't make new deposit, open demo and practice for 12 month with good sound researches and come back here to trade shining your 32 and make good money grin

the money will finish, no be bad belle but the truth my brother grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by russy: 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
currentprice:

you don't tire,,, too early to get frustrated my brother,,, as for increasing $28.59 capital to $78 is normal "it is welcome package" grin before they set you on road of no return grin grin
jendy36,,,was there before the latest trader to tell you more "he increase $20 capital to almost $200 in his first 2 week of trading" the rest is story now grin grin grin
all am saying is too early to get frustrated,, when the money finish don't make new deposit, open demo and practice for 12 month with good sound researches and come back here to trade shining your 32 and make good money grin
@currentprice thank i am trying to have your type of eyes grin
@forex24................what took the account up brought it down.....take the advice, you wont regret it.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
currentprice:

when the money finish don't make new deposit, open demo and practice for 12 month with good sound researches

I still wonder why many are comfortable learning for 4-5yrs for a degree that may Nt make money but find it hard to practice for 12 months to master a skill
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
jorel1:
GBPAUD , about 450 pips left to the low of 2015.... bulls likely have the rest of the year. if that low isnt taken out.
USDCAD eyeing 1.2796 area badly ....to send it up for a new years high ... the US rate increase of last december would take its effect anytime soon which would affect other pairs direction as well..a reversal in US crosses likely to affect others .

This is not a confirmed signal...update soon cheesy cheesy

It would take a while though..
GBPAUD signal strength : 60% Short term buy 80%
USDCAD signal strength :90%

Follow me at your peril. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by lawson007(m): 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
Capitals:

I still wonder why many are comfortable learning for 4-5yrs for a degree that may Nt make money but find it hard to practice for 12 months to master a skill

a skill that certainly leads to financial freedom...if it is well mastered/perfected.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jendy36(m): 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
currentprice:

you don tire ?,,, too early to get frustrated my brother,,, as for increasing $28.59 capital to $78 is normal "it is welcome package" grin before they set you on road of no return grin grin

bro it was actually 10$. I remembered your caveat then as it to be a welcome package... hehehe.....As well your sarcasm for me to go for loan....when I never knew anything about mm, strategy or so.....I almost bought gala and lacasara for my broker with it..lafs...but I thank God for today that I never stopped... sure, there will be times of losses, but check what caused the losses, work towards them, and move on....never get frustrated.... the rest will be a surprise...

meanwhile, is anyone riding Gold buy and oil sell as well?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sweetmaris(f): 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
forex24:

With that kind of low capital, of all the pairs you saw, you decided to trade gold and oil... Some dudes are so funny, on a good day gold will move 500pips and God help you if you are in d wrong direction

Your strategy might be good as well as your signal and plan but gold is jus too volatile for less than $30 dollar account, even if ur using 0.00001 lot
Begging for someone's else plan and signal is not the solution, create what will work for you
Go back to your drawing board and see where it went wrong
Personally I would say do some offline jobs to boost your capital and secondly change the pairs your trading

IMO.. I can't trade with less that a thousand grand (am not saying its not possible oo) before some sharks swallow me.. To me it leads to unnecessary frustration and emotions... I know some people wud tell all does bullshit of no money in naija and blah blah blah, but if you wan to do other business you wud be ready to spend 500k even up to d market women selling
So why don't you treat this same Forex a business rather than one trial and error tin....
Every successful business requires capital...

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by russy: 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
sweetmaris:

With that kind of low capital, of all the pairs you saw, you decided to trade gold and oil... Some dudes are so funny, on a good day gold will move 500pips and God help you if you are in d wrong direction
Your strategy might be good as well as your signal and plan but gold is jus too volatile for less than $30 dollar account, even if ur using 0.00001 lot
Begging for someone's else plan and signal is not the solution, create what will work for you
Go back to your drawing board and see where it went wrong
Personally I would say do some offline jobs to boost your capital and secondly change the pairs your trading
IMO.. I can't trade with less that a thousand grand (am not saying its not possible oo) before some sharks swallow me.. To me it leads to unnecessary frustration and emotions... I know some people wud tell all does bullshit of no money in naija and blah blah blah, but if you wan to do other business you wud be ready to spend 500k even up to d market women selling
So why don't you treat this same Forex a business rather than one trial and error tin....

you are on point.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
missing case grin

meshpips vs praxx grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mekuzoil(m): 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
GU getting ready to dine with the BULLS
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by shorty002: 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
Just bought GJ at 152.21 will close if it close below present low
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by surveycash(m): 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
dukum:

Natruetalk u talk so. grin

Natruetalk oo smiley. Been a while
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by surveycash(m): 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
russy:

South here from 1.69xx region
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
sweetmaris:

Newbies should keep this in mind,its very important.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
from d stables of Tom29, if 151.77 hold on GJ. I see 1:7 to 1:10 brewing. my demo picked 151.88 buy limit & in green stop loss 151.40. free dollars from my strategy..gud RR is d beauty of FX not BIG BIG high blood pressure lot size. Like I said smallest is 1:2. na God
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sweetmaris(f): 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
To drive home my point
Excerpt from babypips.com
Under the school of pipsology
One of the sub topics
THE NUMBER ONE CAUSE OF DEATH IN FOREX.....
We recommend that you have at least have $100,000 of trading capital before opening a standard account, $10,000 for a mini account, or $1,000 for a micro account.
Of course, open an account only when you are consistently good.
So if you only have $60,000, open a mini account. If you only have $8,000, open a micro account. If you only have $250, open a demo account and stick with it until you come up with the additional $750, then open a micro account. If you have $100 save it and start demo

No be me talk am oo, na babypips I see am and na where I get my training from

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Moneyyy: 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
My people, how is the market? Hope the pips are still rolling in big!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Moneyyy: 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
sweetmaris:
To drive home my point
Excerpt from babypips.com
Under the school of pipsology
One of the sub topics
THE NUMBER ONE CAUSE OF DEATH OF DEATH IN FOREX.....
We recommend that you have at least have $100,000 of trading capital before opening a standard account, $10,000 for a mini account, or $1,000 for a micro account.
Of course, open an account only when you are consistently good.
So if you only have $60,000, open a mini account. If you only have $8,000, open a micro account. If you only have $250, open a demo account and stick with it until you come up with the additional $750, then open a micro account. If you have $100 save it and start demo

Or you could have both a standard account and a mini account, then use 2 different strategies. That's what I do.
Lmao @ bolded.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by lawson007(m): 6:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
@sweetmaris your posts are so loaded today with good stuff.To what do we owe this?Keep up the good work my dear.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by teejaysmarty: 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hello guys, there is an indicator that i know, it gives 93% winning trade signal , its called the Pro-Trading System .i use it too.
i dont sell it but i can help give the link .
i see a lot of stress hard working traders go thru and make little.
The indicator is not transferable which means you cant sell it or transfer to another once u have it.
The guys will code it on ur account which means you will only have one licence.
The last time i checked the price is approx £3,000. it also involves 2 days training on how to use.
In addition , you can trade forex , spread betting , indicies futures with it.
if you need the link i can give it out.cheers
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DD

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DD
LOL
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
Newbies continue to trade with $100 with the same propotion you would trade with $10000 ...when you are sure of yoursef and established then you can open with a higher amount...If you load your account with $10000, it will get blown. Dont try it.
This is only a theoretical recommendation...ecpert traders I know in the US ( having a better economy than Nigeria ) use a $2500 account..
Ridiculous $100K recommendations..jeeze

When you get to a level like me ( not boasting) you would set up your own rules and norms to trade and be done with those advices you find on the internet ..

I see people here still posting advices they find online probably written by some loser trader..as an experienced trader , you should come up with your own set of advice and rules.

Considering the Nigerian economy With a $1000 and a trade size equivalent of $1 per per pip, you have a risk of 1000pips to lose, if you are established trader or gambler you can not lose consecutive trades of 200 pips without making the right direction and replenishing your loss.

When you give advice to newbies , try to consider the surrounding scenarios especially the state of the economy.. $10000 account is for established traders at least 80% sure of themselves.
I didn't buy my Forex BMW 7 series with a $10000 trade account.. but with a $250 account where i made 300% in one week and i slowly grew this account .let forex make that $10000 for you , thats its job...

10 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
jorel1:

I didn't buy my Forex BMW 7 series with a $10000 trade account.. but with a $250 account where i made 300% in one week and i slowly grew this account .let forex make that $10000 for you , thats its job...

What ever you are sipping on today please keep taking it. cheesy
Yesterday you saw forex as a dark side, today as the salvation.

Regards,
EF

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by russy: 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
@eddie..................is it that you dont reply mails...............i sent one to your gmail. hope u got it
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
Feshizzy:

What ever you are sipping on today please keep taking it. cheesy
Yesterday you saw forex as a dark side, it's the salvation.

Regards,
EF

If you killing yourself for my wierd sense of humour then you you are on your own.... grin
I am not responsible for the way you choose to interprete or misinterprete a message..

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (345)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.